Zone1 Is Jesus God?

He was the perfect example on how to die a holy death by remaining true to God until the end.

Jesus said, "tetelestai", which was a legal accounting term meaning "debt paid in full." His debt...

Not yours.

Now you know.
So you believe Jesus committed sin.

If that was true then why don't you stop sinning? You think that because Jesus was crucified you can sin with impunity for life? Even though the consequence for sin is death? Some salvation.:auiqs.jpg:

What a rube!
He is still changing me, that's why. I haven't lost my humanity or my free will, and I still make mistakes. Why, did you think we become robots when we're saved?

Tell us, where do you live that they allow animal sacrifices, or are you doing them at night under the cover of darkness, while the neighbors wonder where their cats and dogs are going to?

Yeshua is Lord. Are you going to echo what Scripture says or continue your arrogant boasting in the face of God?

So you believe Jesus committed sin.
Why else would Jesus submit to the baptism of John as a token of repentance for the forgiveness of sins? What do you think Jesus was doing in the wilderness living among the wild beasts, the romans, if not running around with them doing what wild beasts do in the wilderness?

The missing 18 years of the life of Jesus are like the 18 minutes missing from the Nixon tapes.

Jesus was without sin, only after he stopped sinning. When will you? This is the resurrection.

Its not like its hard to rise from the dead. You just have to stop saying and doing stupid things.

How hard is that?

Last edited:
He was the perfect example on how to die a holy death by remaining true to God until the end.

Jesus said, "tetelestai", which was a legal accounting term meaning "debt paid in full." His debt...

Not yours.

Now you know.
Yeshua had no debt. He was talking about ours. Remember that He BECAME sin who KNEW NO SIN. Boy, you're really not very good at this, are you?

Yeshua is Lord.

Why else would Jesus submit to the baptism of John "as a token of repentance for the forgiveness of sins" ?

Jesus was without sin, only after he stopped sinning.
He knew no sin.

2 Corinthians 5

20 Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God.
21 For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.

Yeshua is Lord.

He is still changing me, that's why. I haven't lost my humanity or my free will, and I still make mistakes. Why, did you think we become robots when we're saved?
If you were saved you would never sin. It would be impossible for you to sin which is not about making a mistake, its about deliberately defying the Law of God which is what you are doing.

See 1 John 3:4-10 if you dare....

Tell us, where do you live that they allow animal sacrifices, or are you doing them at night under the cover of darkness, while the neighbors wonder where their cats and dogs are going to?

Hey man I just slaughtered a he goat in full view of heaven and earth including the goat, you. No temple, no farm animals, no fancy robes, no ritualistic trickery, no knife, and no blood required.

Are you going to echo what Scripture says or continue your arrogant boasting in the face of God?

:auiqs.jpg:... Grrrrr.

You are not God. And I am not boasting. I am poking fun at you. How is it you haven't noticed?

I bet the hawkers and the carnies start drooling when they see you coming from a mile away.

Some salvation you got going on there.

Last edited:
If you were saved you would never sin. It would be impossible for you to sin which is not about making a mistake, its about deliberately defying the Law of God which is what you are doing.

See 1 John 3:4-10 if you dare....

Hey man I just slaughtered a he goat in full view of heaven and earth including the goat, you. No temple, no farm animals, no fancy robes, no ritualistic trickery, no knife, and no blood required.

You are not God. And I am not boasting. I am making fun of you. How is it you haven't noticed?

So you don't think humans are spirit and flesh.

Last edited:
If you were saved you would never sin. It would be impossible for you to sin which is not just making a mistake. See 1 John 3:4-10 if you dare....
1 John 3:

6 No one who lives in him keeps on sinning. No one who continues to sin has either seen him or known him.

See, not impossible at all. These are the fruits, the works that the Bible speaks of, that are expected after salvation, which completely torpedoes one of your favorite screeds, BTW. You do not accept salvation, only to continue living in sin. You accept salvation and have a radical change in your life.
Now you're just hallucinating. Put down the pipe, it's not helping you

You are not God. And I am not boasting. I am making fun of you. How is it you haven't noticed?

