Is Obama a liar?

Is Obama a liar?

Obama in 2010 – Insurance Premiums Will Decrease By 3,000 Percent

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUd-slJc-GY#t=86"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUd-slJc-GY#t=86[/ame]

it must be Bush's fault

Is Obama a liar?

Sure, he is. He is a leftist. They ALL lie. ALWAYS.
Otherwise they would never get elected - the REAL leftard agenda is so obnoxious that people would lynch them if they would know.

Absolutely! Those damn liberals - they lie whenever it suits their purpose or even when it doesn't!

Like the time they tried to convince the American public that Iraq had weapons of mass destruction in order to justify an invasion of that country.

Hello? What? Oh . . . . . . . never mind . . . .

You know, you're being snarky, but many prominent Dem's were beating that drum back in the nineties.. You know, before Bush.

Is Obama a liar?

The American people want to trust a president
Papa Obama has taken that away. Mind you, his lies will personally impact millions of Americans
It will be hard for him to run from these lies

Papa Obama forgot one main thing

ben-i4473.jpg

Is Obama a liar?

Sure, he is. He is a leftist. They ALL lie. ALWAYS.
Otherwise they would never get elected - the REAL leftard agenda is so obnoxious that people would lynch them if they would know.

Absolutely! Those damn liberals - they lie whenever it suits their purpose or even when it doesn't!

Like the time they tried to convince the American public that Iraq had weapons of mass destruction in order to justify an invasion of that country.

Hello? What? Oh . . . . . . . never mind . . . .

Yes Hello? I understand it's not an easy concept for dumb ass liberals, but ALL of these liberals didn't agree with your assessment...

"One way or the other, we are determined to deny Iraq the capacity to develop weapons of mass destruction and the missiles to deliver them. That is our bottom line."
--President Bill Clinton, Feb. 4, 1998
"If Saddam rejects peace and we have to use force, our purpose is clear. We want to seriously diminish the threat posed by Iraq's weapons of mass destruction program."
--President Bill Clinton, Feb. 17, 1998
"Iraq is a long way from [here], but what happens there matters a great deal here. For the risks that the leaders of a rogue state will use nuclear, chemical or biological weapons against us or our allies is the greatest security threat we face."
--Madeline Albright, Feb 18, 1998
"He will use those weapons of mass destruction again, as he has ten times since 1983."
--Sandy Berger, Clinton National Security Adviser, Feb, 18, 1998
"[W]e urge you, after consulting with Congress, and consistent with the U.S. Constitution and laws, to take necessary actions (including, if appropriate, air and missile strikes on suspect Iraqi sites) to respond effectively to the threat posed by Iraq's refusal to end its weapons of mass destruction programs."
Letter to President Clinton, signed by:
-- Democratic Senators Carl Levin, Tom Daschle, John Kerry, and others, Oct. 9, 1998
"Saddam Hussein has been engaged in the development of weapons of mass destruction technology which is a threat to countries in the region and he has made a mockery of the weapons inspection process."
-Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D, CA), Dec. 16, 1998
"Hussein has ... chosen to spend his money on building weapons of mass destruction and palaces for his cronies."
-- Madeline Albright, Clinton Secretary of State, Nov. 10, 1999
"There is no doubt that ... Saddam Hussein has reinvigorated his weapons programs. Reports indicate that biological, chemical and nuclear programs continue apace and may be back to pre-Gulf War status. In addition, Saddam continues to redefine delivery systems and is doubtless using the cover of a licit missile program to develop longer-range missiles that will threaten the United States and our allies."
Letter to President Bush, Signed by:
-- Sen. Bob Graham (D, FL), and others, Dec 5, 2001
"We begin with the common belief that Saddam Hussein is a tyrant and a threat to the peace and stability of the region. He has ignored the mandate of the United Nations and is building weapons of mass destruction and th! e means of delivering them."
-- Sen. Carl Levin (D, MI), Sept. 19, 2002
"We know that he has stored secret supplies of biological and chemical weapons throughout his country."
-- Al Gore, Sept. 23, 2002
"Iraq's search for weapons of mass destruction has proven impossible to deter and we should assume that it will continue for as long as Saddam is in power."
-- Al Gore, Sept. 23, 2002
"We have known for many years that Saddam Hussein is seeking and developing weapons of mass destruction."
-- Sen. Ted Kennedy (D, MA), Sept. 27, 2002
"The last UN weapons inspectors left Iraq in October of 1998. We are confident that Saddam Hussein retains some stockpiles of chemical and biological weapons, and that he has since embarked on a crash course to build up his chemical and biological warfare capabilities. Intelligence reports indicate that he is seeking nuclear weapons..."
-- Sen. Robert Byrd (D, WV), Oct. 3, 2002
"I will be voting to give the President of the United States the authority to use force -- if necessary -- to disarm Saddam Hussein because I believe that a deadly arsenal of weapons of mass destruction in his hands is a real and grave threat to our security."
-- Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Oct. 9, 2002
"There is unmistakable evidence that Saddam Hussein is working aggressively to develop nuclear weapons and will likely have nuclear weapons within the next five years ... We also should remember we have always underestimated the progress Saddam has made in development of weapons of mass destruction."
-- Sen. Jay Rockefeller (D, WV), Oct 10, 2002
"He has systematically violated, over the course of the past 11 years, every significant UN resolution that has demanded that he disarm and destroy his chemical and biological weapons, and any nuclear capacity. This he has refused to do"
-- Rep. Henry Waxman (D, CA), Oct. 10, 2002
"In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weapons stock, his missile delivery capability, and his nuclear program. He has also given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to terrorists, including al Qaeda members ... It is clear, however, that if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare, and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons."
-- Sen. Hillary Clinton (D, NY), Oct 10, 2002
"We are in possession of what I think to be compelling evidence that Saddam Hussein has, and has had for a number of years, a developing capacity for the production and storage of weapons of mass destruction."
-- Sen. Bob Graham (D, FL), Dec. 8, 2002
"Without question, we need to disarm Saddam Hussein. He is a brutal, murderous dictator, leading an oppressive regime ... He presents a particularly grievous threat because he is so consistently prone to miscalculation ... And now he is miscalculating America's response to his continued deceit and his consistent grasp for weapons of mass destruction ... So the threat of Saddam Hussein with weapons of mass destruction is real..."
-- Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Jan. 23. 2003

