Is Racism Over Yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where it belongs. But why is she wearing white? Just curious.
Because we wore white in Africa all the time.

They hardly wore anything at all until the white man came along. What they wore then was not considered clothing. Feathers and animal skins were the flavor of the day way back then. Even today some Amazon tribes still run around naked.

Why would you wear 3 layers of clothing in the heat and humidity of the amazon region?
White people think its cold everywhere. This dumb one thinks the Amazon is in Africa.

I know that the Amazon is not in Africa, stunned. Did I say it was in Africa? I only just pointed that out mainly for a stunned liberal like you.
Yes you said it was in Africa. Its either that or you are not intelligent enough to signal your switch with a transitional device.

The race relations forum could be a place for interesting and important discussions. Instead, it has been very deliberately - from several directions - turned into a filthy, useless toilet.
Way to go, assholes. :fu:

Really it has come from one direction. Only one direction.

The race relations forum could be a place for interesting and important discussions. Instead, it has been very deliberately - from several directions - turned into a filthy, useless toilet.

all white people.jpg

*even the babies

I am not a racist, you are an asshole for falsely accusing me of that.

You do support racist discrimination, you have been very clear in that.

How are you not a racist when you believe that the black race is in an economically inferior condition to whites due to something INNATE within blacks not shared to the same degree and kind within whites? That alone makes you a racist.

Those who think they are not racist because their belief is based upon TRUTHS....are the MOST racist of them all.

(X) So, just what have black people done to advance the American society and made America great? What did they ever invent that made life easy for the white people? I do believe that they did create and invented welfare. But hey.
How about education? Black people educated your ancestors on 2 different occasions. Without Blacks you would still be scratching your hairy asses outside your caves after snacking on your neighbors.

Black people educated your ancestors on 2 different occasions.

And now you guys can't even educate yourselves.

The only thing that I can see that white people have learned from blacks is how to riot and commit violence. Are those the two things that you are talking about? Just asking.

I think that when you look at the history of this nation alone it renders this comment as ignorant and without merit.

You are a racist. I don't support racist discrimination as a national policy. What you claim is such policy is not.

I am not a racist, you are an asshole for falsely accusing me of that.

You do support racist discrimination, you have been very clear in that.

How are you not a racist when you believe that the black race is in an economically inferior condition to whites due to something INNATE within blacks not shared to the same degree and kind within whites? That alone makes you a racist.

Those who think they are not racist because their belief is based upon TRUTHS....are the MOST racist of them all.

(X) So, just what have black people done to advance the American society and made America great? What did they ever invent that made life easy for the white people? I do believe that they did create and invented welfare. But hey.
How about education? Black people educated your ancestors on 2 different occasions. Without Blacks you would still be scratching your hairy asses outside your caves after snacking on your neighbors.

Black people educated your ancestors on 2 different occasions.

And now you guys can't even educate yourselves.

So do more blacks get shot by police?

To the white racists and the black racists and the brown racists and the albino racists and the color blind racists etc. I’m going to tell you how the cow ate the cabbage. We are all American here and team work makes the dream work. So kick back, cut a piece of American apple pie and relax with you’re colorful brothers and sisters

Look dumb ass, you can't call a people racists after they get told how they are inferior by whites and treated hat way for 241yars including right now when they say fuck those whites telling me I am inferior. That's what you are calling back, brown etc., racism and that's damn stupid. So I'm telling you how the cow ate the cabbage. You are talking about chickens eating birdseed.

So let me know when we have a team, not one group deciding there is a team when there isn't one.
Hatred isn’t going to solve anything

Your hatred will not solve anything that is true.

Says one of the most cartoonish racists to fill the forum with predictable, irrational, repetitive nonsense. You are absolutely the same sort of racist idiot as ptbw and the rest of your ilk.

Me and PTBW don't make up false history to prove white superiority.

Says one of the most cartoonish racists to fill the forum with predictable, irrational, repetitive nonsense. You are absolutely the same sort of racist idiot as ptbw and the rest of your ilk.

No that would be you. You see unkotare you are a dumb ass. You can't tell the difference between opposing racism and racism. You're dumb enough to call people who are making no claim of racial superiority the same as those who are. You're an idiot.

You are too dumb to make up false history to prove white superiority. Like most monkeys you are just repeating the false history you were taught.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Actually you repeat such history.

You’re all the same, the lot of y’all.

You're mentally stunted.

You're a fucking clown, you know that? I already asked you what white people should do in response to state-sanctioned anti-white racism but you refused to answer.

Because of your penchant for inbreeding whites have a large number of malevolent genetic issues

Cousin Marriage percentage by country:
View attachment 179809

First cousin marriages in Pakistani communities leading to 'appalling' disabilities among children

Whites Genetically Weaker Than Blacks, Study Finds

But the Cornell study, published in the journal Nature Thursday, indicates that Europeans went through a second "population bottleneck," probably about 30,000 years ago, when the ancestral population was again reduced to relatively few in number.

The doubly diluted genetic diversity has allowed "bad" mutations to build up in the European population, something that the more genetically varied African population has had more success in weeding out.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

You're a fucking clown, you know that? I already asked you what white people should do in response to state-sanctioned anti-white racism but you refused to answer.

He can't answer because that's imaginary.

Because of your penchant for inbreeding whites have a large number of malevolent genetic issues

View attachment 179809

First cousin marriages in Pakistani communities leading to 'appalling' disabilities among children

But the Cornell study, published in the journal Nature Thursday, indicates that Europeans went through a second "population bottleneck," probably about 30,000 years ago, when the ancestral population was again reduced to relatively few in number.

The doubly diluted genetic diversity has allowed "bad" mutations to build up in the European population, something that the more genetically varied African population has had more success in weeding out.

Nice clickbait headline there, but I guess they would have been accused of racism if they led with:

Native Americans had the least genetic diversity of all

Also, we're talking about inbreeding in the modern era, not hundreds of thousands of years ago. North africa and the middle east are the undisputed kings of cousin-fucking.

He can't answer because that's imaginary.

Affirmative action is literally state sanctioned anti-white discrimination.

View attachment 179809

Nice clickbait headline there, but I guess they would have been accused of racism if they led with:

Native Americans had the least genetic diversity of all

Also, we're talking about inbreeding in the modern era, not hundreds of thousands of years ago. North africa and the middle east are the undisputed kings of cousin-fucking.

But we live in America and we are talking about the modern American white racist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back