Is Michael Wolf a hero for brincing down Trump

We're closing in on one year in office and you guys can't make anything stick because it only exists in your imaginations. Keep on tilting at windmills! You have at least 3 more years to suffer!
What is only in our minds ??? This pos in our WH is an insult to all Americans A lowlife thief a pervert FOR ALL TO SEE
It's impossible for anything to be an insult to the typical douchebag snowflake.
BRI You like Trump are mentally unfit
I envy Michael Wolff. He like Al Gore has duped leftists with lies, and made himself a millionaire.

I want to do that too.
Your lack of intelligence is obvious by your support of Trump.
You will never be smart enough to take advantge of anyone on your own. But your savior Trump will make you rich, don't worry.
You haven't been paying attention.

I don't care for Trump, but compared to Hillary he is Mother Teresa.

If you voted Cankles, you shouldn't be criticizing others. LMFAO.

Snowflakes are gullible, are you kidding me. Gullability has been redefined by the idiots who still buy into Trump's con and whole heartedly support him.

The Trumpkin variety of snowflakes are gullible and so is the Snowflake in Chief. One can hardly be more fictile, to say nothing of ironically preposterous, than a heterosexual, white, billionaire who thinks "the system" is rigged against him and says so with a straight face!

"Snowflake" Trump so routinely tries to present himself and his family members as victims that one'd think John McEnroe is one of his speechwriters. People surely have infants who don't cry as much or as loudly as Trump!
Nary a week passes these days without Trump whining that he has been mistreated by someone: the media, a political rival, a TV personality, a legislator, etc. Nobody that I can think of blames more things on anyone and everyone else than does "His Royal Snowflake-ness" Donald J. Trump, though Fox News sycophants like Jesse "I believe Don Jr. is the victim here" Waters sure try.

hYsCVvr.jpg

I mean, seriously, the man had his attorneys send a cease and desist letter to the Henry Holt to prevent them from publishing a book that contains "disparaging statements" about Trump.

You are not a beautiful and unique snowflake. You are the same decaying organic matter as everyone.
-- Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

It is not the fact they were disparaging statements. It was that they were publishing statements from people with non-disclosure agreements. If the people who were quoted actually said what they were claimed to have said, like Bannon, Trump can sue them. If these people did not say what they were claimed to have said, those people can sue Wolff and the publisher.
The President and his staff work for the people. We need to know about his incompetencies. Non-disclosure agreements are normally used to protect propietary and sensitive information.
Paranoid Trump uses them to prevent people telling others what a moron he is.

I recently signed a non-disclosure agreement regarding some possibly sensitive intelligence information. Ever read one and signed one? Of course you haven't! You are simply talking out of your ass again. If you liberals would take a good dose of Immodium, you couldn't say a word!

The purpose of a non-disclosure agreement is to prevent someone from possibly saying anything that would compromise the conducting of the President's business and inner circle of advisors.

Look up the term "Executive Privilege" and you will learn why you cannot even compel the President's advisors to relate private conversations even when they are demanded by Congress. The President is allowed to give a legal "up yours" to anyone wanting to know what went on behind closed doors. That applies not only to Trump, but Obama, Bush, or any other occupant of the Oval Office, past or future.

If you don't like it, suck it up, buttercup!

What is only in our minds ??? This pos in our WH is an insult to all Americans A lowlife thief a pervert FOR ALL TO SEE
It's impossible for anything to be an insult to the typical douchebag snowflake.
I envy Michael Wolff. He like Al Gore has duped leftists with lies, and made himself a millionaire.

I want to do that too.
You will never be smart enough to take advantge of anyone on your own. But your savior Trump will make you rich, don't worry.

She wouldn't have made america a standing joke world wide as trump as done ,,,,,despite all her IMAGINARY faults

Fire and Fury has catapulted to the top of the bestseller list in just one day.

Lines to buy the book are going around the block. Stores are selling out.

Hmmm. I may download the audiobook. Save me the trouble of waiting in a long line.
I guess the way you're drooling over a book that smears Trump shows how "independant" you are.

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

It's a book filled with quotes from the Trump campaign, transition and west wing.
The author of the explosive new Trump book says he can't be sure if parts of it are true
Oh please Danny dotard, you cannot be so stupid to deny who Trump is as a person? If 30% of the book is true, that is enough. But more importantly is the mounds of information from many people confirming the childish, narcissistic, incompetentence of Trump. His own secretary of state called him a f***ing moron.

The 30% that may be true is suspect, if 70% is a lie, why should we not assume the whole thing is a lie?

Take this statement:

Elmer Mudd is:

a completely rational human being, who present his arguments in a clear concise and logical manner.

Now. let's highlight what is true and what is a lie. The red text is what we know to be true. The rest are lies.

Elmer Mudd is:

a completely rational human being, who present his arguments in a clear concise and logical manner.

Only two words are true out of sixteen, or about 12.5%

I would take that statement as casting doubts on whether you are a human being. You could be a bot.

I want to do that too.

She wouldn't have made america a standing joke world wide as trump as done ,,,,,despite all her IMAGINARY faults
Stop watching DNCTV and your IQ will rise above 0.

Snowflakes are gullible, are you kidding me. Gullability has been redefined by the idiots who still buy into Trump's con and whole heartedly support him.

The Trumpkin variety of snowflakes are gullible and so is the Snowflake in Chief. One can hardly be more fictile, to say nothing of ironically preposterous, than a heterosexual, white, billionaire who thinks "the system" is rigged against him and says so with a straight face!