Romans 7:

Know ye not, brethren, (for I speak to them that know the law,) how that the law hath dominion over a man as long as he liveth?
2 For the woman which hath an husband is bound by the law to her husband so long as he liveth; but if the husband be dead, she is loosed from the law of her husband.
3 So then if, while her husband liveth, she be married to another man, she shall be called an adulteress: but if her husband be dead, she is free from that law; so that she is no adulteress, though she be married to another man.
4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.

14 For we know that the law is spiritual: but I am carnal, sold under sin.
15 For that which I do I allow not: for what I would, that do I not; but what I hate, that do I.
16 If then I do that which I would not, I consent unto the law that it is good.
17 Now then it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me.
18 For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh,) dwelleth no good thing: for to will is present with me; but how to perform that which is good I find not.
19 For the good that I would I do not: but the evil which I would not, that I do.
20 Now if I do that I would not, it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me.
21 I find then a law, that, when I would do good, evil is present with me.
22 For I delight in the law of God after the inward man:
23 But I see another law in my members, warring against the law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin which is in my members.
24 O wretched man that I am! who shall deliver me from the body of this death?
25 I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then with the mind I myself serve the law of God; but with the flesh the law of sin.

If you actually read this, you would realize that the mind and heart are indeed changed, but the body is still there, and the carnal nature needs to be crucified daily.

Yeshua is Lord. Mock Him at your own peril.

Yeshua is Lord. Mock Him at your own peril.
:laughing0301: Pssst! You are the one mocking Jesus by perpetuating the lie that he claimed to be God which would make him insane. And so I am mocking you. Thats what is actually happening.

You trying to mislead others to set aside the Law of God and worship Jesus amounts to murder.

I don't have to warn you about any nefarious peril. You have your reward already! Death, a curse.

Enjoy!

:laughing0301: Pssst! You are the one mocking Jesus by perpetuating the lie that he claimed to be God which would make him insane. And so I am mocking you. Thats what is actually happening.

You trying to mislead others to set aside the Law of God and worship Jesus amounts to murder.

I don't have to warn you about any nefarious peril. You have your reward already! Death, a curse.

Enjoy!
You are losing badly.

Enjoy!
You mock Scripture at your own peril.

You are losing badly.
I'm sure that is may seem that way to you but I assure you it only seems that way. Truth is,

Your sin is as obvious as a white bolder in the middle of a plowed field.

You have no inkling about it because you are also dead, in hell. You have your reward already!

I'm sure that is may seem that way to you but I assure you it only seems that way. Truth is,

Your sin is as obvious as a white bolder in the middle of a plowed field.

You have no inkling about it because you are also dead, in hell. You have your reward already.
You getting beat down is what everyone sees. What you intend for evil, God is using for good.

Enjoy!
I am dead to the Law. Did you not see that part in what I posted? It came right out of the Bible.

And I have been talking about Yeshua and Lucifer doing the same thing, which is to assume equality with God. Lucifer was punished while Yeshua is lauded. If He is not God, then God is unjust. Is that what you are saying?
Jesus never claimed to be God. Mistranslation makes it seem so.

From your own New World Translation. Revelation 22.
12 “Look, I am coming soon! My reward is with me, and I will give to each person according to what they have done. 13 I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End".

I've shown you place in Scripture that your temple hasn't messed with yet that show He did. You ignored them. Tell me, why is He seen leading the armies of heaven with one of God's titles? And how can you claim mistranslation when the people who published your mistranslation don't read the original languages, which people who DO read have translated differently? Listen, just robotically repeating the same things over and over doesn't carry any weight, especially when we present Scripture passage after Scripture passage that show the opposite, and all you can claim is, "They got it wrong".

Forum List

Back