Is Russia losing the war ?? Lol

Ha Russia was expecting any easy 3 day victory but they are stuck in the mud
Ha
Russian’s military is not all that experienced. They haven’t been fighting constant wars all over the globe like our military has. Plus Russia has a draft for soldiers while ours are voluntary.

Russian’s military is not all that experienced. They haven’t been fighting constant wars all over the globe like our military has. Plus Russia has a draft for soldiers while ours are voluntary.

One theory is that Russia sent their most inexperienced troops equipped with lower-quality hardware and vehicles to soak up the Javelin missiles and Ukrainian weaponry, and that the first tier personnel and hardware hasn't been deployed yet. I hope that's not true, we'll see what happens if the Belarus talks fail.

4300 Russians killed, 200 captured so far. I called it earlier today: "3500-5000 dead Russians..."

And this is what I said.... in this thread when it was started.

And BTW - Lindsey Graham provides a warning that is probably right - Putin may go "scorched earth" in this, and we have to be prepared for that.
If Putin feels he is not going to be successful, he may unleash real firepower and take out whole city blocks down to powder.
And how will the world react to that.
At that point, this would get a lot bigger. And I have ABSOLUTELY NO CONFIDENCE a single person in the Biden administration is even remotely prepared to effectively deal with it. NONE. Certainly not a teetering old man that needs his wifes help to walk off stage.

And that is what is happening now.
Putin has taken the scorched earth approach. And we have no leadership in Washington to take a stand against it. WIthout America, the Europeans have no teeth. Putin isn't worried about them in the least. America is the only real reason he would stop what he is doing. And America is out to lunch.

Forum List

Back