Is Obama higher than God?

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
I've noticed a strange thing with 'liberals'. Their opinion of the catholic church was always pretty low but the minute Obama met with the Pope then their opinion of that religion changed. Polls have shown that and it makes me wonder where is there hierarchy in life. I would always understand if people's opinion of Obama went up because the Pope met with him but not the other way around. Would the left's opinion of God go up if Obama invited him to the white house (assuming such a thing can be done). It is really weird in the level of piety that the left has for this man. I got to wonder does the left really think that oBAMA is higher than God?

I've noticed a strange thing with 'liberals'. Their opinion of the catholic church was always pretty low but the minute Obama met with the Pope then their opinion of that religion changed. Polls have shown that and it makes me wonder where is there hierarchy in life. I would always understand if people's opinion of Obama went up because the Pope met with him but not the other way around. Would the left's opinion of God go up if Obama invited him to the white house (assuming such a thing can be done). It is really weird in the level of piety that the left has for this man. I got to wonder does the left really think that oBAMA is higher than God?

Obama will burn in Hell, along with everyone else who has rejected God.

Shouldn't this be in the Religion and Dementia forum?

Obama will burn in Hell, along with everyone else who has rejected God.

Revival meeting over here, bro.....

Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

he was on the beach in hawaii... heh.:cool:

i noticed no one is using "the day the oceans stopped rising" this election cycle.

Forum List

Back