Is Michael Wolf a hero for brincing down Trump

If anything this will show Americans how partisan the MSM and some cable networks are. They blow up a story disputed by the author himself. This is not anywhere journalism. It amounts to propaganda, and we all know propaganda contains very little truth, that becomes more apparent every day.
The author said this morning he stands behind everything he wrote ,,has notes has tapes

Then he is free to play the tapes. Notes don’t really prove anything
Yes I know as with Comey's notes BUT they say its Important as to what he testifies to

"In retrospect, I wonder if it was a good idea for @realDonaldTrump, to win, then dump his real supporters (Lewandowski, Christie, Kobach, Bannon etc) & suck up to his enemies (Wall Street, billionaire CEOs, McConnell etc)" - Wacky Ann Coulter

Michael Wolff has caused Trump's base to hate Trump

If anything this will show Americans how partisan the MSM and some cable networks are. They blow up a story disputed by the author himself. This is not anywhere journalism. It amounts to propaganda, and we all know propaganda contains very little truth, that becomes more apparent every day.
The right wing are eating their own yet continue to blame it on the main stream media.

The right wing are eating their own yet continue to blame it on the main stream media.
It has been said they are like a group of chimps in the WH throwing their excrement at each other

Snowflakes are gullible, are you kidding me. Gullability has been redefined by the idiots who still buy into Trump's con and whole heartedly support him.

The Trumpkin variety of snowflakes are gullible and so is the Snowflake in Chief. One can hardly be more fictile, to say nothing of ironically preposterous, than a heterosexual, white, billionaire who thinks "the system" is rigged against him and says so with a straight face!

"Snowflake" Trump so routinely tries to present himself and his family members as victims that one'd think John McEnroe is one of his speechwriters. People surely have infants who don't cry as much or as loudly as Trump!
Nary a week passes these days without Trump whining that he has been mistreated by someone: the media, a political rival, a TV personality, a legislator, etc. Nobody that I can think of blames more things on anyone and everyone else than does "His Royal Snowflake-ness" Donald J. Trump, though Fox News sycophants like Jesse "I believe Don Jr. is the victim here" Waters sure try.

hYsCVvr.jpg

I mean, seriously, the man had his attorneys send a cease and desist letter to the Henry Holt to prevent them from publishing a book that contains "disparaging statements" about Trump.

You are not a beautiful and unique snowflake. You are the same decaying organic matter as everyone.
-- Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Fire and Fury has catapulted to the top of the bestseller list in just one day.

Lines to buy the book are going around the block. Stores are selling out.

Hmmm. I may download the audiobook. Save me the trouble of waiting in a long line.

Snowflakes are gullible, are you kidding me. Gullability has been redefined by the idiots who still buy into Trump's con and whole heartedly support him.

The Trumpkin variety of snowflakes are gullible and so is the Snowflake in Chief. One can hardly be more fictile, to say nothing of ironically preposterous, than a heterosexual, white, billionaire who thinks "the system" is rigged against him and says so with a straight face!

"Snowflake" Trump so routinely tries to present himself and his family members as victims that one'd think John McEnroe is one of his speechwriters. People surely have infants who don't cry as much or as loudly as Trump!
Nary a week passes these days without Trump whining that he has been mistreated by someone: the media, a political rival, a TV personality, a legislator, etc. Nobody that I can think of blames more things on anyone and everyone else than does "His Royal Snowflake-ness" Donald J. Trump, though Fox News sycophants like Jesse "I believe Don Jr. is the victim here" Waters sure try.

hYsCVvr.jpg

I mean, seriously, the man had his attorneys send a cease and desist letter to the Henry Holt to prevent them from publishing a book that contains "disparaging statements" about Trump.

You are not a beautiful and unique snowflake. You are the same decaying organic matter as everyone.
-- Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

It is not the fact they were disparaging statements. It was that they were publishing statements from people with non-disclosure agreements. If the people who were quoted actually said what they were claimed to have said, like Bannon, Trump can sue them. If these people did not say what they were claimed to have said, those people can sue Wolff and the publisher.

