Is Silver a good investment

Well, what do you think of my idea? We could even create a place for musicians to come to, to make their music and videos! I would love to be a part of that!! Away from record companies and we can bring back good music again!!
You want to open a recording studio of some sort? That can get pretty pricey.

Well, what do you think of my idea? We could even create a place for musicians to come to, to make their music and videos! I would love to be a part of that!! Away from record companies and we can bring back good music again!!
You want to open a recording studio of some sort? That can get pretty pricey.

We need to do something because I am sure you are well aware how music has died with the record companies.

Better then I ever did, Damn awesome brother! I love it!! What were the chances we both did this? I feel fate!! :D
What kind of gear do you play with? Gibson, marshall, fender?

I have a double stack with a Traynor amp although I want to use a different. I have many pedals from boss and on. I am not set on anything and I am always looking for different and better sounds.

Silver sits in your safe and doesn't do anything to make you money.

If you buy a house, you can rent it to tenants and that will make you money.

If you buy a restaurant, you can hire employees to run it, and that will make you money.

If you buy tools, you can use them in your work and that will make you money.

Silver is probably one of the worst investment there is.

You can also lose all your money if it goes the wrong way. Silver is a sound way of having money if the dollar ever fails. And with Biden killing all the jobs and the devaluation of paper, it is a sound way to hold on to your savings without using a bank that can also fail.
Silver is no guarantee of anything. It goes up and down just like everything else.

I have a double stack with a Traynor amp although I want to use a different. I have many pedals from boss and on. I am not set on anything and I am always looking for different and better sounds.
Traynor makes good stuff. I've been on a high-end fuzz kick for a few years. Skinpimp stuff rules...

Traynor makes good stuff. I've been on a high-end fuzz kick for a few years. Skinpimp stuff rules...

I am in an apartment now but about to get a house so I have just been using a practice amp for my recordings and a dirt bag phone. :D

If things get so bad in the world that food is hard to get, we are all going to die. Food hoarders will start eating that moldy stuff hat they had laying around for years and the rest of us will start killing pets and collecting road kill and hanging around wind turbines to collect endangered bird carcasses that fall to the ground and lizards that are already cooked by acres of abandoned solar panels. In the real world you can put what little cash you have into weapon hoards or moldy foodstuff or bet your ass(ets) that silver and gold will continue to rise in value.

Forum List

Back