Is Our Nuclear Arsenal More Formidable Now Than It Was 6 Months Ago?

Trump claimed that he rebuilt our nuclear arsenal. Was he full of shit?

• Yep. He lied his ass off.

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • No! He made it stronger! He said so!

Votes: 7 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Meantime, with trump having backed down after N. Korea immediately said that they were considering missile strikes at Guam, they said today that they were going to fire four missile near Guam in mid August. I guess that "fire and fury" did not impress them.

I know. So is CNN, and all the other mainstream medias, as well Snopes, and anyone else that calls Trump out on his daily lie.

No, seriously. AP is America's version of Pravda.

Sorry, Galt, but I simply can not take anyone seriously who has a Joe McCarthy avatar.

I know. So is CNN, and all the other mainstream medias, as well Snopes, and anyone else that calls Trump out on his daily lie.

No, seriously. AP is America's version of Pravda.

Sorry, Galt, but I simply can not take anyone seriously who has a Joe McCarthy avatar.

He's the guy who first said Russians were trying to hack our elections. You don't believe him?

How about an option that says, "your poll is a joke"

It's already known that order call for new offence and defence plans so YES he did.

Brilliant. You are brilliant.
That why my ratings are ten thousand points over 100 percent and yours are less then 50 percent. In short the site views you as an idiot.

What? Ratings? Are you serious?

you fell for the Hillary The Hag Ratings in The Election Polls....

The polls were accuarate, idiot. She fucking won the popular vote by about the amount polls said she would.

Next.

Poll is obviously slanted. The "He said so!" is a dead giveaway.

1. Yep. He lied his ass off.
  2. No! He made it stronger! He said so!

Meantime, with trump having backed down after N. Korea immediately said that they were considering missile strikes at Guam, they said today that they were going to fire four missile near Guam in mid August. I guess that "fire and fury" did not impress them.

The whole world is laughing at him. World leaders are laughing at him. The US is laughing at him. The GOP is laughing at him.

But those same people are a bit afraid of him too. He's clearly not wrapped too tight and we all know it.

Speaking of laughing at him, world leaders at the G20 devised a game of Word Bingo they played when Trump spoke. Apparently, the goal was to use the most fourth grade level words.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

The whole world is laughing at him. World leaders are laughing at him. The US is laughing at him. The GOP is laughing at him.

But those same people are a bit afraid of him too. He's clearly not wrapped too tight and we all know it.

Speaking of laughing at him, world leaders at the G20 devised a game of Word Bingo they played when Trump spoke. Apparently, the goal was to use the most fourth grade level words.

Anyone who seriously thinks our enemies are laughing at us right now, needs to open his or her eyes and see what's happening. Like you liberals, they're scared shitless.

Poll is obviously slanted. The "He said so!" is a dead giveaway.

1. Yep. He lied his ass off.
  2. No! He made it stronger! He said so!

Damn, Cletus. You is smart.

I is. :biggrin:
There's a reason his name is "Lone".

Well someone who would sit around drawing dicks on pictures of Presidential inaugurations would be pretty lonely. I guess.

Anyone who seriously thinks our enemies are laughing at us right now, needs to open his or her eyes and see what's happening. Like you liberals, they're scared shitless.

You tend to forget that N. Korea invaded S. Korea in 1951, when they were officially in our zone of influence, and it was only 6 years after we had dropped 2 atomic bombs on Japan., and in the end, fought us to a draw. Add to that the fact that everybody in the world is aware by now that Trump is nothing but a blowhard, and has already backed down from his threat of" fire and fury" if N. Korea threatens us again, which they did within hours,. AND the fact that, since then, they announced that they intend to drop four missiles near Guam by mid August.. I don't think that they are shaking in their boots. They are well aware that we know that we would not use nuclear weapons on a first strike, and by the time we had hit them hard, Soul would be a pile of rubble.

It's already known that order call for new offence and defence plans so YES he did.

Brilliant. You are brilliant.
That why my ratings are ten thousand points over 100 percent and yours are less then 50 percent. In short the site views you as an idiot.

What? Ratings? Are you serious?

you fell for the Hillary The Hag Ratings in The Election Polls....

The polls were accuarate, idiot. She fucking won the popular vote by about the amount polls said she would.

Next.

Every prediction had her winning president.

Doesn't matter how many you have or the quality of them. The only thing that matters is if you're prepared to use them. That's one of the most important qualities Obama was lacking: He never did have had the nerve to do what it takes to protect this country
When did Trump use nukes?

Grab a pair and come back to reality....Liberals are not scared just tired of an president that makes you roll your eyes with the Idiot in Chief..

Vote in the poll. How much impact has Trp had on our nuclear capability since January?
After 8 years of the pussy two bit dictator who tried to fundamentally transform America , put pansy ass faggots in charge of the military, castrate our nuclear arms but allow Iran and N Korea to get theirs, anything President Trump does to strengthen our military is a plus. Back in the late 1960's the US had a capability to shoot down any ballistic missile shot by the USSR. The liberals said it wasn't fair, so had our defense missiles removed, so then we could all live with MAD(Mutual Assured Destruction). While Obummer was in office, he kept harping that if America could have nukes, those 2 fucked up countries(Iran and N Korea) should have nukes also, that is fairness. So my question is, if North Korea happens to launch a ICBM with a nuke and hits San Fransicko, killing millions of liberals there, is that FAIR?

Liberal are self destructive but blame others for their failures. Just cant get more stupid than a liberal.

Forum List

Back