Is NK on the verge of destroying the US?

So everyone agrees the article is incorrect?

I doubt it’s wrong.

So you think that NK can kill off about 90% of Americans?

North Korea is resorting to cannibalism to survive. It is not a credible threat to the US. All this Warmongering is completely unnecessary. Americans shouldn't fall for it.

North Korea doesn’t have to do it. If they FID do it, they only need shoot a missile or two close enough. So it only gets a City or two, and that would be enough. The dying would go on for months .

It's just more Warmonger Bullshite. North Korea is barely surviving. It is not a threat to the US. But hey, most Americans love their violence and war. They know not what they do.

So everyone agrees the article is incorrect?

I doubt it’s wrong.

North Korea is resorting to cannibalism to survive. It is not a credible threat to the US. All this Warmongering is completely unnecessary. Americans shouldn't fall for it.

North Korea doesn’t have to do it. If they FID do it, they only need shoot a missile or two close enough. So it only gets a City or two, and that would be enough. The dying would go on for months .

It's just more Warmonger Bullshite. North Korea is barely surviving. It is not a threat to the US. But hey, most Americans love their violence and war. They know not what they do.

Read slow lilguy, it don’t have to be North Korea. It don’t have to be a missile or a bomb. I simple pickup would do fine. Far as war gos, that’s yalls wet dream. The proof is In the polititions you keep electing.

I doubt it’s wrong.

Read slow lilguy, it don’t have to be North Korea. It don’t have to be a missile or a bomb. I simple pickup would do fine. Far as war gos, that’s yalls wet dream. The proof is In the polititions you keep electing.

Nah, you're buying into absurd Warmonger Bullshite. North Korea is not a credible threat to the US. It is what it is.

Nah, you're buying into absurd Warmonger Bullshite. North Korea is not a credible threat to the US. It is what it is.

Don’t have to be North Korea, and it don’t have to be a nuke. That’s just what keeps y’all listening to coast to coast. Google back to when New York lost its power. Huge mess. No terriorist or bad guys. It just broke.

If he is going to strike, now would be the time. We are all so divided that we would not stand in unity to defend this country. Everyone would be on this side or that side or the other side according to political party, skin color, morals or lackthereof, etc.
All anyone has to do is take out the power grid and Negans will rise everywhere.

I don’t know that I agree. Not afraid of zombies. Dunno, maybe I’m being naive.
Zombies have nothing to do with it. Its HUMANS you have to worry about.

From the movie The Mist:

Amanda Dunfrey: You don't have much faith in humanity, do you?

Dan Miller: None, whatsoever.

Amanda Dunfrey: I can't accept that. People are basically good; decent. My god, David, we're a civilized society.

David Drayton: Sure, as long as the machines are working and you can dial 911. But you take those things away, you throw people in the dark, you scare the shit out of them - no more rules.

Ollie: As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up reasons to kill one another. Why do you think we invented politics and religion?

EMPs don´t kill people.

Not directly they don't.

Try killing off all the power grids indefinitely, or at least, that is according to what the article is saying.
I think the Alzheimers are exaggerating the North Korean threat. If US threats make NK launch a nuke, it was effectively the US government that provoked it, therefor the Alzheimer Congress. Also, North Korean rockets are not that developed as the warmongers claim. Was the North Korean technology played down previously (read the article), it is now being exaggerated. North Korean long range missiles like the Unha 3 which looks very developed and are a huge achievement for a troubled nation, indeed, can only carry a very small payload. In fact, the Unha 3 can carry not more than a 100 kilograms payload what would constitute a very small nuke. They are currently developing such small nukes. The missile can only reach parts of the US. The other point is that the quantity of missiles is unclear and probably small. So a nationwide blackout is all but likely. It´s utter bullshit. A NK nuke launch would be an act of desperation in case the US starts annihilating the country for example when Trump feels like that.
Maybe the mainland won't be their target, maybe a battle group in the China sea.

EMPs don´t kill people.

Not directly they don't.

Try killing off all the power grids indefinitely, or at least, that is according to what the article is saying.
I think the Alzheimers are exaggerating the North Korean threat. If US threats make NK launch a nuke, it was effectively the US government that provoked it, therefor the Alzheimer Congress. Also, North Korean rockets are not that developed as the warmongers claim. Was the North Korean technology played down previously (read the article), it is now being exaggerated. North Korean long range missiles like the Unha 3 which looks very developed and are a huge achievement for a troubled nation, indeed, can only carry a very small payload. In fact, the Unha 3 can carry not more than a 100 kilograms payload what would constitute a very small nuke. They are currently developing such small nukes. The missile can only reach parts of the US. The other point is that the quantity of missiles is unclear and probably small. So a nationwide blackout is all but likely. It´s utter bullshit. A NK nuke launch would be an act of desperation in case the US starts annihilating the country for example when Trump feels like that.
Maybe the mainland won't be their target, maybe a battle group in the China sea.
North Korea has a wide range of missiles at their disposal. They wouldn´t waste an Unha 3 (which has actually a civilian purpose) for a strike another cheaper missile could carry out.

Another thing: Your sun is quite angry today. What happened?

EMPs don´t kill people.

Not directly they don't.

What good what that do them except to guarantee we respond with a nuclear attack of our own?

EMPs don´t kill people.

Not directly they don't.

What good what that do them except to guarantee we respond with a nuclear attack of our own?
I think it would at least be an act of war, an attack on the mainland, if they could even do so, would produce the same results if not more so. If nothing else at least we have a crazy leader who certainly should be putting the fear of God into NK.

EMPs don´t kill people.

Not directly they don't.

I think it would at least be an act of war, an attack on the mainland, if they could even do so, would produce the same results if not more so. If nothing else at least we have a crazy leader who certainly should be putting the fear of God into NK.

NK never signed a peace treaty. They teach their citizens that NK repelled the US and is still basically at war with the US.

If Rocketman backs down to Trump in any way, it would be a sign of weakness, which would then threaten his power.

Hopefully, Trump knows this. Perhaps Trump is simply playing to the Rhino war gods in his own party to help secure his own power as well.

Who knows.

EMPs don´t kill people.

Not directly they don't.

People look at NK as a country all their own. I think this a mistake, especially since it is China who is responsible for their existence. If it were not for Chinese intervention during the Korean war, NK would not exist.

A better question might be, in what capacity would China use NK to weaken the US?

They're ramping up the fear machine. Get ready for war ladies and gentlemen.

Well the defense contractors just got no joy from Obama... He went around fixing problems without blowing them up...

Yeah, he REALLY fixed problems.

Libya, Syria, Somalia, Iraq, and Afghanistan are now peaceful little hamlets of justice and righteousness.

Forum List

Back