Is Michael Wolf a hero for brincing down Trump

It's a book, not a dissertation; there's no need for him to defend it. The defense is in the rigor of research. The publisher, Henry Holt (HH) has known since Wolff started what sort of book it was and what are the attendant business risk (lawsuit) of publishing it. Knowing of that, along with Trump's predilection for litigious bluster, they have been vetting and reviewing every single claim and quote that Wolff includes in his book. To wit, HH, in response to the cease and desist letter have essentially decided to wipe their asses with it and send it back.

Truth be told, I suspect HH are dying for Trump to sue them because if he does, it HH's attorneys get to depose him. Avoiding being deposed was a key reason Trump settled a number of active lawsuits in which he was engaged prior to being sworn into the Presidency. You know who else gets deposed, just about any WH staffer the defendants who may be construed as a material witness, which, in turn, makes the credibility of whatever they say vastly greater than it is now.

Trump could play the kinds of "playground bully" games he did when he was a very rich private citizen. Now that he's a government employee with a set of duties and obligations that no private citizen has, it's a completely different ballgame. It's the "major leagues" and Trump is so ill suited to it and doesn't know it.

Yeah, I hear you, but Wolff will be defending his book over the coming days. I'm curious if he'll release any of the tapes.
I'm curious if he'll release any of the tapes
That will depend the nature of the agreement between him and any given source.

The thing is that Wolff was present in the WH, the Oval, and collecting information from staffers with the WH's blessing, or at least acquiescence. He sat as a "fly on the wall" on the sofas in the Oval Office while Trump was there. He was there to chronicle the outset of the Trump presidency.
Well, then it must be true!

Snowflakes are so fucking gullible it defies comprehension. Wolff is going to make a fortune off all the naive tools marching down to Barnes and Noble to buy his pack of lies.
Good on him You support a douchbag who's made a fortune ripping people off so whats the problem?

Do you ever post anything that isn't an obvious lie?
Recuse yourself

I'm wondering why Trump tried to get a cease and desist order for this book? Is Trump against the First Amendment?

No, he just has this thing about being against actual 'Sedition' and participating in a Russian PsyOp program designed to manipulate the (snowflakes) American people through false information, intended to divide the country...which Wolf is now happily a part of with Mueller, Comey, Holder, Lynch, Hillary, Barry, Strzok, etc....

As already posted, Wolf admits that he himself does not know if what he is providing is true...and doesn't care. Anti-Trump BS / Hate sells.

I'm wondering why Trump tried to get a cease and desist order for this book? Is Trump against the First Amendment?

No, he just has this thing about being against actual 'Sedition' and participating in a Russian PsyOp program designed to manipulate the (snowflakes) American people through false information, intended to divide the country...which Wolf is now happily a part of with Mueller, Comey, Holder, Lynch, Hillary, Barry, Strzok, etc....

As already posted, Wolf admits that he himself does not know if what he is providing is true...and doesn't care. Anti-Trump BS / Hate sells.
Dude, Wolf has a history. Trump is just a fat ego to go with all the other egos he's done hits on. You guys think Trump's special. He aint.

Wolff is a gossip monger, nothing more.

He has written a riveting fable that will sell by the millions and make him wealthier than he already is.

That he has pissed off the Emperor is just icing.

He has written a riveting fable that will sell by the millions and make him wealthier than he already is.

What if he has tapes ? I can believe that 100% of the WH thought trump has the mind of a child and is unfit for the presidency

Is Michael Wolf a hero for bringing down Trump?
The Wolf book is confirming, with backup, everything the Trump detractors have been claiming. It ccould be the nail in the coffin for Trump.
The reason Wolf had access to the White House was he was pro Trump. Was his motivation fame or to save the world from Trump

Wolff hasn't brought down anyone yet. He wrote a book. Time will tell whether this book sparks anything that will help the investigation. I want to see the Orange administration burn just as much as anyone, but we need to let Mueller do his thing.

lol..........heard that after Yates......Manifort........Clapper.......Comey........Kushner........Flynn............

Unicorn chasing is ghey

Then I suppose you have nothing to worry about, genius.

s0n..........waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much pent up anger and misery. Not worth letting it churn you up every day. Look........its not necessary. Even in worst case scenario, if they impeach Trump, he's not going anywhere. So just at least settle in for the next 3 years, take a breath, have a beer and make up a plan.:2up:

What if he has tapes ? I can believe that 100% of the WH thought trump has the mind of a child and is unfit for the presidency
If I make up a story about Trump and then tell it to a hack who knows I am lying through my teeth, and that "reporter" repeats my story, knowing it is a lie, what the fuck difference does it make if he has me on tape?

He willfully repeated a story he knows to be a lie. Like Trump not knowing who John Boehner is.

He's a fucking gossip monger. Nothing more.

The Wolf book is confirming, with backup, everything the Trump detractors have been claiming. It ccould be the nail in the coffin for Trump.
The reason Wolf had access to the White House was he was pro Trump. Was his motivation fame or to save the world from Trump
Actually all this proves is what we already knew.
Making shit up about Trump can be darn right lucrative.

All it takes is somebody with zero conscience to pull it off.

I have to admit...

It tickles me to death Trump's Chumps are all worked up over someone lying.

