Is Obama one of the best speakers in our nation's history???

is Obama one of the best speakers in our nation's history

• yes

Votes: 39 40.2%
  • are you fucking kidding me????

Votes: 58 59.8%

• Total voters
You bet he is.....that's what's got them so uptight and angry.....he "speaks" circles around all them put together.....even if we exclude GW.

Remember when the Repubs said they would never appear on camera with him again. That was back in his first term and, cowards that they are, they haven't.

What I want to know is if things are so terrible now after six years of Obama, what did these pinheads think in early 2008 when Bush crashed the economy?

When the housing market crashed, the mortgage crisis exploded and the Dow went below 7000 by March 2009 and everybody in this country was sick of the hundreds of billions being spent on Iraq and Bush didn't give a fuck where Osama Bin Laden was anymore?

DId they blame Bush and Cheney. Noooooo.......

How short-termed and silly their memories are. Trained seals at Sea World are more aware and proactive.
Yep, the trained seal ran the national debt up to $18Trillion, and personally more than the other 43 presidents combined. Helluva accomplishment for the worlds greatest speech giver of all times..

Sorry, I won't change my vote to please you, that's for sure. Lol! Another thing about you leftists is that you seem to think you are MUCH more important than you actually are. :D
Is LL the one who started the poll that has been stuffed with YEA votes?

I didn't start this poll, dickhead.
Who did then? And I have your dickhead swinging, Sport.

This is a message board. The OP started the poll. You might be special.
I didn't know how polls are started and you seem to be a peckerhead.

No....I'm an asshole. I bother peckerheads.

Yep, the trained seal ran the national debt up to $18Trillion, and personally more than the other 43 presidents combined. Helluva accomplishment for the worlds greatest speech giver of all times..
You're a liar.

If you are not a liar, then list the giant spending from Obama.

I'll give you the only one: the Stimulus, which was $865 billion.

That's less than 1 Trillion.

Give us the rest, dope.

Glad the dude in the vid likens Obama's speeches to "music lyrics." Big on fantasy ... light on facts.

Homo love drives the creation of this video.

Speaking of which ... have you seen this one yet?:

I think Obama could have done better.

So what if he did get a BJ, so what? His and Michelle's business.

As far as I know Obama never lied under oath about getting a BJ.

The drug allegations are worse but there is no proof.

Just face it. Your messiah is a lying, sexually deviant, drug snortin', sociopathic sycophant.

Glad the dude in the vid likens Obama's speeches to "music lyrics." Big on fantasy ... light on facts.

Homo love drives the creation of this video.

Speaking of which ... have you seen this one yet?:

I think Obama could have done better.

So what if he did get a BJ, so what? His and Michelle's business.

As far as I know Obama never lied under oath about getting a BJ.

The drug allegations are worse but there is no proof.

Just face it. Your messiah is a lying, sexually deviant, drug snortin', sociopathic sycophant.

poor syntia. he is in that low minority who still approves of his Dear wonderful Leader
that's a die hard rabid cult follower if I ever saw one

You're a liar.

If you are not a liar, then list the giant spending from Obama.

I'll give you the only one: the Stimulus, which was $865 billion.

That's less than 1 Trillion.

Give us the rest, dope.
I'll concede #42 & #43 but the rest is history.

(CNSNews.com) - The total federal debt of the U.S. government has now increased more than $7 trillion during the slightly more than five and a half years Barack Obama has been president.

That is more than the debt increased under all U.S. presidents from George Washington through Bill Clinton combined, and it is more debt than was accumulated in the first 227 years of this nation's existence--from 1776 through 2003.

The total federal debt first passed the $7-trillion mark on Jan. 15, 2004, after President George W. Bush had been in office almost three years.

7 060 259 674 497.51--Federal Debt Up 7 Trillion Under Obama CNS News

U.S. National Debt Clock Real Time

P.S. Why all the sweet talk. You hittin' on me?

Is LL the one who started the poll that has been stuffed with YEA votes?

I didn't start this poll, dickhead.
Who did then? And I have your dickhead swinging, Sport.

This is a message board. The OP started the poll. You might be special.
I didn't know how polls are started and you seem to be a peckerhead.

No....I'm an asshole. I bother peckerheads.

You also lie!

You bet he is.....that's what's got them so uptight and angry.....he "speaks" circles around all them put together.....even if we exclude GW.
You are correct Obama "speks" in circles never really making any point that inures to the benefit of the American people.

I don't agree with that at all. Everything that he has worked hard to get done benefit the people unlike Republicans, shutting down government, denying health care to the poor, not wanting women to get paid the same for the same type of job....etc., etc., the list goes on and on, but you are welcome to your opinion even if it's wrong.

Remember when the Repubs said they would never appear on camera with him again. That was back in his first term and, cowards that they are, they haven't.

What I want to know is if things are so terrible now after six years of Obama, what did these pinheads think in early 2008 when Bush crashed the economy?

When the housing market crashed, the mortgage crisis exploded and the Dow went below 7000 by March 2009 and everybody in this country was sick of the hundreds of billions being spent on Iraq and Bush didn't give a fuck where Osama Bin Laden was anymore?

How short-termed and silly their memories are. Trained seals at Sea World are more aware and proactive.

They were in denial, just like they are in denial today.....thinking that Cruz or Perry even have a chance in hell of becoming President....:eusa_naughty:

Er, are you forgetting the two wars were Bush's babies? Yepp, he didn't even budget for the damn wars but the right sure is quick to hand them over to Obama as if he was responsible for that enormous expenditure.....and stupid Cruz with his inane filibuster....another $24B down the drain, but most righties just turn their head in another direction. The reality is that conservatives are not conservatives at all, just very good at being in denial and blaming the next president for the booboos of their hero GW Bush. Not to mention how many times the Republicans in Congress have tried to repeal Obamacare. 43 time? They spend their whole time chasing worthless goals they know they are not going to be able to get done, but let's not count that as money wasted, okay!

here is the wonderful SPEAKER. he has a real hate for stay home moms
this isn't the first time he's said something this ugly about them WHILE PUSHING for more government in ours and our Children's lives.

SNIP:
Obama: Being a Stay-at-Home Mom “Not a Choice We Want Americans to Make” (Video)
Posted by Jim Hoft on Saturday, November 1, 2014, 1:57 PM

Good grief. Tell us how you really feel, Barack.
Barack Obama told a crowd of clueless female supporters that being a stay-at-home mother is “not a choice we want Americans to make.”
Via Twitchy:

Obama Being a Stay-at-Home Mom 8220 Not a Choice We Want Americans to Make 8221 Video The Gateway Pundit

here is the wonderful SPEAKER. he has a real hate for stay home moms
this isn't the first time he's said something this ugly about them WHILE PUSHING for more government in ours and our Children's lives.

SNIP:
Obama: Being a Stay-at-Home Mom “Not a Choice We Want Americans to Make” (Video)
Posted by Jim Hoft on Saturday, November 1, 2014, 1:57 PM

Good grief. Tell us how you really feel, Barack.
Barack Obama told a crowd of clueless female supporters that being a stay-at-home mother is “not a choice we want Americans to make.”
Via Twitchy:

Obama Being a Stay-at-Home Mom 8220 Not a Choice We Want Americans to Make 8221 Video The Gateway Pundit

The guy is so incredibly arrogant. :cheeky-smiley-018:

Forum List

Back