"Snowflake" Trump so routinely tries to present himself and his family members as victims that one'd think John McEnroe is one of his speechwriters. People surely have infants who don't cry as much or as loudly as Trump!
Nary a week passes these days without Trump whining that he has been mistreated by someone: the media, a political rival, a TV personality, a legislator, etc. Nobody that I can think of blames more things on anyone and everyone else than does "His Royal Snowflake-ness" Donald J. Trump, though Fox News sycophants like Jesse "I believe Don Jr. is the victim here" Waters sure try.

hYsCVvr.jpg

I mean, seriously, the man had his attorneys send a cease and desist letter to the Henry Holt to prevent them from publishing a book that contains "disparaging statements" about Trump.

You are not a beautiful and unique snowflake. You are the same decaying organic matter as everyone.

It is not the fact they were disparaging statements. It was that they were publishing statements from people with non-disclosure agreements. If the people who were quoted actually said what they were claimed to have said, like Bannon, Trump can sue them. If these people did not say what they were claimed to have said, those people can sue Wolff and the publisher.
The President and his staff work for the people. We need to know about his incompetencies. Non-disclosure agreements are normally used to protect propietary and sensitive information.

I recently signed a non-disclosure agreement regarding some possibly sensitive intelligence information. Ever read one and signed one? Of course you haven't! You are simply talking out of your ass again. If you liberals would take a good dose of Immodium, you couldn't say a word!

The purpose of a non-disclosure agreement is to prevent someone from possibly saying anything that would compromise the conducting of the President's business and inner circle of advisors.

Look up the term "Executive Privilege" and you will learn why you cannot even compel the President's advisors to relate private conversations even when they are demanded by Congress. The President is allowed to give a legal "up yours" to anyone wanting to know what went on behind closed doors. That applies not only to Trump, but Obama, Bush, or any other occupant of the Oval Office, past or future.

You are giving the president the powers of a dictator. Have you ever heard of seperation of powers. Have you heard of a government of the people, by the people for the people. Our founding Father's put checks on the powers of the president you are not recognizing.
Trump and his minions like you, want to give absolute power to the President, that is basically a dictatorship.
After you read your nondisclosure, read the Constitution so you understand what the nondisclosure is supposed to protect.

Fire and Fury has catapulted to the top of the bestseller list in just one day.

Lines to buy the book are going around the block. Stores are selling out.

Hmmm. I may download the audiobook. Save me the trouble of waiting in a long line.
I guess the way you're drooling over a book that smears Trump shows how "independant" you are.

It's a book filled with quotes from the Trump campaign, transition and west wing.
The author of the explosive new Trump book says he can't be sure if parts of it are true
Oh please Danny dotard, you cannot be so stupid to deny who Trump is as a person? If 30% of the book is true, that is enough. But more importantly is the mounds of information from many people confirming the childish, narcissistic, incompetentence of Trump. His own secretary of state called him a f***ing moron.

The 30% that may be true is suspect, if 70% is a lie, why should we not assume the whole thing is a lie?

Take this statement:

Elmer Mudd is:

Now. let's highlight what is true and what is a lie. The red text is what we know to be true. The rest are lies.

Elmer Mudd is:

I would take that statement as casting doubts on whether you are a human being. You could be a bot.
I would rather be a bot than a dotard.

hYsCVvr.jpg

You are giving the president the powers of a dictator. Have you ever heard of seperation of powers. Have you heard of a government of the people, by the people for the people. Our founding Father's put checks on the powers of the president you are not recognizing.
Trump and his minions like you, want to give absolute power to the President, that is basically a dictatorship.
After you read your nondisclosure, read the Constitution so you understand what the nondisclosure is supposed to protect.

Take it up with the Supreme Court. They have ruled that it is part of the separation of powers, not against it. You do know they are one of those three branches of government involved in the separation of powers, right? They have no problem with it. Why should you?

Take this statement:

Elmer Mudd is:

Elmer Mudd is:

I would rather be a bot than a dotard.

Democrat Operative reTARD? You already are!

Try as you may to protect the dotard Trump, the truth of who he is and what motivates him is being exposed by a multitude expose's.

Try that post again in English this time and dumb it down to your level. You are trying to use words you don't know how to spell, much less use in a sentence.
You can provide a better come back than this. Address my my argument do not deflect.

Is Michael Wolf a hero for bringing down Trump?
The Wolf book is confirming, with backup, everything the Trump detractors have been claiming. It ccould be the nail in the coffin for Trump.
The reason Wolf had access to the White House was he was pro Trump. Was his motivation fame or to save the world from Trump

most people say he made up their quotes, you really need to turn off msnbc.

its yet another nothingburger.....

You know he has got tapes... So the ones that said he made up quotes are the bullshitters here...

So let them come out and be specific on what quotes were made up... He can produce just one tape then they are the liars...

Try as you may to protect the dotard Trump, the truth of who he is and what motivates him is being exposed by a multitude expose's.

Try that post again in English this time and dumb it down to your level. You are trying to use words you don't know how to spell, much less use in a sentence.
You can provide a better come back than this. Address my my argument do not deflect.

The word "expose" is a verb. It cannot be possessive as you have written. The fact that you used two tenses of the word in the same sentence makes it unreadable.Try again, in English preferably.

I will not address "your your" argument until you get it straightened out so I know what you meant.

hYsCVvr.jpg

Take it up with the Supreme Court. They have ruled that it is part of the separation of powers, not against it. You do know they are one of those three branches of government involved in the separation of powers, right? They have no problem with it. Why should you?
The judiciary has had problems with many of Trump's actions. Congress is investigating Trump on many issues that could end up in impeachment. The congress and the judiciary have succeeded in blocking and investigating many of Trump's actions that violate or potentially violate the Constitution.

Forum List

Back