Is Obama one of the best speakers in our nation's history???

is Obama one of the best speakers in our nation's history

• yes

Votes: 39 40.2%
  • are you fucking kidding me????

Votes: 58 59.8%

• Total voters
You are giving it your all. Can you find any experts......you know....people who know something about public speaking.....who support any or all of those names?

Can you tell me of a goal post moving company?

Come on, man...you are just naming people. Herman Cain? Did George Washington ever deliver a meaningful speech?

Let's try honesty.

You don't like what Obama has to say and you don't believe anything he says. That is a YOU problem. The guy is an accomplished public speaker and will be known as one of our greatest orators.

This is not even hard to understand.

Let your hate go.

Have you ever even listened to Herman Cain? I'll bet not, try it sometime, release the hate.

As for George Washington, you need some history lessons:

Avalon Project - Washington s Farewell Address 1796 Avalon Project - Washington s Farewell Address 1796

I've listened to Cain. You think he's a better speaker than Obama? You lose all credibility. Shit....YOU even deleted him from your list.

Find an idiot to converse with. I'm not buying.
If Obozo is such a dynamic speaker and the best presidential speaker then why isn't he on the campaign trail with the democrats in trouble and doing some motivational speaking?

His speeches seem to be much better during campaigning and much more motivational. His state of address speeches have been . . . meh.

Some people are still in the midst of a love affair, and love is blind!

No, some people are able to judge objectively instead of letting their minds (and therefore their decisions) be controlled by haters.

Those who have an ounce of sense would have to know that a Harvard Law grad would be able to give great speeches - an attorney's powers of speech often wins or loses cases.

Good to know the social retards think otherwise. Good to know there are still backwards types that think they're on the same level as the rest of us.

Just because some people do not think Obama is great certainly does not make them a "retard."

No, some people are able to judge objectively instead of letting their minds (and therefore their decisions) be controlled by haters.

Those who have an ounce of sense would have to know that a Harvard Law grad would be able to give great speeches - an attorney's powers of speech often wins or loses cases.

Good to know the social retards think otherwise. Good to know there are still backwards types that think they're on the same level as the rest of us.

Gawd! He's a AFIRMATIVE ACTION IDIOT!

He says what you want to hear. Also, I don't think President Obama writes his own speeches.

You are giving it your all. Can you find any experts......you know....people who know something about public speaking.....who support any or all of those names?

Come on, man...you are just naming people. Herman Cain? Did George Washington ever deliver a meaningful speech?

Let's try honesty.

You don't like what Obama has to say and you don't believe anything he says. That is a YOU problem. The guy is an accomplished public speaker and will be known as one of our greatest orators.

Let your hate go.

Have you ever even listened to Herman Cain? I'll bet not, try it sometime, release the hate.

Avalon Project - Washington s Farewell Address 1796 Avalon Project - Washington s Farewell Address 1796

I've listened to Cain. You think he's a better speaker than Obama? You lose all credibility. Shit....YOU even deleted him from your list.

i doubt you did and no I did not, I added a few but didn't delete any.

You doubt I have listened to Herman Cain speak? Why? I'm very interested in politics. I listen to all national politicians when they speak.

You have some issues.

It's funny observing the liberals here. Somebody says, I think Obama gives terrible speeches, and the angry leftists jump in with nasty comments and accuse other's of being "angry." Hee-hee! :lol:

Let's try honesty.

Let your hate go.

You doubt I have listened to Herman Cain speak? Why? I'm very interested in politics. I listen to all national politicians when they speak.

You have some issues.

If everyone told you that Obama was the bestest speech giver in the whole big wide world, would you then be happy? :D

He says what you want to hear. Also, I don't think President Obama writes his own speeches.

You don't think so? Do you know? Are you guessing?

Let's try honesty.

Let your hate go.

You have some issues.

If everyone told you that Obama was the bestest speech giver in the whole big wide world, would you then be happy? :D

Nope. I'd be happy if you were able to name a dozen American statesmen who are better at delivering speeches. If not....I'd be happy if you'd change your fucking retarded vote in the poll.

obama__span.png

Let's try honesty.

Let your hate go.

You have some issues.

I will agree that Obobo is the best speech giver in the world if his nut lickers agree he is the sorriest President they have ever rigged elections for.

You have some issues.

Nope. I'd be happy if you were able to name a dozen American statesmen who are better at delivering speeches. If not....I'd be happy if you'd change your fucking retarded vote in the poll.

Sorry, I won't change my vote to please you, that's for sure. Lol! Another thing about you leftists is that you seem to think you are MUCH more important than you actually are. :D

You have some issues.

Sorry, I won't change my vote to please you, that's for sure. Lol! Another thing about you leftists is that you seem to think you are MUCH more important than you actually are. :D
Is LL the one who started the poll that has been stuffed with YEA votes?

You have some issues.

I don't think he started this poll.

You have some issues.

I didn't start this poll, dickhead. I was named in the OP....by a loser.

You have some issues.

I didn't start this poll, dickhead.
Who did then? And I have your dickhead swinging, Sport.

You have some issues.

You admit that you can't name many who are better...but you vote that he's not one of the best. That must be due to your high level of integrity.

I didn't start this poll, dickhead.
Who did then? And I have your dickhead swinging, Sport.

This is a message board. The OP started the poll. You might be special.

Forum List

Back