Is Michael Wolf a hero for bringing down Trump?
The Wolf book is confirming, with backup, everything the Trump detractors have been claiming. It ccould be the nail in the coffin for Trump.
The reason Wolf had access to the White House was he was pro Trump. Was his motivation fame or to save the world from Trump

most people say he made up their quotes, you really need to turn off msnbc.

its yet another nothingburger.....
most people say he made up their quotes
Source of that assertion? Quantification?

here is one

Here's Why Investor Tom Barrack Is Steamed About Michael Wolff's Trump Book
It’s not clear whether Wolff used the word “allegedly,” or if the Guardian added the term. The Guardian may have included it because Wolff had gotten the quote not directly from Barrack, but second-hand. It’s also possible that the quote comes not directly from Barrack’s friend, but from a third person who told Wolff he or she heard about it from that friend.

more unnamed sources and more bullshit........we've heard these lies and stories before.......

Michael Wolff tells a juicy tale in his new Trump book. But should we believe it?

He has been accused of not just re-creating scenes in his books and columns, but of creating them wholesale.

it's not the first time he's been accused of this crap......same ole same ole

you guys buy the book and let me laugh as you waste your money.
??? I asked for corroboration of the "most people say" claim you made and you produce one example. Did fewer than two people say Wolff made up the quotes attributed to them? That's what it would take for one source to constitute "most people."

I'm middle-aged, but my math's not that bad yet. Most > 50%, more than half.

Yes, you are a liberal, so you are automatically suspect in any academic area, especially reading for comprehension.

lol............in a couple of weeks, nobody is going to care about this. You bozo progressives remind me of that Charlie Brown episode with Linus waiting for the Great Pumpkin.........:eusa_dance::eusa_dance:
Trump's idiocy is not going away. As the facts of the true Trump, his activities and the morons around him, he will be gone.
He will crash with some of his minions holding on to his coat tails.

We're closing in on one year in office and you guys can't make anything stick because it only exists in your imaginations. Keep on tilting at windmills! You have at least 3 more years to suffer!

Michael Wolff even had a special blue access badge which allowed him special access to the West Wing - which most journalists don't have. Wolff's book is very interesting, but it basically just confirms what most of us already knew - including Congress members. I'll be watching closely how well Wolff defends his book. We'll be hearing a lot from him over the next few days. He's scheduled to be on Lawrence O'Donnell on Monday night at 10:00 pm ET on MSNBC. I doubt this book can or will bring down Trump. That's Mueller's job.

Trump As Tantrum-Prone Toddler? It’s Not Really News To The GOP.
I'll be watching closely how well Wolff defends his book.

It's a book, not a dissertation; there's no need for him to defend it. The defense is in the rigor of research. The publisher, Henry Holt (HH) has known since Wolff started what sort of book it was and what are the attendant business risk (lawsuit) of publishing it. Knowing of that, along with Trump's predilection for litigious bluster, they have been vetting and reviewing every single claim and quote that Wolff includes in his book. To wit, HH, in response to the cease and desist letter have essentially decided to wipe their asses with it and send it back.

Truth be told, I suspect HH are dying for Trump to sue them because if he does, it HH's attorneys get to depose him. Avoiding being deposed was a key reason Trump settled a number of active lawsuits in which he was engaged prior to being sworn into the Presidency. You know who else gets deposed, just about any WH staffer the defendants who may be construed as a material witness, which, in turn, makes the credibility of whatever they say vastly greater than it is now.

Trump could play the kinds of "playground bully" games he did when he was a very rich private citizen. Now that he's a government employee with a set of duties and obligations that no private citizen has, it's a completely different ballgame. It's the "major leagues" and Trump is so ill suited to it and doesn't know it.

Yeah, I hear you, but Wolff will be defending his book over the coming days. I'm curious if he'll release any of the tapes.
I'm curious if he'll release any of the tapes
That will depend the nature of the agreement between him and any given source.

