CDZ Is "Let's Go B******" protected free speech?

And if you were an employer that would be your choice to make.

So, you do not think that employers should have any power over why they fire people, you want to punish them for not agreeing with you...and then you think you are some how different than the left!
How many innocent people have had their innocent lives ruined because of you people

Again why I believe this country would be so great if 25% of the population was terminated at conception

Can you prove this is the case?
I'm sure he did................Actually, if someone capped him it would be a poitical advantage...................Just thinking like you guys would with peoples lives. He has some use politically murdered...That is how you view lives

The government cannot stop you from speaking or writing "Lets Go Brandon."

Your first amendment rights are limited once the government is not involved.

For instance, you can't put up a "Let's Go Brandon" sign in your HOA if your HOA prohibits political signs.

You waive your rights once you enter the HOA community.

You don't have to move into the HOA if your don't want to.

If you do, you agree to abide by the rules.

Simple as that.

The guy who said it to Biden has had numerous death threats. Your side is the threat side

Why I firmly believe this country would be so great if 25% of the population has their pregnancies terminated and not exist
That's why you "firmly believe", etc.? Wow, you are a brilliant magrat.

I am sorry you do not give an employer the same rights you give the employees, but I think they should be the same.
We have had many employees over the yrs. Don't care about anything but criminal activity

In fact, we're thinking about a yrly bonus for LGB bumper stickers. 2000 per sticker up to 10

People in finance are mostly conservative. NEVER let a libturd handlr finances.EVER EVER

More employers are on the Brandon wagon daily

And if you were an employer that would be your choice to make.

So, you do not think that employers should have any power over why they fire people, you want to punish them for not agreeing with you...and then you think you are some how different than the left!
They are punishing Me for not agreeing with them. Tit for tat.

Unless I trash My employer to their clients, or cannot make it to work for whatever reason, what I do is none of their business.

The Govt should do nothing to stop it from being said.

But if you yelled it in a crowded mall and someone took a video of it and your boss fired you for it, that is 100% acceptable as well.
Especially if you were with someone named Brandon.

Mods I think this should be a fair topic in CDZ. I even edited the B word so no triggers flair

Let's say I yell it at a crowded mall pretending to call B******'s attention to someone way ahead in a crowd

What I mean is, should people be punished if said in public?

Absolutely not
Absolutely not.

It is free speech.

On the hand, there can be consequences. You could fairly be asked to leave if your behavior (not the content) is considered disruptive in the environment you are in or on private property.

The Govt should do nothing to stop it from being said.

But if you yelled it in a crowded mall and someone took a video of it and your boss fired you for it, that is 100% acceptable as well.
Translation:

the extreme left has discovered how easy it is to intimidate companies into censuring the speech of individuals for them

its a new power that libs are rather pleased with

We have had many employees over the yrs. Don't care about anything but criminal activity

and that is your right, but not all employers agree with you, is that ok for them as well? Or must they be just like you?

In fact, we're thinking about a yrly bonus for LGB bumper stickers. 2000 per sticker up to 10

People in finance are mostly conservative. NEVER let a libturd handlr finances.EVER EVER

I think that is a great idea. Good way to go.

Nothing from stopping them from agreeing either huh..........Damn I'm glad to live in a Red State...lmao

True, both should be allowed. As for living in a red state, chances are it is far easier to fire someone in those states than in a blue state.

True, both should be allowed. As for living in a red state, chances are it is far easier to fire someone in those states than in a blue state.
Sure is...........My employer doesn't like Brandon either.........Hell look at his poll numbers......neither does 'America.

Do you like Brandon.......Mr. Libertarian Con Artist..........here you are again defending him by saying YOU CAN BE FIRED..........

We all know which side of the tent you are on.......You are another MAC

Forum List

Back