Is Kavanaugh the weak link in this corrupt court ?

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Im not so sure. He may have psychological issues but at heart he is still a conservative.
The question of the standing of the court is clear. It needs reform.
I know maga will rail against that but I would ask them to consider what they would say if the dems got the upper hand.
The article highlights several cases where there is no attempt to reach a fair and equitable decision. If you have a job for life then you have a duty to do that job.

Im not so sure. He may have psychological issues but at heart he is still a conservative.
I know maga will rail against that but I would ask them to consider what they would say if the dems got the upper hand.
The article highlights several cases where there is no attempt to reach a fair and equitable decision. If you have a job for life then you have a duty to do that job.
but I would ask them to consider what they would say if the dems got the upper hand.

as long as their decisions were based on the Constitution, I'd have no problem.

Without the RWNJ shills they would be. The problem is they aren't right now.
1718977602150.png

Just because you don't like the decisions, Tommy doesn't mean the court is "corrupt"! The court doesn't need reform. If you want it to be more liberal then you need to elect liberals. It's that simple. When you elect people who fail...and the progressive agenda has been failing epically lately...you shouldn't expect to support for that failing agenda through a liberal Supreme Court.

Just because you don't like the decisions, Tommy doesn't mean the court is "corrupt"! The court doesn't need reform. If you want it to be more liberal then you need to elect liberals. It's that simple. When you elect people who fail...and the progressive agenda has been failing epically lately...you shouldn't expect to support for that failing agenda through a liberal Supreme Court.
The point is just as relevant to the right. Its a shame you cant see that.

I didn't call the Supreme Court corrupt when it was dominated by liberals, Tommy. It's a shame you can't see that!

Yea, funny, republicans don't really complain when the court is saturated liberal. But MAN DO LIBERALS WHINE AND COMPLAIN when republicans actually wind up with the majority. But democrats have always been like that. Bitch and moan until or unless you can get your way.

Yea, funny, republicans don't really complain when the court is saturated liberal. But MAN DO LIBERALS WHINE AND COMPLAIN when republicans actually wind up with the majority. But democrats have always been like that. Bitch and moan until or unless you can get your way.
Whiny bitches.

kleenex-truck.jpg

Forum List

Back