Is King trump preparing to defy the USSC....census question?

Trump Vows to Move Forward With Citizenship Question on Census Justice Department Reverses Course on Citizenship Question on Census, Citing Trump’s Orders

Does he think Barr will protect him? If he defies the USSC.....IMPEACH!

Don't impeach. Go another way that leaves the Senate and the Justice Department completely out of it. Have the Court System issue a contempt citation and then try him in the supreme court. If found Guilty, have the Marshals Service lock his butt up in a Federal Prison. Can you imagine the US having a sitting President doing 2 to 5 while still president? I imagine Article 25 will take care of it.

what ever it takes to keep Trumps fat ass in the spotlight -

Trump Vows to Move Forward With Citizenship Question on Census Justice Department Reverses Course on Citizenship Question on Census, Citing Trump’s Orders

Don't impeach. Go another way that leaves the Senate and the Justice Department completely out of it. Have the Court System issue a contempt citation and then try him in the supreme court. If found Guilty, have the Marshals Service lock his butt up in a Federal Prison. Can you imagine the US having a sitting President doing 2 to 5 while still president? I imagine Article 25 will take care of it.

In other news Pigs were flying.

too bad a sitting president is immune from that ......

What I want to know is how the hell do they keep 'Ol Wilbur awake?

Trump should obey all court orders.

At the same time, illegals should not count for the Census. They have no right to be here and should not be allowed to shift electoral power with their illegal activity.

Illegals should count as zero thirds of a person.

Here you go.

upload_2019-7-3_16-14-44.jpeg

Attachments

• upload_2019-7-3_16-15-3.gif
    upload_2019-7-3_16-15-3.gif
    2.5 KB · Views: 9

Here you go.

View attachment 267595

You messed up. LOL.

He isn't. The Supreme Court isn't held by that silly memo that the Justice Department has hidden under the in box.

If the POS orders the Justice Dept to defy the USSC.....trump and Barr need to be jailed.

As our elected ruler Pres.Trump is right and the USSC is wrong. .. :cool:

The sooner he goes to jail over it the sooner we can get back to be being America.

After you. Cannot indict a sitting President.

Actually, you can. The memo that the Justice Department has is just a memo and doesn't have any legal standing.

Name one POTUS that it has happened to. I disagree.

That's not how our system works comrade.

Forum List

Back