is ted cruz eligible to run ??

Spot the disconnect ...

Here we have the pathological kaz explaining that "Birthers" are not people who think Obama was born in Hawaii...

kaz: I'm not a birther, Skippy. I think Obama was born in Hawaii

kaz: Those aren't birthers, those are people accusing him of fraud
...and he says out that Obama claimed he was born in Kenya, not because he thought he was born in Kenya, but just because he lied about it...

kaz: It makes little sense other than that he is a compulsive liar and a pretentious snob that he would have done that

kaz: That is the sort of thing that proves compulsive liars, they lie for virtually no reason

kaz: And we know Obama's a compulsive liar, now that is well documented
...and finally, we have the ODS sufferer claiming Obama was a Birther, even though it defies kaz's own definition of one. :ack-1:

kaz: Agreed, none more so than Obama, the original birther

:lmao::lmao::lmao:
kaz is not only not pathological, my dear faun.... rather, he is always spot on accurate.

he is lightyears ahead of your quasi para professional fogbots.. he is one of the few with the nads, to stand up to you packwolves... me too.

and you know what ? we see you guys are getting nervous and everyone here has been following it and can see it.. now you will start to make many many... unforced errors... just like miss hillary right now in American history.. or in this case her story.

U guys R phony, from the start

you guys think i'm not going want 2 write a book someday ?? about all of this ?? i grew up on watergate... i just watched "our nixon" yesterday...

this is way, way beyond watergate folks... s.e.
Then I take it you are unable to spot the disconnect.

C'est la vie.

Well, the "disconnect" is contradiction to liberal dogma, so you have to be a liberal dogmite to spot it. That's why only liberal docmites, you and your fuck buddies were able to spot it

I mean OK, when Obama said it, there weren't birthers yet and he wasn't running for President yet. So he wasn't technically a birther. So? He was the original birther, it hadn't evolved to the full birther stupididity yet, yet it was birther stupidity and he was patient zero. The disease isn't always recognized for what it is until it spreads

Spot the disconnect ...

Here we have the pathological kaz explaining that "Birthers" are not people who think Obama was born in Hawaii...

...and he says out that Obama claimed he was born in Kenya, not because he thought he was born in Kenya, but just because he lied about it...

kaz: It makes little sense other than that he is a compulsive liar and a pretentious snob that he would have done that

kaz: That is the sort of thing that proves compulsive liars, they lie for virtually no reason

...and finally, we have the ODS sufferer claiming Obama was a Birther, even though it defies kaz's own definition of one. :ack-1:

You nicely laid out the case against Obama, thanks Faun. He is patient zero in the idiotic birther movement. Boggles the mind. I was born in Kalamazoo, which is where kaz comes from. I'm proud of that, I'd never claim to have been born somewhere else even though my father was born in a remote and exotic place too. Muskegon. Besides kaz is a much greater username than Musk, that sounds like I don't take showers
I nicely demonstrated yet another one of your lies. You're welcome.

What you had was a bunch of word parsing and splicing. Nothing I said was a lie, you where being ridiculous, which you always are. It's your gig
I'm sure you believe that. That's what makes you pathological. Meanwhile, I was able to show how you said people who think Obama was born in Hawaii are not Birthers; while you were claiming Obama, who knows he was born in Hawaii -- was a Birther.

No word parsing needed -- just your own words. :thup:

Spot the disconnect ...

kaz is not only not pathological, my dear faun.... rather, he is always spot on accurate.

he is lightyears ahead of your quasi para professional fogbots.. he is one of the few with the nads, to stand up to you packwolves... me too.

and you know what ? we see you guys are getting nervous and everyone here has been following it and can see it.. now you will start to make many many... unforced errors... just like miss hillary right now in American history.. or in this case her story.

you guys think i'm not going want 2 write a book someday ?? about all of this ?? i grew up on watergate... i just watched "our nixon" yesterday...

C'est la vie.

Well, the "disconnect" is contradiction to liberal dogma, so you have to be a liberal dogmite to spot it. That's why only liberal docmites, you and your fuck buddies were able to spot it

I mean OK, when Obama said it, there weren't birthers yet and he wasn't running for President yet. So he wasn't technically a birther. So? He was the original birther, it hadn't evolved to the full birther stupididity yet, yet it was birther stupidity and he was patient zero. The disease isn't always recognized for what it is until it spreads
So You finally admit Obama wasn't a Birther, yet here you are still claiming he was "patient zero," i.e., the original Birther.

