Is Marco Rubio desperate or confident

I'm not sure of this is some sort of Trump-ish way to get media attention or if his communications expert on vacation, but I can't be the only one that has noticed a spike in laughable comments by Marco Rubio. So my question here is Marco Rubio desperate for some air time or does he really believe in the stuff he's saying?
That you consider his comment desperate means that most people in America are desperate. I don't think so.

There are no Planned Parenthood dead babies.

Call your local PP and listen to what is apparently their number one agenda. It is all abortion.

Nope. You are a prime dupe. That's why you believe that....and you believe that aborted fetuses are babies.

Of course you won't call but I did. When I was looking into Obamacare they gave me PP as a contact number. I called and almost all the choices dealt with abortion. You don't give a crap, understood, the weeds need cleared.

Call your local PP and listen to what is apparently their number one agenda. It is all abortion.

Nope. You are a prime dupe. That's why you believe that....and you believe that aborted fetuses are babies.

Of course you won't call but I did. When I was looking into Obamacare they gave me PP as a contact number. I called and almost all the choices dealt with abortion. You don't give a crap, understood, the weeds need cleared.

What the fuck are you talking about? When you were looking into Obamacare......who gave you PP as a contact number? That's when you learned what PP was all about? All what choices? Clarify.

You think that I will believe that you didn't have a strong opinion about Planned Parenthood until 2009? Shit.....you nutters think everyone is as stupid as you are.

What the fuck are you talking about? When you were looking into Obamacare......who gave you PP as a contact number? That's when you learned what PP was all about? All what choices? Clarify.

You think that I will believe that you didn't have a strong opinion about Planned Parenthood until 2009? Shit.....you nutters think everyone is as stupid as you are.

I am so sorry you are so uninformed. I called my congress person about the affordable care act and he gave me a number, it was PP. PP is the contact point for Obamacare. Of course I had to go through all the menus and most were all about abortion. So call your congressman and ask him for a number for Obamacare and I bet it will be PP.

Why do you think I care about PP? The weeds they need thinning, right?

I am so sorry you are so uninformed. I called my congress person about the affordable care act and he gave me a number, it was PP. PP is the contact point for Obamacare. Of course I had to go through all the menus and most were all about abortion. So call your congressman and ask him for a number for Obamacare and I bet it will be PP.

You called your congressperson about the ACA and he or she ( weird that you don't know that, by the way ) gave you the number to Planned Parenthood?

Listen here, fool. You have an internet connection. If you think I believe that you would pick up the phone and call your representative's office instead of using google......you think wrong.

Shit.....you fuckers lie like normal people breathe.

You called your congressperson about the ACA and he or she ( weird that you don't know that, by the way ) gave you the number to Planned Parenthood?

Listen here, fool. You have an internet connection. If you think I believe that you would pick up the phone and call your representative's office instead of using google......you think wrong.

WTF is wrong with you? You need to sign up for Obamacare to seek much needed treatment. Don't you ever just want to talk to a real person to help ensure you don't make a mistake? Of course you do. So try it, call your congress person and get a contact number and I will guess it will be PP. Maybe not cause there might be an office in the mental hospital.

And if you have any memory when first rolled out the ACA web site was a huge mess.

WTF is wrong with you? You need to sign up for Obamacare to seek much needed treatment. Don't you ever just want to talk to a real person to help ensure you don't make a mistake? Of course you do. So try it, call your congress person and get a contact number and I will guess it will be PP. Maybe not cause there might be an office in the mental hospital.

And if you have any memory when first rolled out the ACA web site was a huge mess.

You are lying. That's what's wrong with you.

Forum List

Back