Is slavery evidence of black inferiority?

I guarantee if blacks had enslaved whites 200 years ago, blacks would never apologize for it.
They would flaunt it and proclaim it as proof that whites are inferior.

BTW - prior to the Civil War there were lots of free blacks in america that owned black slaves. Do you see blacks apologizing for that?

Whites never apologize for slavery so what is your point?

What is the common meme majority of current descendants of settlers say?

"I didn't enslave your ancestors so why do you have an issue with slavery?"

especially since neither you nor your parents or grandparents were slaves.

In fact I believe we can go back even further into your family tree a couple generations at least.

A long time to carry a grudge especially since it has no effect on you whatsoever except your imagined slight.

Last edited:
Black people don't like math, didn't you get the memo?

Well - looks like we're finally getting thru that thick skull of yours. Yes - blacks don't like math and simply can't do it. To a black, all numbers past 12 are the same.

How stupid are you? That comment was sarcasm.... I thought whites were genetically smarter? You can't decipher between sincerity and sarcasm?

I guarantee if blacks had enslaved whites 200 years ago, blacks would never apologize for it.
They would flaunt it and proclaim it as proof that whites are inferior.

BTW - prior to the Civil War there were lots of free blacks in america that owned black slaves. Do you see blacks apologizing for that?

In fact I believe we can go back even further into your family tree a couple generations at least.

A long time to carry a grudge especially since it has no effect on you whatsoever except your imagined slight.

Another idiot...How do you know the age of my grandparents?

Even if they didn't endure slavery they still lived through Jim Crow era which was extremely racist...You fail again.

Last edited:

Even if they didn't endure slavery they still lived through Jim Crow era which was extremely racist...You fail again.

Tell us all how Jim Crow held you back Chippy

Heck, under Jim crow the blacks had a strong family stracuture, good music and a first rate sport league. Tell me about how you were held back? I'd say today they're being held back by their own laziness and reliance on free shit from the democratic party.

Heck, under Jim crow the blacks had a strong family stracuture, good music and a first rate sport league. Tell me about how you were held back? I'd say today they're being held back by their own laziness and reliance on free shit from the democratic party.

Blacks are held back by their own mental inferiority. Thanks to AA they cannot say society discriminates against them. Their failure today is clearly due to their own inadequacies.

Tell me your educational background first

Matthew you are such an idiot

Blacks are held back by their own mental inferiority. Thanks to AA they cannot say society discriminates against them. Their failure today is clearly due to their own inadequacies.

Crap Shooter I know I'm more intelligent than you along with Matthew, Duped and those that think like you...Not sure why you would have the audacity to even mention inferiority. I think I was drunk a few times on here and I was still able to articulate myself better than you and those like you.

why?

How is it relevant?

Tell us why you feel you are not a racist. You certainly are gratuitous about describing others as such.

You should go to Africa where there are few if any white people to oppress you. Poor thing. :eusa_boohoo:

Last edited:
Crap Shooter I know I'm more intelligent than you along with Matthew, Duped and those that think like you...Not sure why you would have the audacity to even mention inferiority. I think I was drunk a few times on here and I was still able to articulate myself better than you and those like you.

HAHAHA. I love watching you go ballistic. And BTW - you have zero intelligence. You are a verbal and all you can do is talk. Like 99% of blacks you have no aptitude for technical skills.

HAHAHA. I love watching you go ballistic. And BTW - you have zero intelligence. You are a verbal and all you can do is talk. Like 99% of blacks you have no aptitude for technical skills.

Again you're here, I'm out there in the real world contributing. School quarter is in full swing and you're still here whining about blacks.

why?

How is it relevant?

Tell us why you feel you are not a racist. You certainly are gratuitous about describing others as such.

You should go to Africa where there are few if any white people to oppress you. Poor thing. :eusa_boohoo:

I ask about your education because I want to know what prompts a person to be here 24/7?

why?

How is it relevant?

I ask about your education because I want to know what prompts a person to be here 24/7?

I'm not here 24/7

and that would have no correlation to educational attainment anyway.

It's just another one of your dodges

why?

How is it relevant?

I'm not here 24/7

and that would have no correlation to educational attainment anyway.

It's just another one of your dodges

Sure thing Matthew... err dingle berry

Last edited:
Terrified of what? Matthew is terrified of me...Matthew knows that I'd punch him in the mouth if he revealed himself to me. Terrified that Matthew is a pussy?

[

Again you're here, I'm out there in the real world contributing. School quarter is in full swing and you're still here whining about blacks.

You saying you're a teacher? Unless you teach math or science, you ain't not contributing nothing none!

Forum List

Back