Oh, man. That's fucking PRICELESS. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Michael Wolff even had a special blue access badge which allowed him special access to the West Wing - which most journalists don't have. Wolff's book is very interesting, but it basically just confirms what most of us already knew - including Congress members. I'll be watching closely how well Wolff defends his book. We'll be hearing a lot from him over the next few days. He's scheduled to be on Lawrence O'Donnell on Monday night at 10:00 pm ET on MSNBC. I doubt this book can or will bring down Trump. That's Mueller's job.

unnamed.jpg

Trump As Tantrum-Prone Toddler? It’s Not Really News To The GOP.
isnt it funny that the Doofus in Chief thought Wolff was writing a flattering book about him which is why he gave him such access.
The things this insecure president does for flattery makes him an easy mark for Putin and other dictators.

Yep, vanity causes crazy people to do crazy things. Trump let the Wolff in the chicken house.
Yep.....this is what happens when you try to be nice to your enemies.
It's a hard lesson to learn for some people.

Actually all this proves is what we already knew.
Making shit up about Trump can be darn right lucrative.

All it takes is somebody with zero conscience to pull it off.
Like Trump lying his way all the way to the White House.

Very lucrative.

Live by the sword, die by the sword.

I don't plan on reading the book, but I've yet to hear what Wolf wrote that is even surprising. Ivanka and the werewolf sons are idiots, Melania is sad, and Trump's eating cheeseburgers in bed and watching TV by 6:30pm?

Shortly after Trump’s inauguration, Wolff says, he was able to take up “something like a semi-permanent seat on a couch in the West Wing” — an idea encouraged by the president himself. Because no one was in a position to either officially approve or formally deny such access, Wolff became “more a constant interloper than an invited guest.” There were no ground rules placed on his access, and he was required to make no promises about how he would report on what he witnessed.

Donald Trump Didn’t Want to Win – and Neither Did His Campaign
We heard this from you lefties and never trumpers the entire 2016...you act like this is brand new

he didnt want to win

he was setting up a tv network...

Is Trump Sabotaging His Campaign Because He Never Really Wanted the Job in the First Place?

Ex-Trump Insider: Donald Doesn’t Want to Be President

Jared Kushner Talks of a Trump TV Network With a Media Deal Maker

I mean did you not know this?
or you just thought we forgot?
either way you're an idiot.

most people say he made up their quotes, you really need to turn off msnbc.

its yet another nothingburger.....
Buckeye, you are one of the mindless minions that will never get it. Trump thrives on mindless minions. He trys to bully everyone to be a minion.
Most have the intelligence and courage not to be a Trump minion.

nope, I was right, you're the mindless minion

The author of the explosive new Trump book says he can't be sure if parts of it are true
Spoken like a true mindless minion, Buckeye.

most people say he made up their quotes
Source of that assertion? Quantification?

here is one

Here's Why Investor Tom Barrack Is Steamed About Michael Wolff's Trump Book
It’s not clear whether Wolff used the word “allegedly,” or if the Guardian added the term. The Guardian may have included it because Wolff had gotten the quote not directly from Barrack, but second-hand. It’s also possible that the quote comes not directly from Barrack’s friend, but from a third person who told Wolff he or she heard about it from that friend.

more unnamed sources and more bullshit........we've heard these lies and stories before.......

Michael Wolff tells a juicy tale in his new Trump book. But should we believe it?

He has been accused of not just re-creating scenes in his books and columns, but of creating them wholesale.

it's not the first time he's been accused of this crap......same ole same ole

you guys buy the book and let me laugh as you waste your money.
??? I asked for corroboration of the "most people say" claim you made and you produce one example. Did fewer than two people say Wolff made up the quotes attributed to them? That's what it would take for one source to constitute "most people."

I'm middle-aged, but my math's not that bad yet. Most > 50%, more than half.

Spicer: "I Screwed Up" As Press Secretary; Wolff's Trump Book Is Inaccurate

Sean Spicer said he lied as well

but he said he has tapes..just release them.....easy way to corroborate.

Buckeye, you are one of the mindless minions that will never get it. Trump thrives on mindless minions. He trys to bully everyone to be a minion.
Most have the intelligence and courage not to be a Trump minion.

nope, I was right, you're the mindless minion

The author of the explosive new Trump book says he can't be sure if parts of it are true
Spoken like a true mindless minion, Buckeye.

too bad you cant read........maybe stop watching MSNBC all day

The book is nothing. The fact that Trump is detached, out of his depth, floundering and without an agenda .... that's what's bringing him down. And he may have laundered money for the Russians.

For someone who is "out of his depth" he seems to be doing pretty good.
Trump is coasting on momentum.
Momentum from?????

The Wolf book is confirming, with backup, everything the Trump detractors have been claiming.
Ummm, NO!

Even Wolfe is admitting HE doesn't believe everything he wrote....The book amounts to little more than the sequel to the 'Trump Dossier', the fake news report containing Russian Propaganda bought and illegally used by Hillary / the criminal FBI / Obama in a US election from a foreign agent through a company working for the Russians.

DrudgeReport.com:

WOLFF ADMITS: NOT SURE ALL TRUE
BOOK SENSATION ROCKS NATION
'SAID WHATEVER NECESSARY TO GET STORY'

hey whatever necessary, did he take notes from Kirsten Gillibrand?

lol............in a couple of weeks, nobody is going to care about this. You bozo progressives remind me of that Charlie Brown episode with Linus waiting for the Great Pumpkin.........:eusa_dance::eusa_dance:
Trump's idiocy is not going away. As the facts of the true Trump, his activities and the morons around him, he will be gone.
He will crash with some of his minions holding on to his coat tails.

Last edited:
Its just a book, not to be judged by its cover, those who label it all fake, same as those who label it all true. lack the ability to distinguish truth from fiction.

Forum List

Back