So George how is it that 1 Democrat POTUS, his SOS, his NSA, his VPOTUS, 8 Democrat Senators (his wife being one of them) and several Democrat House members be so wrong too?

Seriously, how stupid are you George?

The depth you will go to is insane, but that explains why you voted and still defend our current POTUS...

Forget the partisan politics we are all guilty of, how do you deny that all of these Democrat leaders believed this to be true?

In 1993 Clinton made it clear and throughout his presidency he held the same position...

George weren't you taught to admit when you're wrong?

Pre ACA passage: If you like your health plan you can keep it.

Post ACA: You will be getting a better plan.

The answer is obvious.

This is his bill so don't give me that he didn't know bs.

Wake the fuck up America. Vote Republican or independent and insist that this disaster gets overturned.

And yes fake Jake I know it's the law of the land FOR NOW

Um ... first off, you lie when you "intend" to decieve someone - It's about intent. Did he lie? Maybe, I don't know if he did it on purpose or if he was just flat out wrong.

Being wrong about something does not constitute lying, unless you hid the truth intentionally.

Other considerations as well, including DID HE actuallly promise that everybody would get to keep their insurance or not.

Pre ACA passage: If you like your health plan you can keep it.

Post ACA: You will be getting a better plan.

The answer is obvious.

This is his bill so don't give me that he didn't know bs.

Wake the fuck up America. Vote Republican or independent and insist that this disaster gets overturned.

And yes fake Jake I know it's the law of the land FOR NOW

Um ... first off, you lie when you "intend" to decieve someone - It's about intent. Did he lie? Maybe, I don't know if he did it on purpose or if he was just flat out wrong.

Being wrong about something does not constitute lying, unless you hid the truth intentionally.

Other considerations as well, including DID HE actuallly promise that everybody would get to keep their insurance or not.

of course he lied on purpose, the piece of crap bill would never have passed without those lies.

Anyone else find it funny as fuck that the defense for Obama's lies are that he is incompetent

So, incompetent by definition means that you must somehow be perfect or you are deemed incompetent?

Don't tell my boss that ... .

:eek:

Barry told us that he would have the most transparent administration in history. Lie

Barry told us that he would be surrounded by the "best and the brightest". Lie

Now, if a president is surrounded by the "best and the brightest" how can it possibly be that the very people that put this "law" together never had a CLUE that Insurance companies would cancel policies!?!?

IRS. Benghazi. ACA. Barry heard about most of these "through the news". Uh-huh.

Barry is an incompetent slob and worse yet, he is determined to demolish the United States of America.

I'm so glad you just put this up. Talk about great timing.

Because I just found the Washington Post's Fact Checker on his pledge.

pinocchio_4.jpg

whoopsies: Obama?s pledge that ?no one will take away? your health plan

TD posted this early in the thread. The Washington Post's assignment of FOUR PINNOCHIOS to the President's solemn and unequivocable promises that now are as empty as the U.S. Treasury, should once and for all expose this man for the dishonest and/or incompetent person that he is.

If he knew he was lying then he is a liar of unprecedented and dangerous proportions. If he didn't know what he was selling on something as far reaching and of the magnitude of Obamacare, he is the most clueless, incompetent, and inept President that America has ever seen.

Anyone else find it funny as fuck that the defense for Obama's lies are that he is incompetent

If he's incompetent he does not need to be president.
We knew this before he was elected the first time...Bush Fatigue Syndrome was in full force by then...McCain was far worse than Bush...The Hildebeast was snubbed in favour of a professional shit disturber.

LOOK! Shiny object! Too many fell into the Svengali spell...The rest of us that knew have now to pay for folly of low info voters with short attention spans looking for 'freebies' on the backs of those of us that get it.

What a world, eh?

So, incompetent by definition means that you must somehow be perfect or you are deemed incompetent?

Barry told us that he would have the most transparent administration in history. Lie

Now, if a president is surrounded by the "best and the brightest" how can it possibly be that the very people that put this "law" together never had a CLUE that Insurance companies would cancel policies!?!?

Barry is an incompetent slob and worse yet, he is determined to demolish the United States of America.

In lieu of actual examples, I would think that this is based entirely on opinion and not fact?

In lieu of actual examples, I would think that this is based entirely on opinion and not fact?

I'll give you one example. An example that says everything you need to know about this clown "president".

Kathleen Sebellius

If that turkey-necked bitch doesn't tell you all you need to know - then I can't help you with anything else.

You can't have it both ways. He either is incompetent and does not know what he was selling when he made these promises or he is lying and is a dishonest evil son of a b**** . You choose

Forum List

Back