Is Obama already the greatest President of all time?

lol, notice they didn't question anyone who DIDN'T support Obama?

what a joke

:lame2:

True, it is not a fair assessment, since his tenure followed a Chimp who left the country in shambles.

american_idol_obama_unicorn.jpg

Is Obama already the greatest President of all time?

ROFLMAO. Who thinks up this shit?

I really didn't care one way or the other with this baffoon, but now I'm a hundred bucks lighter each month and my farming buddies will pay huge inheritance taxes now.

By Progressive standards, he's clearly great: first ever downgrade, 8% unemployment, record debt, deficit unemployment and poverty

He's got another four years to try and lose the mantle of one of the least effective Presidents of all time. At some point blaming others isn't going to suffice. At some point he's going to be held responsible for HIS policies. I've got a feeling that point will be reached when the true costs of ObamaCare and what it's about to do to our overall health care will become apparent.

He's got another four years to try and lose the mantle of one of the least effective Presidents of all time. At some point blaming others isn't going to suffice. At some point he's going to be held responsible for HIS policies. I've got a feeling that point will be reached when the true costs of ObamaCare and what it's about to do to our overall health care will become apparent.

Who decides if a president is effective or ineffective, good or bad, great or failure?

He is for this bitch....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xr201FqTP4w&feature=em-subs_digest-vrecs]"Obama Phone" Remix (parody song) - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back