The thing is that Wolff was present in the WH, the Oval, and collecting information from staffers with the WH's blessing, or at least acquiescence. He sat as a "fly on the wall" on the sofas in the Oval Office while Trump was there. He was there to chronicle the outset of the Trump presidency.
Well, then it must be true!

Snowflakes are so fucking gullible it defies comprehension. Wolff is going to make a fortune off all the naive tools marching down to Barnes and Noble to buy his pack of lies.

What con? My taxes are going down, my job prospects are going up, our military is getting a well-deserved pay raise, my 403B is way up, border crossings are way down, etc. If this is a con, you had best jump on the train before it leaves you behind!

lol............in a couple of weeks, nobody is going to care about this. You bozo progressives remind me of that Charlie Brown episode with Linus waiting for the Great Pumpkin.........:eusa_dance::eusa_dance:
Trump's idiocy is not going away. As the facts of the true Trump, his activities and the morons around him, he will be gone.
He will crash with some of his minions holding on to his coat tails.

We're closing in on one year in office and you guys can't make anything stick because it only exists in your imaginations. Keep on tilting at windmills! You have at least 3 more years to suffer!
What is only in our minds ??? This pos in our WH is an insult to all Americans A lowlife thief a pervert FOR ALL TO SEE

"In retrospect, I wonder if it was a good idea for @realDonaldTrump, to win, then dump his real supporters (Lewandowski, Christie, Kobach, Bannon etc) & suck up to his enemies (Wall Street, billionaire CEOs, McConnell etc)" - Wacky Ann Coulter

Michael Wolff has caused Trump's base to hate Trump

Still haven't located your bipolar meds? Maybe you should go see your doctor on Monday!

Ha! That's hilarious!

The only thing that will make me laugh harder is when Hillary starts her sentence at the federal women's prison in Connecticut!

It's a book, not a dissertation; there's no need for him to defend it. The defense is in the rigor of research. The publisher, Henry Holt (HH) has known since Wolff started what sort of book it was and what are the attendant business risk (lawsuit) of publishing it. Knowing of that, along with Trump's predilection for litigious bluster, they have been vetting and reviewing every single claim and quote that Wolff includes in his book. To wit, HH, in response to the cease and desist letter have essentially decided to wipe their asses with it and send it back.

Truth be told, I suspect HH are dying for Trump to sue them because if he does, it HH's attorneys get to depose him. Avoiding being deposed was a key reason Trump settled a number of active lawsuits in which he was engaged prior to being sworn into the Presidency. You know who else gets deposed, just about any WH staffer the defendants who may be construed as a material witness, which, in turn, makes the credibility of whatever they say vastly greater than it is now.

Trump could play the kinds of "playground bully" games he did when he was a very rich private citizen. Now that he's a government employee with a set of duties and obligations that no private citizen has, it's a completely different ballgame. It's the "major leagues" and Trump is so ill suited to it and doesn't know it.

Yeah, I hear you, but Wolff will be defending his book over the coming days. I'm curious if he'll release any of the tapes.
I'm curious if he'll release any of the tapes
That will depend the nature of the agreement between him and any given source.

The thing is that Wolff was present in the WH, the Oval, and collecting information from staffers with the WH's blessing, or at least acquiescence. He sat as a "fly on the wall" on the sofas in the Oval Office while Trump was there. He was there to chronicle the outset of the Trump presidency.
Well, then it must be true!

Snowflakes are so fucking gullible it defies comprehension. Wolff is going to make a fortune off all the naive tools marching down to Barnes and Noble to buy his pack of lies.

What con? My taxes are going down, my job prospects are going up, our military is getting a well-deserved pay raise, my 403B is way up, border crossings are way down, etc. If this is a con, you had best jump on the train before it leaves you behind!
Taxes down ? SCRAPS comared to what your rulers are getting and yours ebd soon ,there's don't and jobs ? Look at the records ,,,Obamas job count was greater than the ah in our WH was in his 1st year AND he acted like a man not a punk a spoiled child

Forum List

Back