Is sex ed working? Risky gay sex increasing as well as HIV infections

Prosecute offenders- knowingly having unprotected sex when you are infected is equal to using a weapon without regard for life of another.

In other words allow society to treat offenders as criminals.

We do that already.

Rarely... legislate it specifically and go after it aggressively.

It's a very difficult crime to prove, which is why cases are rare. You typically have 2 people with opposing stories and nothing else to go on.

It's a very difficult crime to prove, which is why cases are rare. You typically have 2 people with opposing stories and nothing else to go on.

If that were the case, then most "date rape" cases would be dismissed.

You are correct. Which is why most rape cases never amount to anything, especially date rape.

That's not true in the slightest. Rape is one of the most taken seriously allegations out there.

2 years ago in Bethesda, MD there was a murder at the Lululemon, one coworker was caughter shop lifting, and she killed her coworker. She tried to make it look like a robbery, and told the police they were raped. Despite knowing better, the police were OBLIGATED, absolutely OBLIGATED to take the rape claim seriously despite having CLEAR evidence that no robbery and no rape took place. They had evidence from the apple store neighbors that the two women had an argument, then heahrd the violence. The police knew the rape claim was untrue,but were required by policy to not only release her , but scare the hell out of the community that raper murdererswere on the loose.

No conservative pays any attention to the rises in sexually transmitted diseases among heterosexuals, no one seems to care about the risks of one night stands, and oral sex with multiple partners, but they all attack the gays.

Gay men will use a condom if they want to, they have a choice to or not, just like straight men.

This is simply an irresponsible attitude.

The FACTS are that HIV/AIDS is on the rise especially amongst young homosexual men/boys and black homosexual men- not heterosexual men. The reason for this is obvious- failure to practice safe sex.

This is not herpes or gonorrhea. It's a very deadly disease. Infected people who refuse to use protection and or disclose their disease should be prosecuted and jailed.

Infected people should use protection, yes. But the other partner needs to insist on a condom, its not just up to the man infected, but both parties to be responsible.

No conservative pays any attention to the rises in sexually transmitted diseases among heterosexuals, no one seems to care about the risks of one night stands, and oral sex with multiple partners, but they all attack the gays.

Gay men will use a condom if they want to, they have a choice to or not, just like straight men.

The FACTS are that HIV/AIDS is on the rise especially amongst young homosexual men/boys and black homosexual men- not heterosexual men. The reason for this is obvious- failure to practice safe sex.

This is not herpes or gonorrhea. It's a very deadly disease. Infected people who refuse to use protection and or disclose their disease should be prosecuted and jailed.

Infected people should use protection, yes. But the other partner needs to insist on a condom, its not just up to the man infected, but both parties to be responsible.

No, the infected person has an obligation to use protection AND to inform his/her would be partner. Anything less SHOULD be criminal and punished lawfully. The healthy person should be smart and use protection- but that is another topic.

No, the infected person has an obligation to use protection AND to inform his/her would be partner. Anything less SHOULD be criminal and punished lawfully. The healthy person should be smart and use protection- but that is another topic.

I agree with you, but lets not let both of them off the hook - the infected one needs to cover up, and the other partner needs to insist that protection is used. If either one refuses, they shouldn't be having sex.

I agree with you, but lets not let both of them off the hook - the infected one needs to cover up, and the other partner needs to insist that protection is used. If either one refuses, they shouldn't be having sex.

Would/should is not my point. My point is that there should/needs to be specific legislation and criminal punishment to prosecute persons with HIV/AIDS who have unprotected sex.

Our children need a moral core. They need jesus!

Jesus was a good man that helped and wanted the best for humanity. Say what you want about the rest of religion, but let's give credit to how wonderful Jesuses message was.

Our children should know it is wrong to have gay sex
Our children should know it is wrong to rape
Our children should know it is wrong to do wrong

I noticed the libs ran away when I showed barebacking and HIV is increasing in countries they can't blame it on conservatives preventing sex education in. Fascinating.

Would/should is not my point. My point is that there should/needs to be specific legislation and criminal punishment to prosecute persons with HIV/AIDS who have unprotected sex.

I thought there already was. Obviously this is something that needs to be changed.

Our children need a moral core. They need jesus!

Jesus was a good man that helped and wanted the best for humanity. Say what you want about the rest of religion, but let's give credit to how wonderful Jesuses message was.

Our children should know it is wrong to have gay sex
Our children should know it is wrong to rape
Our children should know it is wrong to do wrong

Jesus never said anything about homosexuality.

I noticed the libs ran away when I showed barebacking and HIV is increasing in countries they can't blame it on conservatives preventing sex education in. Fascinating.

Nobody is running away from you, you sorry little "man". MOst of us have had enough of you repeating your delusions and lies. And since the mods refuse to move this hack of a thread to where it belongs -- the Rubber Room -- we can't even treat you like you deserve to be treated (mocked and ridiculed). For some odd reason, the mods think this sorry homophobe thread should stay in the politics forum.

So with the acceptance of the gay lifestyle comes the rise in HIV and aids?

One of the comments had stated that reductions in HIV funding and homphobia has caused men to stop using condoms. So apparently they aren't at fault, but others are.

They can't go too a convenience store and pay 75 cents for a pack of rubber?

That's irresponsible. So are liberals going too hold queers to the same standards they want too hold all gun owners?

Only if they're as cowardly as you and think that the government is gonna remove their "guns".

"This is my rifle, this is my gun. This is for fight and this is for fun".

Keep trying coward.

Only HIV? What of other STDs? Why is only HIV being singled out for your big government legislation?

Nobody is running away from you, you sorry little "man". MOst of us have had enough of you repeating your delusions and lies. And since the mods refuse to move this hack of a thread to where it belongs -- the Rubber Room -- we can't even treat you like you deserve to be treated (mocked and ridiculed). For some odd reason, the mods think this sorry homophobe thread should stay in the politics forum.

Funny, sinc eyou are the only one who calls people homophoblic slurs and refuses to discuss any issue or answer any question.

If conservatives in the USA are to blame for the increase in HIV infections in gay men, why are gay men getting HIV more in the uK, France and australia then?

Forum List

Back