Is Michael Wolf a hero for brincing down Trump

Fire and Fury has catapulted to the top of the bestseller list in just one day.

Lines to buy the book are going around the block. Stores are selling out.

Hmmm. I may download the audiobook. Save me the trouble of waiting in a long line.
I guess the way you're drooling over a book that smears Trump shows how "independant" you are.

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

Hmmm. I may download the audiobook. Save me the trouble of waiting in a long line.
I guess the way you're drooling over a book that smears Trump shows how "independant" you are.

It's a book filled with quotes from the Trump campaign, transition and west wing.

It's a book filled with quotes from the Trump campaign, transition and west wing.
That wasn't the point, dlido breath.

If anything this will show Americans how partisan the MSM and some cable networks are. They blow up a story disputed by the author himself. This is not anywhere journalism. It amounts to propaganda, and we all know propaganda contains very little truth, that becomes more apparent every day.
The right wing are eating their own yet continue to blame it on the main stream media.

Ha! That's hilarious!

The only thing that will make me laugh harder is when Hillary starts her sentence at the federal women's prison in Connecticut!
Then be prepared to never laugh again The moron trump will go first They're throwing excrement at each other in the WH Go join the chimps

DSztzPiV4AAzdqx.jpg

Sean Spicer says Wolff lied about what he said:

lol............in a couple of weeks, nobody is going to care about this. You bozo progressives remind me of that Charlie Brown episode with Linus waiting for the Great Pumpkin.........:eusa_dance::eusa_dance:
Trump's idiocy is not going away. As the facts of the true Trump, his activities and the morons around him, he will be gone.
He will crash with some of his minions holding on to his coat tails.

We're closing in on one year in office and you guys can't make anything stick because it only exists in your imaginations. Keep on tilting at windmills! You have at least 3 more years to suffer!
What is only in our minds ??? This pos in our WH is an insult to all Americans A lowlife thief a pervert FOR ALL TO SEE
It's impossible for anything to be an insult to the typical douchebag snowflake.

And here’s an excerpt from CNBC, from what Mr. Wolff says was an email that circulated around the White House in April, purportedly representing the views of Gary Cohn:

It’s worse than you can imagine. An idiot surrounded by clowns. Trump won’t read anything — not one-page memos, not the brief policy papers; nothing. He gets up halfway through meetings with world leaders because he is bored. And his staff is no better.

Just curious, what do we know about Mike "Fish Lips" Wolff other than he never had sex with a discriminating woman? I glanced over some of his shitty essays and articles that are below high school English level. Plus he predicted The Donald had no chance to win. So strange the White House let that strange weirdo in. Was it because he is jewish?

And here’s an excerpt from CNBC, from what Mr. Wolff says was an email that circulated around the White House in April, purportedly representing the views of Gary Cohn:

It’s worse than you can imagine. An idiot surrounded by clowns. Trump won’t read anything — not one-page memos, not the brief policy papers; nothing. He gets up halfway through meetings with world leaders because he is bored. And his staff is no better.

"Wolff says?" You mean he can't produce the actual email?

You have to be incredibly gullible to swallow anything this guy says.

lol............in a couple of weeks, nobody is going to care about this. You bozo progressives remind me of that Charlie Brown episode with Linus waiting for the Great Pumpkin.........:eusa_dance::eusa_dance:
Trump's idiocy is not going away. As the facts of the true Trump, his activities and the morons around him, he will be gone.

We're closing in on one year in office and you guys can't make anything stick because it only exists in your imaginations. Keep on tilting at windmills! You have at least 3 more years to suffer!
What is only in our minds ??? This pos in our WH is an insult to all Americans A lowlife thief a pervert FOR ALL TO SEE
It's impossible for anything to be an insult to the typical douchebag snowflake.
BRI You like Trump are mentally unfit

I envy Michael Wolff. He like Al Gore has duped leftists with lies, and made himself a millionaire.

I want to do that too.

I envy Michael Wolff. He like Al Gore has duped leftists with lies, and made himself a millionaire.

I want to do that too.
If you REALLY want to fk over people and become a billionaire imitate Trump Are you mentally unfit too?

