Is Michael Wolf a hero for brincing down Trump

no-matter-how-much-you-whine-like-a-little-girl-13769367.png

It is not the fact they were disparaging statements. It was that they were publishing statements from people with non-disclosure agreements. If the people who were quoted actually said what they were claimed to have said, like Bannon, Trump can sue them. If these people did not say what they were claimed to have said, those people can sue Wolff and the publisher.
The President and his staff work for the people. We need to know about his incompetencies. Non-disclosure agreements are normally used to protect propietary and sensitive information.
Paranoid Trump uses them to prevent people telling others what a moron he is.

I recently signed a non-disclosure agreement regarding some possibly sensitive intelligence information. Ever read one and signed one? Of course you haven't! You are simply talking out of your ass again. If you liberals would take a good dose of Immodium, you couldn't say a word!

The purpose of a non-disclosure agreement is to prevent someone from possibly saying anything that would compromise the conducting of the President's business and inner circle of advisors.

Look up the term "Executive Privilege" and you will learn why you cannot even compel the President's advisors to relate private conversations even when they are demanded by Congress. The President is allowed to give a legal "up yours" to anyone wanting to know what went on behind closed doors. That applies not only to Trump, but Obama, Bush, or any other occupant of the Oval Office, past or future.

If you don't like it, suck it up, buttercup!
You are giving the president the powers of a dictator. Have you ever heard of seperation of powers. Have you heard of a government of the people, by the people for the people. Our founding Father's put checks on the powers of the president you are not recognizing.
Trump and his minions like you, want to give absolute power to the President, that is basically a dictatorship.
After you read your nondisclosure, read the Constitution so you understand what the nondisclosure is supposed to protect.

Take it up with the Supreme Court. They have ruled that it is part of the separation of powers, not against it. You do know they are one of those three branches of government involved in the separation of powers, right? They have no problem with it. Why should you?
The judiciary has had problems with many of Trump's actions. Congress is investigating Trump on many issues that could end up in impeachment. The congress and the judiciary have succeeded in blocking and investigating many of Trump's actions that violate or potentially violate the Constitution.
Elmo, Trump has been "brinced down" so may times.

Try as you may to protect the dotard Trump, the truth of who he is and what motivates him is being exposed by a multitude expose's.

Try that post again in English this time and dumb it down to your level. You are trying to use words you don't know how to spell, much less use in a sentence.
You can provide a better come back than this. Address my my argument do not deflect.

The word "expose" is a verb. It cannot be possessive as you have written. The fact that you used two tenses of the word in the same sentence makes it unreadable.Try again, in English preferably.

I will not address "your your" argument until you get it straightened out so I know what you meant.
I did not realize this was an english class.
When you cannot address the political discussion, divert to something else.

The President and his staff work for the people. We need to know about his incompetencies. Non-disclosure agreements are normally used to protect propietary and sensitive information.

I recently signed a non-disclosure agreement regarding some possibly sensitive intelligence information. Ever read one and signed one? Of course you haven't! You are simply talking out of your ass again. If you liberals would take a good dose of Immodium, you couldn't say a word!

The purpose of a non-disclosure agreement is to prevent someone from possibly saying anything that would compromise the conducting of the President's business and inner circle of advisors.

Look up the term "Executive Privilege" and you will learn why you cannot even compel the President's advisors to relate private conversations even when they are demanded by Congress. The President is allowed to give a legal "up yours" to anyone wanting to know what went on behind closed doors. That applies not only to Trump, but Obama, Bush, or any other occupant of the Oval Office, past or future.

You are giving the president the powers of a dictator. Have you ever heard of seperation of powers. Have you heard of a government of the people, by the people for the people. Our founding Father's put checks on the powers of the president you are not recognizing.
Trump and his minions like you, want to give absolute power to the President, that is basically a dictatorship.
After you read your nondisclosure, read the Constitution so you understand what the nondisclosure is supposed to protect.

Take it up with the Supreme Court. They have ruled that it is part of the separation of powers, not against it. You do know they are one of those three branches of government involved in the separation of powers, right? They have no problem with it. Why should you?
The judiciary has had problems with many of Trump's actions. Congress is investigating Trump on many issues that could end up in impeachment. The congress and the judiciary have succeeded in blocking and investigating many of Trump's actions that violate or potentially violate the Constitution.
When brince is word of the year for 2018 you all will be sorry you did not recognize the brilliance of the word.
Watch out Trump and his minions, you will be brinced down for good in 2018.

