Zone1 Is Jesus God?

i don't. Trinity translations have. They are altered( removal of Gods name against his will by satans will to mislead) and filled with errors. So tell us all why the false religions use the altered versions to mislead all listening to them. And why do you?
No, you guys changed it because you didn't like what it was saying. For 2,000 years we've had Scripture clearly telling us one thing, then you decided that a bunch of guys who couldn't even read the original languages would do a better job of translating them than the untold thousands of people who came before that devoted their lives to studying Scripture. How coincidental that their "translation" efforts resulted in exactly what you were hoping for, a Bible free of anything that says Jesus is God. But is it really? Please post the following from your "translation":

1. Acts 2:24. KJV - 24 But God raised him from the dead, freeing him from the agony of death, because it was impossible for death to keep its hold on him.
2. Galatians 1:1 - KJV - Paul, an apostle—sent not from men nor by a man, but by Jesus Christ and God the Father, who raised him from the dead
3. 1 Peter 3:18 - 18 For Christ also suffered once for sins, the righteous for the unrighteous, to bring you to God. He was put to death in the body but made alive in the Spirit.
4. John 2:19 - 19 Jesus answered them, “Destroy this temple, and I will raise it again in three days.”
5. John 10:18. KJV - 18 No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. This command I received from my Father.”

These verses make it clear that GOD raised Jesus from the dead, the SPIRIT was involved, and Jesus raised HIMSELF to life. All three persons of the Godhead were involved in the ultimate moment for mankind.

Now, what does your version have for those verses? Post them as is, please. I've asked you to do this before and you did not. Bad form.

No, you guys changed it because you didn't like what it was saying. For 2,000 years we've had Scripture clearly telling us one thing, then you decided that a bunch of guys who couldn't even read the original languages would do a better job of translating them than the untold thousands of people who came before that devoted their lives to studying Scripture. How coincidental that their "translation" efforts resulted in exactly what you were hoping for, a Bible free of anything that says Jesus is God. But is it really? Please post the following from your "translation":

1. Acts 2:24. KJV - 24 But God raised him from the dead, freeing him from the agony of death, because it was impossible for death to keep its hold on him.
2. Galatians 1:1 - KJV - Paul, an apostle—sent not from men nor by a man, but by Jesus Christ and God the Father, who raised him from the dead
3. 1 Peter 3:18 - 18 For Christ also suffered once for sins, the righteous for the unrighteous, to bring you to God. He was put to death in the body but made alive in the Spirit.
4. John 2:19 - 19 Jesus answered them, “Destroy this temple, and I will raise it again in three days.”
5. John 10:18. KJV - 18 No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. This command I received from my Father.”

These verses make it clear that GOD raised Jesus from the dead, the SPIRIT was involved, and Jesus raised HIMSELF to life. All three persons of the Godhead were involved in the ultimate moment for mankind.

Now, what does your version have for those verses? Post them as is, please. I've asked you to do this before and you did not. Bad form.
God =the only one with power to do it. Jesus was dead he could not raise himself in a dead state of being. It meant something else.
Every translation with Gods name removed is altered by satans will to mislead=100% fact.
2Cor 4:4 proves 100% a god is correct at John 1:1 out of the Greek lexicons.=100% fact.

God =the only one with power to do it. Jesus was dead he could not raise himself in a dead state of being. It meant something else.
Every translation with Gods name removed is altered by satans will to mislead=100% fact.
2Cor 4:4 proves 100% a god is correct at John 1:1 out of the Greek lexicons.=100% fact.
John 2:19. Jesus said He would raise himself from the dead. The Scripture is final authority. Submit, repent and be saved. Read your own Bible. Jesus said He will raise himself from the dead.

John 10:17-18
17 Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again.
18 No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father.

John 2:19. Jesus said He would raise himself from the dead. The Scripture is final authority. Submit, repent and be saved. Read your own Bible. Jesus said He will raise himself from the dead.
only a satan puppet has the f word in their posts.
2Cor 4:14 proves your error about who raised Jesus up.