I want to do that too.
If you REALLY want to fk over people and become a billionaire imitate Trump Are you mentally unfit too?
Oh man...I bet I could take ALL your money.

LMFAO!

This book is more fiction than truth. I don't think that Trump is going anywhere.
There is no doubt the majority is factual. The book uses inside people to validate what has been said by many.
The same inside people who are saying that the quotes and information is made up of whole cloth.

I have little doubt that there is enough 'juicy' rhetoric to make it seem like the real story, but in the end, it's just another piece of fiction by an author that is known to place loosely with the truth..

I want to do that too.
Oh man...I bet I could take ALL your money.

LMFAO!
chances of that are slim and none,and slim just walked out the door

In the interview on the today show today, he appeared to be a Weasel to me...

not that there is not some truth in the book, but it just reminds me of all the authors of all the Clinton bashing books that have come out over the years....

He supposedly has tapes and notes to back up many of the claims...

but man oh man, he was blinking like crazy and sliding around in his seat during the interview and stuttering over things....

he did not come off well, whether the book is somewhat truthful or not....his intent was to make himself rich, imho..... of course I don't know that for certain, but it is what my 'gut' is telling me....
Something tells me the freak isn't going to be able to spend all that money.
One thing is 100% sure. He'll NEVER get anyone to talk to him again.......no matter what political party they are from.
The LIB MSM are going to stay as far away from Wolf as they can get. They all know it could be their turn in the barrel next.

Michael Wolff even had a special blue access badge which allowed him special access to the West Wing - which most journalists don't have. Wolff's book is very interesting, but it basically just confirms what most of us already knew - including Congress members. I'll be watching closely how well Wolff defends his book. We'll be hearing a lot from him over the next few days. He's scheduled to be on Lawrence O'Donnell on Monday night at 10:00 pm ET on MSNBC. I doubt this book can or will bring down Trump. That's Mueller's job.

Trump As Tantrum-Prone Toddler? It’s Not Really News To The GOP.
I'll be watching closely how well Wolff defends his book.

It's a book, not a dissertation; there's no need for him to defend it. The defense is in the rigor of research. The publisher, Henry Holt (HH) has known since Wolff started what sort of book it was and what are the attendant business risk (lawsuit) of publishing it. Knowing of that, along with Trump's predilection for litigious bluster, they have been vetting and reviewing every single claim and quote that Wolff includes in his book. To wit, HH, in response to the cease and desist letter have essentially decided to wipe their asses with it and send it back.

Truth be told, I suspect HH are dying for Trump to sue them because if he does, it HH's attorneys get to depose him. Avoiding being deposed was a key reason Trump settled a number of active lawsuits in which he was engaged prior to being sworn into the Presidency. You know who else gets deposed, just about any WH staffer the defendants who may be construed as a material witness, which, in turn, makes the credibility of whatever they say vastly greater than it is now.

Trump could play the kinds of "playground bully" games he did when he was a very rich private citizen. Now that he's a government employee with a set of duties and obligations that no private citizen has, it's a completely different ballgame. It's the "major leagues" and Trump is so ill suited to it and doesn't know it.

Yeah, I hear you, but Wolff will be defending his book over the coming days. I'm curious if he'll release any of the tapes.
I'm curious if he'll release any of the tapes
That will depend the nature of the agreement between him and any given source.

The thing is that Wolff was present in the WH, the Oval, and collecting information from staffers with the WH's blessing, or at least acquiescence. He sat as a "fly on the wall" on the sofas in the Oval Office while Trump was there. He was there to chronicle the outset of the Trump presidency.
Well, then it must be true!

Snowflakes are so fucking gullible it defies comprehension. Wolff is going to make a fortune off all the naive tools marching down to Barnes and Noble to buy his pack of lies.
Snowflakes are gullible, are you kidding me. Gullability has been redefined by the idiots who still buy into Trump's con and whole heartedly support him.
Something tells me you'll be putting up your exact same post the day before the last day of President Trump's first term in office. HAAA HAAAA!

Forum List

Back