🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is life better under liberals?

After what Biden did in Afghanistan
What makes you believe that?

Was the world better before there was an America?

:dunno:
I remember the Vietnam pullout fiasco too. I remember that Kennedy and the democrats and McNamara and that lie of the gulf of Tonkin that got us into that mess. CV-14.

What was the difference between all the other "riots" and what happened on Jan. 6th?
The Democrat BatFlu Riots (which occurred under the misleading banner of anti-racism) were infinitely worse.

Hmm.. well, We have massive unemployment, massive inflation and race riots and feckless tornado response and smash and grab mobs...Yeah, everything is just spiffy!

Bullshit. Look at the stats if you want facts.
That aside, I don't recall you all trumpeting how your personal lives improved or financial status improved.
Whatsyour point other than the usual jibe at democrats .
You'll have to hide your hatred better than that.

In the nomenclature of the LBJ admin: Biden is BUKU fucked. I lived in the 60's. You idiots that voted for him, be careful of what you ask for....

Sucking the air between my teeth. Liberalism also sucks all the air out the room, they don't solve anything. They kick that preverbal can down the road, They NEVER solve a damn thing.

Hmm.. well, We have massive unemployment
Cool story Mary, but unemployment is now at historic lows....but something tells me you will not credit "liberals" for that or anything else going well, because the guy in the White House doesn't have an R next to his name.

106983917-1638539177061-20211203-mobile-fallback-wE3u1-u-s-unemployment-rate.png

Last edited:
Consider this: in light of what's going on now, what would America be like if the democrats had 50 votes + 1 in the Senate instead of 48 and Manchin and Sinema? They would've done away with the filibuster long ago and passed all the spending they wanted plus the election bill to federalize our elections. AND we'd be on the road to grant amnesty to several million illegals and pay 'em for coming here. Taxes would be much higher, and everybody's student loans would be wiped out and we'd be sending trillions overseas to pay for Climate Change.

IOW, as bad as this year has been, it could've been a lot worse and will be if the democrats get to the point where they can do whatever they want without restraint. I wonder if most Americans realize how close we came to the precipice of disaster. AND they ain't going to stop coming either. If the day ever comes where they are in complete control, we are fucked.
Buy more ammo.

Sucking the air between my teeth. Liberalism also sucks all the air out the room, they don't solve anything. They kick that preverbal can down the road, They NEVER solve a damn thing.

Do Republicans solve anything?

Do Republican states have all the solutions to all the problems?

Cancer mortality rates.

1) Kentucky
2) Tennessee
3) Mississippi
4) Louisiana
5) Arkansas

States with highest number of babies born to unmarried mothers

1) New Mexico
2) Mississippi
3) Louisiana
4) Delaware
5) South Carolina

Highest Homicide rate by state

1) Louisiana
2) Missouri
3) Nevada
4) Maryland
5) Arkansas

Highest Rape rate by state

1) Alaska
2) Arkansas
3) South Dakota
4) Colorado
5) Michigan

High poverty per state

1) Mississippi
2) Louisiana
3) New Mexico
4) Kentucky
5) Arkansas

GDP per capita lows per state

1) Mississippi
2) West Virginia
3) Arkansas
4) Idaho
5) Alabama

Reading levels lows by state

1) Louisiana
2) New Mexico
3) Mississippi
4) California
5) Nevada

Bottom five states for health insurance coverage

1) Texas
2) Alaska
3) Oklahoma
4) Georgia
5) Florida

Bottom five states for life expectancy

1) Mississippi
2) West Virginia
3) Alabama
4) Kentucky
5) Arkansas

So what is the right doing well at?

No.

All you have to do is open your eyes as to what happened this year. I don't need to explain because anyone who is open minded and looks around in a realistic manner already knows why, and those that don't explaining it to them won't help because they are only interested in being right.

Nope, proud boys my sweet bippy. Ghosts. BLM burns down cities. Many of them, Democrats support that. Trump and Jan 6th are mythological chimeras. Bugaboos.
You lying piece of shit

A. No cities were "burned down"

B. No Dems support riots

C. Jan 6 actually happened

D. Proud Boys absolutely instigated at least some of the violence and destruction (umbrella man comes to mind)

Any other lies you feel the need to tell asswipe?

No.

All you have to do is open your eyes as to what happened this year. I don't need to explain because anyone who is open minded and looks around in a realistic manner already knows why, and those that don't explaining it to them won't help because they are only interested in being right.
What you are describing is anything BUT "open minded"

Let's see here, democrats wouldn't take "Trumps vaccine" last year. Remember that? Not on a scientific exemption, just personal/political. OK. Well, Ok. I can't afford meat anymore under Biden, I don't have fucking health insurance, either. Life is soo much better under Biden? How so?
Trump's vaccine didn't work, and therefor was not recommended by the medical community.
Politics did not enter into it.
Well, you can't afford meat anymore not because of Biden. If you don't have fucking health insurance,
go and get some and it is affordable. The unintended consequences of tump's policies have had a negative effect on life today. Tump never looked at the big picture.

Forum List

Back