Post the verses from your version.

only a satan puppet has the f word in their posts.
2Cor 4:14 proves your error about who raised Jesus up.
That doesn't explain John 2:19.
I already showed you fact. No one dead can raise themselves. God raised Jesus from the dead.
Jesus said in John 2:19 that He would raise himself. I agree with you that only God can raise the dead. Now you have a problem. Do you believe your own Bible or don't you? So since only God can raise the dead, that means Jesus is God in the flesh. Otherwise, you simply don't believe your own Bible.

I already showed you fact. No one dead can raise themselves. God raised Jesus from the dead.
No, that's not what I asked for and you didn't do it. Post the verses I quoted from the KJV as they are written in your version of the Bible. I want you to tell us what your version of the Bible says those verses say. Don't tell me other stuff, don't repeat yourself, just quote those verses exactly as they are written in your version of the Bible.

Jesus said in John 2:19 that He would raise himself. I agree with you that only God can raise the dead. Now you have a problem. Do you believe your own Bible or don't you? So since only God can raise the dead, that means Jesus is God in the flesh. Otherwise, you simply don't believe your own Bible.
The fact that he refuses to quote from his own Bible tells me a few things. One or both of these are correct:

1. He doesn't actually read his version of the Bible and doesn't want to be bothered to do so; only wants to regurgitate what he's heard.
2. He has read his version of the Bible and realizes that it doesn't even say what he's been telling us it says.
3. He went back to his temple, told his authorities what he's been challenged to do, and the authorities realize it undermines their narrative, so are telling him to obfuscate the issue, dance around it saying all the pet phrases, but under no circumstances tell the truth.

I know that you will continue to refuse to post these verses from your version of the Bible, so I went ahead and posted them for you from an online version of the New World Translation. I simply do not trust you to do it.
NWT - But God resurrected him by releasing him from the pangs of death, because it was not possible for him to be held fast by it.

Hmmm, okay, so far so good. God raised Jesus from the dead.
NWT - Paul, an apostle, neither from men nor through a man, but through Jesus Christa and God the Father, who raised him up from the dead

Okay, stressing that the Father resurrected Him.
NWT - For Christ died once for all time for sins, a righteous person for unrighteous ones, in order to lead you to God. He was put to death in the flesh but made alive in the spirit

Oh, dear, now whose is this SPIRIT we're hearing about?
NWT -
19 Jesus replied to them: “Tear down this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.”
20 The Jews then said: “This temple was built in 46 years, and will you raise it up in three days?”
21 But he was talking about the temple of his body

Uh-oh, here we see Jesus declaring that HE WILL resurrect Himself. Ouch, that one has to hurt, because now you are faced with a problem. Your OWN VERSION of the Bible has Jesus stating that HE will raise Himself from the dead. ARE YOU CALLING JESUS A LIAR?
NWT - 17 This is why the Father loves me, because I surrender my life, so that I may receive it again. 18 No man takes it away from me, but I surrender it of my own initiative. I have authority to surrender it, and I have authority to receive it again.

And there it is again, Jesus saying that He has authority to raise Himself from the dead. It's not getting any easier for you. Remember, this is not from what you consider to be the altered Scriptures, or Satan's Bible, or whatever you call the Bible as the rest of the World knows it, this is from YOUR version that YOU claim is accurate because YOUR "translators" wrote it, not being able to read the original languages. Again, ARE YOU CALLING JESUS A LIAR?

Now that we have shown your own version of the Bible stating all the persons of the Godhead are involved in His resurrection, what are you going to say is in error? Please actually address your own Bible. Is your Bible false? Did you take God's name out of it? What did you do wrong? Perhaps you can get one of your elders to tell us.

And the bible is 100% clear, God raised him. So he obviously meant something else.