It is not the fact they were disparaging statements. It was that they were publishing statements from people with non-disclosure agreements. If the people who were quoted actually said what they were claimed to have said, like Bannon, Trump can sue them. If these people did not say what they were claimed to have said, those people can sue Wolff and the publisher.

Congress is moved on to investigating Hillary Clinton and her band of criminals. Impeachment is a liberal pipe dream. You really need to catch up.

Mueller is still fishing for something on Trump, but ran out of bait a while back. He's got nothing, just like your posts.

That was a nice attempt at deflection from the fact you were proven wrong!

I don't think libs can "brince" themselves to the idea that have nothing.

When brince is word of the year for 2018 you all will be sorry you did not recognize the brilliance of the word.
Watch out Trump and his minions, you will be brinced down for good in 2018.

Remember the great song by ELO called "Don't brince me down"?

Congress is moved on to investigating Hillary Clinton and her band of criminals. Impeachment is a liberal pipe dream. You really need to catch up.

Mueller is still fishing for something on Trump, but ran out of bait a while back. He's got nothing, just like your posts.

That was a nice attempt at deflection from the fact you were proven wrong!
Time will tell who is correct.

BRI You like Trump are mentally unfit
I envy Michael Wolff. He like Al Gore has duped leftists with lies, and made himself a millionaire.

I want to do that too.
Your lack of intelligence is obvious by your support of Trump.
You will never be smart enough to take advantge of anyone on your own. But your savior Trump will make you rich, don't worry.
You haven't been paying attention.

I don't care for Trump, but compared to Hillary he is Mother Teresa.

If you voted Cankles, you shouldn't be criticizing others. LMFAO.
She wouldn't have made america a standing joke world wide as trump as done ,,,,,despite all her IMAGINARY faults
Stop watching DNCTV and your IQ will rise above 0.
I'll have you know I'm very stable, a genius

Wolf is no hero. He even admitted he does not believe the contents of his own book.

He is nothing but another seditious Leftist.

I envy Michael Wolff. He like Al Gore has duped leftists with lies, and made himself a millionaire.

I want to do that too.
Your lack of intelligence is obvious by your support of Trump.
You will never be smart enough to take advantge of anyone on your own. But your savior Trump will make you rich, don't worry.
You haven't been paying attention.

I don't care for Trump, but compared to Hillary he is Mother Teresa.

If you voted Cankles, you shouldn't be criticizing others. LMFAO.
She wouldn't have made america a standing joke world wide as trump as done ,,,,,despite all her IMAGINARY faults
Stop watching DNCTV and your IQ will rise above 0.
I'll have you know I'm very stable, a genius
I hope so, but your inflamed hair-on-fire posts don’t reflect it.

Is Michael Wolf a hero for bringing down Trump?
The Wolf book is confirming, with backup, everything the Trump detractors have been claiming. It ccould be the nail in the coffin for Trump.
The reason Wolf had access to the White House was he was pro Trump. Was his motivation fame or to save the world from Trump
Wolf hasn't brought Trump down, you need to take your pills now

The Wolf book is confirming, with backup, everything the Trump detractors have been claiming. It ccould be the nail in the coffin for Trump.
The reason Wolf had access to the White House was he was pro Trump. Was his motivation fame or to save the world from Trump

he isn't brought down yet......

is it heroic to tell the truth?

Oh, is "TRUMP DUN"

Comrade shitferbrains?

We've sure never heard you Stalinists make that claim before...

Seriously, just how fucking stupid are you? I get that you're a hate filled Bolshevik with spittle flying from you mouth as you scream and rant. But how many times do you have to bark at the shadows from the curtains before you figure out what a absolute moron you are?

Wolf is no hero. He even admitted he does not believe the contents of his own book.

He is nothing but another seditious Leftist.

:lol:

All he does is verify what we already know through public behavior about Trump. Whether the details are accurate or not is moot given Trump's own over the top reaction to it. We've actually seen some of the behavior described so it's not a surprise. I'm sure there is a degree of fiction or "literary license". What will be MORE interesting is to see what is written after his presidency is over.

You guys are just too funny though - your outrage is highly selective.

All he does is ...

...NOTHING. Again, he even said he does not believe the seditious butt-hurt BS in his book ... but hey, 'Hate' sells. Write anything anti-Trump , and snowflakes will make you rich.

Wow.....when even left wing, radical nut job members of the democrat controlled press are citing actual falsehoods in the book...you have a strange definition of bringing down Trump.....

I enjoy a good brincing down when I visit the beach after a long hard year at work.

BTW....is Had btw....is Trump gone now? I've been busy so....

Forum List

Back