Is Obama a liar?

Barry told us that he would have the most transparent administration in history. Lie

Barry told us that he would be surrounded by the "best and the brightest". Lie

Now, if a president is surrounded by the "best and the brightest" how can it possibly be that the very people that put this "law" together never had a CLUE that Insurance companies would cancel policies!?!?

IRS. Benghazi. ACA. Barry heard about most of these "through the news". Uh-huh.

Barry is an incompetent slob and worse yet, he is determined to demolish the United States of America.

In lieu of actual examples, I would think that this is based entirely on opinion and not fact?

I'll give you one example. An example that says everything you need to know about this clown "president".

Kathleen Sebellius

If that turkey-necked bitch doesn't tell you all you need to know - then I can't help you with anything else.

If you have a point, please make it. I have no idea why Kathleen Sebellius is some kind of human baromiter for Obama, care to clue me in?

In lieu of actual examples, I would think that this is based entirely on opinion and not fact?

I'll give you one example. An example that says everything you need to know about this clown "president".

Kathleen Sebellius

If that turkey-necked bitch doesn't tell you all you need to know - then I can't help you with anything else.

If you have a point, please make it. I have no idea why Kathleen Sebellius is some kind of human baromiter for Obama, care to clue me in?

And now we see the other tricks up progressive sleeves when they are in a corner theyblame someone else

Kathleen Sebellius

You remain blind...and complicit. Pliable for the O to mold in his image.

Reading comp lessons can be found all over the net, son.

Kathleen Sebellius

And now we see the other tricks up progressive sleeves when they are in a corner theyblame someone else

Indeed. Deflect, deflect, deflect, deflect. Within an hour the OBarrycare will be the fault of George Bush.

Kathleen Sebellius

Script is as follows: Blame, Minimize, Deny, Obfuscate.

These low intel members of the collective follow it to the letter. NO straying from script allowed. In other words? They're predictable.

Kathleen Sebellius

Who ... me? I blamed someone else, or are you talking acout Obama who refused to fire her?

Either way, not sure if I understand you correctly.

of course he lied on purpose, the piece of crap bill would never have passed without those lies.

Is that what they mean by "secular logic?"
You don't know the meaning of it...why post it?

I never ment to imply that I really did not know; was asking, as a way of indicating that secular logic was being used as a rebuttle.

Of course, when the whole definition of "lying" got scewed, I should not have expected that one to fly either.

You have something

Woodstoilet.jpg

Kathleen Sebellius

Thanks, I'll work on it.

Now, back to my original post, I offered up a definition of lying as intent to decieve ... can you offer a valid rebuttle to my point?

I'm not saying that Obama DID NOT LIE, only what lying was. :cheers2:

Thanks, I'll work on it.

Now, back to my original post, I offered up a definition of lying as intent to decieve ... can you offer a valid rebuttle to my point?

There are two choices -- Obama was lying or he was clueless.

Is that what they mean by "secular logic?"
You don't know the meaning of it...why post it?

I never ment to imply that I really did not know; was asking, as a way of indicating that secular logic was being used as a rebuttle.

Of course, when the whole definition of "lying" got scewed, I should not have expected that one to fly either.
Your intent was clear. You have NO Earthly idea what you're talking about.

Thanks, I'll work on it.

Whoomp! There it is!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdKsgBNEHUU"]Whoomp! (There It Is) - Tag Team (1993) - YouTube[/ame]

Thanks, I'll work on it.

Really? Maybe the problem is that this statement was bassed on erroneous information?

... OR, that what he actually implied was that if you had a plain that was exeptable to the new law (the ACA) that you COULD keep it - not that you could keep a sub-standard plan. :confused:

Thanks, I'll work on it.

Really? Maybe the problem is that this statement was bassed on erroneous information?

... OR, that what he actually implied was that if you had a plain that was exeptable to the new law (the ACA) that you COULD keep it - not that you could keep a sub-standard plan. :confused:
Stop for a moment and look around you? Even Democrats in Congress, the MEDIA are aghast with him right now. The genie is out of the bottle. YOU just cover your eyes and pretend it isn't there.:eusa_hand:

Thanks, I'll work on it.

Repeatedly using erroneous information would fall under "clueless".

And no, that is not what he implied.

“That means that no matter how we reform health care, we will keep this promise to the American people: If you like your doctor, you will be able to keep your doctor, period. If you like your health-care plan, you’ll be able to keep your health-care plan, period. No one will take it away, no matter what.”

Period!

He made a false statement, which did not imply what you're claiming. The two choices for the false statement are (a) he was clueless and (b) he knowingly told the falsehood.

The falsehood furthered his political ends -- it allowed a law to be passed which could not have been passed if he told the truth, and it allowed him to be reelected which he probably wouldn't have been if people knew in advance what kind of havoc would be wreaked by the ACA. So it is tempting to believe that he did it on purpose.

Nevertheless, the other option still remains -- that he was simply clueless.

Stop for a moment and look around you? Even Democrats in Congress, the MEDIA are aghast with him right now. The genie is out of the bottle. YOU just cover your eyes and pretend it isn't there.:eusa_hand:

I don't even engage other posters when they want to discus me, personally. Either argue the merits of the OP, my post(s) or add something to this thread beyond attempts to bicker about what type of person I am - than I will reply. Otherwise, I just don't even bother. thanks.

Forum List

Back