Is Obama one of the best speakers in our nation's history???

is Obama one of the best speakers in our nation's history

• yes

Votes: 39 40.2%
  • are you fucking kidding me????

Votes: 58 59.8%

• Total voters
Reagan and Kennedy didn't get crowds in Berlin until after they were elected.

Obama at the Brandenburg Gate in July 2008:

ObamaBerlinSpchCrowd7-24-08_600.jpg.cms

You bet he is.....that's what's got them so uptight and angry.....he "speaks" circles around all them put together.....even if we exclude GW.

Remember when the Repubs said they would never appear on camera with him again. That was back in his first term and, cowards that they are, they haven't.

No, some people are able to judge objectively instead of letting their minds (and therefore their decisions) be controlled by haters.

Those who have an ounce of sense would have to know that a Harvard Law grad would be able to give great speeches - an attorney's powers of speech often wins or loses cases.

Good to know the social retards think otherwise. Good to know there are still backwards types that think they're on the same level as the rest of us.

Gawd! He's a AFIRMATIVE ACTION IDIOT!

He says what you want to hear. Also, I don't think President Obama writes his own speeches.

You don't think so? Do you know? Are you guessing?
i doubt you did and no I did not, I added a few but didn't delete any.

You doubt I have listened to Herman Cain speak? Why? I'm very interested in politics. I listen to all national politicians when they speak.

You have some issues.

If everyone told you that Obama was the bestest speech giver in the whole big wide world, would you then be happy? :D

Nope. I'd be happy if you were able to name a dozen American statesmen who are better at delivering speeches. If not....I'd be happy if you'd change your fucking retarded vote in the poll.

Sorry, I won't change my vote to please you, that's for sure. Lol! Another thing about you leftists is that you seem to think you are MUCH more important than you actually are. :D

You admit that you can't name many who are better...but you vote that he's not one of the best. That must be due to your high level of integrity.

Meh, whatever. I can name plenty who are better. The question was "Is Obama one of the BEST?" I say no, he is not one of the best. He is good and effective but not one of the best. Don't like it? Too bad. Lol!

You bet he is.....that's what's got them so uptight and angry.....he "speaks" circles around all them put together.....even if we exclude GW.

Remember when the Repubs said they would never appear on camera with him again. That was back in his first term and, cowards that they are, they haven't.

I remember. One of his finest moments. Schooling the entire GOP brain trust on the ACA.....without notes or a TelePrompTer. They never invited him in again.

Gawd! He's a AFIRMATIVE ACTION IDIOT!

He says what you want to hear. Also, I don't think President Obama writes his own speeches.

You doubt I have listened to Herman Cain speak? Why? I'm very interested in politics. I listen to all national politicians when they speak.

You have some issues.

If everyone told you that Obama was the bestest speech giver in the whole big wide world, would you then be happy? :D

Nope. I'd be happy if you were able to name a dozen American statesmen who are better at delivering speeches. If not....I'd be happy if you'd change your fucking retarded vote in the poll.

Sorry, I won't change my vote to please you, that's for sure. Lol! Another thing about you leftists is that you seem to think you are MUCH more important than you actually are. :D

You admit that you can't name many who are better...but you vote that he's not one of the best. That must be due to your high level of integrity.

Meh, whatever. I can name plenty who are better. The question was "Is Obama one of the BEST?" I say no, he is not one of the best. He is good and effective but not one of the best. Don't like it? Too bad. Lol!

You seem to bask in your lameness. Good for you.

I can name someone who could blow the doors off of any Obama speeches, and that would be Martin Luther King. Not a president, but I don't see that specified in the poll question.

You seem to think I care about what you think about . . . well anything! :lol: What makes you think that?

I remember. One of his finest moments. Schooling the entire GOP brain trust on the ACA.....without notes or a TelePrompTer. They never invited him in again.

You wanted to lick his bum, didn't you? :D

You seem to think I care about what you think about . . . well anything! :lol: What makes you think that?

Maybe the fact that you keep responding to my posts?

Do you whack off to Obama speeches?

Nope. Just give him a terrorist fist bump. You are exposing your preferences.

Be honest. Obviously you are turned on by Obama. :D It's really quite . . . sad.

Do you whack off to Obama speeches?

I couldn't if I wanted to. My loads are huge and it would cost me too much in new monitors.

Be honest. Obviously you are turned on by Obama. :D It's really quite . . . sad.
Third try......is it good for you?

What I want to know is if things are so terrible now after six years of Obama, what did these pinheads think in early 2008 when Bush crashed the economy?

When the housing market crashed, the mortgage crisis exploded and the Dow went below 7000 by March 2009 and everybody in this country was sick of the hundreds of billions being spent on Iraq and Bush didn't give a fuck where Osama Bin Laden was anymore?

DId they blame Bush and Cheney. Noooooo.......

How short-termed and silly their memories are. Trained seals at Sea World are more aware and proactive.

Yet another great speech..and no teleprompter:

"I have spent most of my life as a Democrat. I recently have seen fit to follow another course. I believe that the issues confronting us cross party lines. Now, one side in this campaign has been telling us that the issues of this election are the maintenance of peace and prosperity. The line has been used, "We've never had it so good."