And the bible is 100% clear, God raised him. So he obviously meant something else.
And there's no conflict or need to invent alternatives if you accept that Jesus is in fact God Himself. Since you are being obstinate, let's look at what your translation says in context:

NWT -
18 Therefore, in response the Jews said to him: “What sign can you show us, since you are doing these things?” 19 Jesus replied to them: “Tear down this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.” 20 The Jews then said: “This temple was built in 46 years, and will you raise it up in three days?” 21 But he was talking about the temple of his body. 22 When, though, he was raised up from the dead, his disciples recalled that he used to say this, and they believed the scripture and what Jesus had spoken.

When a writer goes so far as to explain exactly what he is talking about, he is intentionally making sure he leaves no mystery, no room for re-interpretation. He doesn't want anyone wondering, "Now what could he have meant by that?". It's important that they understand what he means.

Jesus is literally saying that the sign the Jews were asking for was that He would raise Himself from the dead. Now, I'm sorry that you can't allow yourself to believe what your own Bible tells you, so here's your chance. You claim those words don't mean what they say, so tell us what YOU think they mean. And no, you don't have time to go back to the temple and get an elder to give you a pre-packaged item that you think will explain it.

It also states, BTW, that the disciples remembered what he had said and believed it. Are you claiming that not only Jesus was lying but that His disciples believed a lie?

And there's no conflict or need to invent alternatives if you accept that Jesus is in fact God Himself. Since you are being obstinate, let's look at what your translation says in context:

NWT -
18 Therefore, in response the Jews said to him: “What sign can you show us, since you are doing these things?” 19 Jesus replied to them: “Tear down this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.” 20 The Jews then said: “This temple was built in 46 years, and will you raise it up in three days?” 21 But he was talking about the temple of his body. 22 When, though, he was raised up from the dead, his disciples recalled that he used to say this, and they believed the scripture and what Jesus had spoken.

When a writer goes so far as to explain exactly what he is talking about, he is intentionally making sure he leaves no mystery, no room for re-interpretation. He doesn't want anyone wondering, "Now what could he have meant by that?". It's important that they understand what he means.

Jesus is literally saying that the sign the Jews were asking for was that He would raise Himself from the dead. Now, I'm sorry that you can't allow yourself to believe what your own Bible tells you, so here's your chance. You claim those words don't mean what they say, so tell us what YOU think they mean. And no, you don't have time to go back to the temple and get an elder to give you a pre-packaged item that you think will explain it.

It also states, BTW, that the disciples remembered what he had said and believed it. Are you claiming that not only Jesus was lying but that His disciples believed a lie?
YHVH is the only God in existence
Psalm 110:1-quoted at Matt 22:44-- The utterance of YHVH to my Lord( Jesus) is, sit at -MY- right hand until -I- place your enemies as your footstool.

In corrupted translations it has the utterance of my LORD to my lord= bogus.
You would have to teach Jesus sat at his own right hand if he were YHVH.

YHVH is the only God in existence
Psalm 110:1-quoted at Matt 22:44-- The utterance of YHVH to my Lord( Jesus) is, sit at -MY- right hand until -I- place your enemies as your footstool.

In corrupted translations it has the utterance of my LORD to my lord= bogus.
You would have to teach Jesus sat at his own right hand if he were YHVH.
He, the Father and the Holy Spirit are three in one. They are three distinct and equal persons. When you understand that, your absurd objections go away.

Think of it this way, I voluntarily give my boss at work authority to dictate what I do during the workday and when I do it, but we're both equal human beings.

Now, are you claiming that Jesus lied and His disciples believed the lie? Remember, I'm quoting from YOUR translation, so you can't claim "corrupted translation" or anything like that.

The fact that he refuses to quote from his own Bible tells me a few things. One or both of these are correct:

1. He doesn't actually read his version of the Bible and doesn't want to be bothered to do so; only wants to regurgitate what he's heard.
2. He has read his version of the Bible and realizes that it doesn't even say what he's been telling us it says.
3. He went back to his temple, told his authorities what he's been challenged to do, and the authorities realize it undermines their narrative, so are telling him to obfuscate the issue, dance around it saying all the pet phrases, but under no circumstances tell the truth.
All three could be true.

Forum List

Back