Is Omar Mateens wife really missing? Because mainstream media will not report this

Parting thoughts: Don't hold your breath waiting for the corrupt Government/Corporate Media to present truth and reality. It'll create a narrative and force it down Citizen's throats. And anyone who questions the narrative, will quickly be labelled a 'Crazy Conspiracy Theorist.' It's how it works. Same ole same ole.
True, so where is she???????????????????????????and who will report her location so people can send her gifts

It'll be another Sandy Hook scenario. All those cell phones in the club, yet barely any photos and videos available. Just like Sandy Hook and 9/11, they'll likely demolish the building and destroy all evidence for good. Was it a 'False Flag?' Maybe? We'll never know for sure. Because the corrupt Government/Corporate Media wants it that way.

Right wing lunacy and conspiracy theories get dumber by the day.
What do you have to add besides nothing?

Parting thoughts: Don't hold your breath waiting for the corrupt Government/Corporate Media to present truth and reality. It'll create a narrative and force it down Citizen's throats. And anyone who questions the narrative, will quickly be labelled a 'Crazy Conspiracy Theorist.' It's how it works. Same ole same ole.
True, so where is she???????????????????????????and who will report her location so people can send her gifts

It'll be another Sandy Hook scenario. All those cell phones in the club, yet barely any photos and videos available. Just like Sandy Hook and 9/11, they'll likely demolish the building and destroy all evidence for good. Was it a 'False Flag?' Maybe? We'll never know for sure. Because the corrupt Government/Corporate Media wants it that way.

The only thing to add to a thread like this is that crazy right wingers will believe any conspiracy theory they hear. If they don't hear one by 7:00 AM, they make one up.

The only thing to add to a thread like this is that crazy right wingers will believe any conspiracy theory they hear. If they don't hear one by 7:00 AM, they make one up.

Fire up the bulldozers. I suspect this building will quickly be demolished and all 'evidence' disappeared forever, in the Government/Corporate Media information blackhole. We'll all be left wondering about what really happened... or didn't happen. This will go the way of Sandy Hook and 9/11. Bet on it.

Fire up the bulldozers. I suspect this building will quickly be demolished and all 'evidence' disappeared forever, in the Government/Corporate Media information blackhole. We'll all be left wondering about what really happened... or didn't happen. This will go the way of Sandy Hook and 9/11. Bet on it.

Agreed the Government will pay the insurance company to pay this claim then destroy the building and build a memorial to what ISIS did on this day. Really sad

Agreed the Government will pay the insurance company to pay this claim then destroy the building and build a memorial to what ISIS did on this day. Really sad

Yup, an ISIS the U.S. Government and Saudi Arabia created in the first place. So bizarre. But Big Brother knows the Sheeple will believe just about anything if they see it in the Government/Corporate Media. It is what it is.

Yup, an ISIS the U.S. Government and Saudi Arabia created in the first place. So bizarre. But Big Brother knows the Sheeple will believe just about anything if they see it in the Government/Corporate Media. It is what it is.
And what is it?

She is only missing if they can not locate her, and nothing on regular news sources have indicated she went into hiding.

I know the FBI screwed the pooch but I will wait until someone like Democracy Now reports on her going missing and then wonder where in the world is Carmen Sandiego!?!

I had to dig, but I found this on main stream media finally - only MSN
The Orlando shooter reportedly gave his wife access to his bank account before the attack -- and now she's missing

The age in which you can trust regular news sources is long gone, they are pretty much bought and paid for by powerful corporations and politicians. You have to dig for yourself, examine the raw facts and cross-reference to find the truth.

She is only missing if they can not locate her, and nothing on regular news sources have indicated she went into hiding.

I know the FBI screwed the pooch but I will wait until someone like Democracy Now reports on her going missing and then wonder where in the world is Carmen Sandiego!?!

I had to dig, but I found this on main stream media finally - only MSN
The Orlando shooter reportedly gave his wife access to his bank account before the attack -- and now she's missing

The age in which you can trust regular news sources is long gone, they are pretty much bought and paid for by powerful corporations and politicians. You have to dig for yourself, examine the raw facts and cross-reference to find the truth.
Probably hiding in a Mosque waiting for a tanker to Saudi Arabia

Forum List

Back