"But I have an uncomfortable feeling that this prosperity isn't something on which we can base our hopes for the future. No nation in history has ever survived a tax burden that reached a third of its national income. Today, 37 cents out of every dollar earned in this country is the tax collector's share, and yet our government continues to spend 17 million dollars a day more than the government takes in. We haven't balanced our budget 28 out of the last 34 years. We've raised our debt limit three times in the last twelve months, and now our national debt is one and a half times bigger than all the combined debts of all the nations of the world. We have 15 billion dollars in gold in our treasury; we don't own an ounce. Foreign dollar claims are 27.3 billion dollars. And we've just had announced that the dollar of 1939 will now purchase 45 cents in its total value.

"As for the peace that we would preserve, I wonder who among us would like to approach the wife or mother whose husband or son has died in South Vietnam and ask them if they think this is a peace that should be maintained indefinitely. Do they mean peace, or do they mean we just want to be left in peace? There can be no real peace while one American is dying some place in the world for the rest of us. We're at war with the most dangerous enemy that has ever faced mankind in his long climb from the swamp to the stars, and it's been said if we lose that war, and in so doing lose this way of freedom of ours, history will record with the greatest astonishment that those who had the most to lose did the least to prevent its happening. Well I think it's time we ask ourselves if we still know the freedoms that were intended for us by the Founding Fathers.

"Not too long ago, two friends of mine were talking to a Cuban refugee, a businessman who had escaped from Castro, and in the midst of his story one of my friends turned to the other and said, "We don't know how lucky we are." And the Cuban stopped and said, "How lucky you are? I had someplace to escape to." And in that sentence he told us the entire story. If we lose freedom here, there's no place to escape to. This is the last stand on earth."

American Rhetoric Ronald Reagan -- A Time for Choosing

Because he was reading it off a piece of paper.

Just like everyone else, Ronnie Ray-Gun used a teleprompter and he was easily one of our most corrupt presidents and least qualified presidents.

Jeez, why can't you sheeples ever just think for yourselves?

Rick+Santorum+on+Teleprompters.jpg

reagan-parliament3.jpg

images

090224_reagan_sotu_297.jpg

president_reagan_gives_the_state_of_the_union_address_to_congress_1988.jpg

Is LL the one who started the poll that has been stuffed with YEA votes?

I didn't start this poll, dickhead.
Who did then? And I have your dickhead swinging, Sport.

This is a message board. The OP started the poll. You might be special.
I didn't know how polls are started and you seem to be a peckerhead.

Yet another great speech..and no teleprompter:

"I have spent most of my life as a Democrat. I recently have seen fit to follow another course. I believe that the issues confronting us cross party lines. Now, one side in this campaign has been telling us that the issues of this election are the maintenance of peace and prosperity. The line has been used, "We've never had it so good."

"But I have an uncomfortable feeling that this prosperity isn't something on which we can base our hopes for the future. No nation in history has ever survived a tax burden that reached a third of its national income. Today, 37 cents out of every dollar earned in this country is the tax collector's share, and yet our government continues to spend 17 million dollars a day more than the government takes in. We haven't balanced our budget 28 out of the last 34 years. We've raised our debt limit three times in the last twelve months, and now our national debt is one and a half times bigger than all the combined debts of all the nations of the world. We have 15 billion dollars in gold in our treasury; we don't own an ounce. Foreign dollar claims are 27.3 billion dollars. And we've just had announced that the dollar of 1939 will now purchase 45 cents in its total value.

"As for the peace that we would preserve, I wonder who among us would like to approach the wife or mother whose husband or son has died in South Vietnam and ask them if they think this is a peace that should be maintained indefinitely. Do they mean peace, or do they mean we just want to be left in peace? There can be no real peace while one American is dying some place in the world for the rest of us. We're at war with the most dangerous enemy that has ever faced mankind in his long climb from the swamp to the stars, and it's been said if we lose that war, and in so doing lose this way of freedom of ours, history will record with the greatest astonishment that those who had the most to lose did the least to prevent its happening. Well I think it's time we ask ourselves if we still know the freedoms that were intended for us by the Founding Fathers.

"Not too long ago, two friends of mine were talking to a Cuban refugee, a businessman who had escaped from Castro, and in the midst of his story one of my friends turned to the other and said, "We don't know how lucky we are." And the Cuban stopped and said, "How lucky you are? I had someplace to escape to." And in that sentence he told us the entire story. If we lose freedom here, there's no place to escape to. This is the last stand on earth."

American Rhetoric Ronald Reagan -- A Time for Choosing

Because he was reading it off a piece of paper.

Just like everyone else, Ronnie Ray-Gun used a teleprompter and he was easily one of our most corrupt presidents and least qualified presidents.

Jeez, why can't you sheeples ever just think for yourselves?

Rick+Santorum+on+Teleprompters.jpg

reagan-parliament3.jpg

images

090224_reagan_sotu_297.jpg

president_reagan_gives_the_state_of_the_union_address_to_congress_1988.jpg

Okay, you being derogatory to a former dead president helps Obama become the BEST public speaker how? Seems like you just wanted to insult a dead American president here. That's real nice. *shakes head*

He may be the most boring speaker in our nation's history.
Maybe boring in the sense that you aren't going to hear constant gaffes.

The gaffes made Dubya 'exciting'!

"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."—Washington, D.C., Aug. 5, 2004

"I know how hard it is for you to put food on your family."—Greater Nashua, N.H., Chamber of Commerce, Jan. 27, 2000

"Rarely is the question asked: Is our children learning?"—Florence, S.C., Jan. 11, 2000

"Too many good docs are getting out of the business. Too many OB/GYNs aren't able to practice their love with women all across the country."—Poplar Bluff, Mo., Sept. 6, 2004​

That's not boring (just embarrassing for the country)!
4i6Ckte.gif

Forum List

Back