Is something on the order of 1964's election what we are cruising toward?

Some of these people have been misled to the point where they think that ridding the Republican party of Republicans is a good idea.

And the Bernie Bros tried to do that to the Democratic Party. It's much easier to use someone else's infrastructure than start a new party. The trumpsters just seem to have overplayed their hand by picking a loser.

538 as of this morning based on the latest state by state polls.
Clinton 364, Trump 173
tumblr_obwqkhD3zX1r53ehbo1_1280.jpg
That map is getting scary as Hillary will take the entire east coast, the entire west coast and the Great Lakes states

Trump will dominate the flyover states
If Trump continues with his insane rhetoric, Hillary will pickup Arizona, South Carolina, and Georgia. And it Trump's behaves in the fall debates as he did in the primary debates, he could loose some of the plain states.
I am keeping my eye on Texas, I don't care about the rest of the Red States

If Trump does not right the ship, he could lose Texas
If Hillary wins Texas, it will be because Trump lost it. The last I heard, the Clinton campaign will not be focusing on Texas.

Some of these people have been misled to the point where they think that ridding the Republican party of Republicans is a good idea.
And the Bernie Bros tried to do that to the Democratic Party. It's much easier to use someone else's infrastructure than start a new party. The trumpsters just seem to have overplayed their hand by picking a loser.
Driven into a frenzy, they were ripe for the picking. All that was needed was a person to represent their rage, and there he was.

Yeah, there may end up being a few people who decide to throw a bigger temper tantrum than they already are.

Good. The more of these nuts end up in jail the better for the GOP. They'd get thank you cards from Ryan and Priebus, I'd guess.

Thank you cards for another OKC Federal Building attack? I think not. Conservatives have put up with the Republican Party long enough. Assuming thus becomes the third Presidential campaign in a row where the RNC ignores the will of its voters, there's liable to be a Violent reaction from those folks.

538 as of this morning based on the latest state by state polls.
Clinton 364, Trump 173
tumblr_obwqkhD3zX1r53ehbo1_1280.jpg
That map is getting scary as Hillary will take the entire east coast, the entire west coast and the Great Lakes states

Trump will dominate the flyover states
If Trump continues with his insane rhetoric, Hillary will pickup Arizona, South Carolina, and Georgia. And it Trump's behaves in the fall debates as he did in the primary debates, he could loose some of the plain states.
I am keeping my eye on Texas, I don't care about the rest of the Red States

If Trump does not right the ship, he could lose Texas
If Hillary wins Texas, it will be because Trump lost it. The last I heard, the Clinton campaign will not be focusing on Texas.
Things seem to be going south quickly for Trump

If he can't right the ship, things will get ugly. Hillary does not need Texas but a hard push by Democrats in a state that only weakly supports the head of the ticket could free up a lot of Congrssional seats.

I'm so wealthy that Experian checks their credit ratings with me every month.

Yeah, there may end up being a few people who decide to throw a bigger temper tantrum than they already are.

Good. The more of these nuts end up in jail the better for the GOP. They'd get thank you cards from Ryan and Priebus, I'd guess.

Thank you cards for another OKC Federal Building attack? I think not. Conservatives have put up with the Republican Party long enough. Assuming thus becomes the third Presidential campaign in a row where the RNC ignores the will of its voters, there's liable to be a Violent reaction from those folks.
More likely they'll continue to stumble around in the dark.

Driven into a frenzy, they were ripe for the picking. All that was needed was a person to represent their rage, and there he was.

Yup. The internet troll as presidential candidate

Prior to Trump, I would have considered a Dem winning Texas an impossibility. But Trump has definately made it a distant possibility.
I was thinking Texas may be in play in the next twenty years because of changing demographics.
But with Trump, that timetable could move up significantly

And therein lies the problem. You aren't conservatives. You're rabid and radical reactionaries.

And therein lies the problem. You aren't conservatives. You're rabid and radical reactionaries.

Conservatism is about maintaining a proper society - by whatever means are necessary.

No. Conservatism is about wanting slow change or no change. You can't even get that right.

And your idea of what is proper makes most of us sick

But thanks for proving my point.

Conservatism is about maintaining a proper society - by whatever means are necessary.
But who appointed conservatives to tell us what is proper?

Charting our own course is the American way. Forcing us down a different course is what we rejected.

No. Conservatism is about wanting slow change or no change. You can't even get that right.

And your idea of what is proper makes most of us sick.

No change = maintenance of a proper society by any means necessary.

Then go throw up in the toilet. Those disgusting ideas are the ideals,this nation. Was founded on. So throw up then get your ass back in the kitchen where it belongs.

And your idea of what is proper makes most of us sick

But thanks for proving my point.
Unfortunately, there are few if any ‘conservatives’ today to whom that definition applies.

Sadly, conservatism today is indeed to be extreme and reactionary, frightened by change, diversity, and inclusion.

Why don't they just start their own party instead of taking over the GOP?

But who appointed conservatives to tell us what is proper?

Charting our own course is the American way. Forcing us down a different course is what we rejected.

The people who failed to teach you Liberals enough History and English to read the US Constitution properly.

Forum List

Back