Is Melting Robert E. Lee's Statue A Sign Of White Genocide?

THIS is his best thinking
Britannica Dictionary definition of SLAVER. [no object] : to allow liquid to drip out of the mouth : drool. The dog slavered [=(more commonly) slobbered] over his food.

Now you know why slaver is his favorite word.
I saw that too - it was the first thing that came up when I went on a search to find how many links it would take to come up with Goaty's selective misuse.

It IS ironic. :)

Your Bingo thinking apparently is that if we don't call them slavers and instead call them people who owned slaves then that makes it better..... 😄

You're not even the brightest Bingos in the bunch are ya?
Like everyone here, ECB has her biases, and we've intensely disagreed on several issues.

But she's quite bright.

You're not stupid either, but clearly suffer from disorders that may be addressed with treatment.

Good luck to you.

In the meantime, liberals will continue attempting to burn the country down in various ways, including their Taibanic destruction of precious/unique art.

Taking down the statue and destroying it is a sign of woke mental illness.

Typical for Leftest assholes. Destroying History is one of main goals of Leftest and butt hurt Negroes.
The left doesn't generally support this.

This is the work of liberal psychopaths.

😟

1698626927788.png

That's actually an unsettled debate. I'm not sure it will ever be settled. To me you arrive at personhood when you arrive at viability. Until then you are not an independent life form.

The slaver Founders wrote the laws you moron.

You'd need an adequate education first.

At least you admit it's a debate and not take the usual SJW idiocy of ignoring the other side. Have a cookie.

The slave owning founders. I'm not sure any of them were actual slavers.

I probably have a far more extensive one than you, mouth breather.

At least you admit it's a debate and not take the usual SJW idiocy of ignoring the other side. Have a cookie.

You are not sure or are you in denial.

WHAT??????

So in your eyes it was OK that they had slaves in America, because they didn't go to Africa and get them. That's crazy as hell.

What I saying is that they weren't slavers, but slave owners.

Some of them may have even been slave traders.

Words mean things.

Well the reality is that personhood is more a legal concept than a scientific one which makes it inherently subjective.
😄

Sure. I admit I enjoy watching you clowns trying to twist yourselves into pretzels trying to parse the word slaver from slave owner. They didn't just own slaves, you clowns, like people own expensive silverware they never use. They used those people. They worked them for wealth and profit. They were slavers and slave drivers.
You're an emotional little bitch arguing about the difference between a slaver and a slave owner. It's like arguing there's a difference between a janitor and a custodial worker. 😄

Well the reality is that personhood is more a legal concept than a scientific one which makes it inherently subjective.

😄

Sure. I admit I enjoy watching you clowns trying to twist yourselves into pretzels trying to parse the word slaver from slave owner. They didn't just own slaves, you clowns, like people own expensive silverware they never use. They used those people. They worked them for wealth and profit. They were slavers and slave drivers.

You're an emotional little bitch arguing about the difference between a slaver and a slave owner. It's like arguing there's a difference between a janitor and a custodial worker. 😄

That's inherent in being a slave owner.

Actually no, because slavers enslaved free people, slave owners used slaves.

That's inherent in being a slave owner.
What is? Express complete thoughts you Bingo. Slave driving? You're okay with calling the Founders slave drivers but slavers is where you draw the line? Again, what are you doing there? Give it up man. 😄
Actually no, because slavers enslaved free people, slave owners used slaves.
They also used slaves to make more slaves who they enslaved at birth, remember?

What is? Express complete thoughts you Bingo. Slave driving? You're okay with calling the Founders slave drivers but slavers is where you draw the line? Again, what are you doing there? Give it up man. 😄

They also used slaves to make more slaves who they enslaved at birth, remember?

Slave owners, some of them, not enslavers.

Forum List

Back