You just can't stop lying, can you? You're drawn to this like flies on conservatives.

Well, y'see, Faun it was in Hawaii where Obama first came under the spell of Reverend Wright and experienced re-birth. So it's not impossible that both sides of the discussion are correct.

Well, y'see, Faun it was in Hawaii where Obama first came under the spell of Reverend Wright and experienced re-birth. So it's not impossible that both sides of the discussion are correct.
Your delusions are noted.

Spot the disconnect ...

You nicely laid out the case against Obama, thanks Faun. He is patient zero in the idiotic birther movement. Boggles the mind. I was born in Kalamazoo, which is where kaz comes from. I'm proud of that, I'd never claim to have been born somewhere else even though my father was born in a remote and exotic place too. Muskegon. Besides kaz is a much greater username than Musk, that sounds like I don't take showers

What you had was a bunch of word parsing and splicing. Nothing I said was a lie, you where being ridiculous, which you always are. It's your gig
I'm sure you believe that. That's what makes you pathological. Meanwhile, I was able to show how you said people who think Obama was born in Hawaii are not Birthers; while you were claiming Obama, who knows he was born in Hawaii -- was a Birther.

Your own word parsing words, which is why the only people who bought it was your fuck buddies

Spot the disconnect ...

C'est la vie.

So You finally admit Obama wasn't a Birther, yet here you are still claiming he was "patient zero," i.e., the original Birther.

You just can't stop lying, can you? You're drawn to this like flies on conservatives.

More of your word parsing, liar

Spot the disconnect ...

C'est la vie.

More of your word parsing, liar
They're your words. I didn't have to parse anything.

Spot the disconnect ...

Your own word parsing words, which is why the only people who bought it was your fuck buddies
Your gay fantasies are noted.

Superman, huh? When the best argument you can make for how 'clear' the constitution is left its parents on Krypton, you may want to reevaluate your perspective.

As Superman is quite imaginary.

your an idiot ....

And yet of the two of us I was the only one that noticed that the contittuion doesn't define 'natural born citizen'. Putting your perception well below mine.

So does that make you less than a idiot?

it doesnt define it because its damned obvious what it was. Constitution doesn't define a lot of things. What else could it be?

What it is- anyone who is born a U.S. citizen.

well yes, anyone born within the United states, i.e. a us citizen naturally born in the US.

It should be remembered that quite a few framers were probably foreign born....a higher percentage of people at the time were.....even so they put in this proviso...which no doubt prohibited some of them from eligibility to be president .....so it can not be portrayed as anti-immigrant, they were restricting even themselves.

It may not seem fair, but Cruz cannot be president unless there is a Constitutional amendment to change that provision. There are plenty of good eligible people to choose from.

The obvious problem with that reasoning being that the definition you're holding cruz to.....doesn't exist in the Constitution.

Worse for you, the founders clearly didn't hold your 'only an amendment can change the definition of natural born' argument. As in the Naturalization Act of 1790.....they extended natural born status to those born to US parents outside the US. Demonstrating elegantly that changes in the meaning of natural born status need not be made by constitutional amendment. But can be done via plain old changes to naturalization law.

So your argument fails twice.

According to the Constitution
He can run but he is not constitutionally eligible to be the POTUS because he is not a natural born citizen of the USA. If he becomes the President then he has usurped the office. Just as Chester Arthur and Obama usurped the presidency.

He can run but he is not constitutionally eligible to be the POTUS because he is not a natural born citizen of the USA. If he becomes the President then he has usurped the office. Just as Chester Arthur and Obama usurped the presidency.

And why wouldn't he be a natural born citizen of the United States?

Not true. He was born in Canada but to an American mother which gave him dual status. He has already been vetted to run by BOTH parties.

Because he was not born in the USA to parents who were US Citizens.

See, Vattel's Law of Nations.

The citizens are the members of the civil society; bound to this society by certain duties, and subject to its authority, they equally participate in its advantages. The natives, or natural-born citizens, are those born in the country, of parents who are citizens. As the society cannot exist and perpetuate itself otherwise than by the children of the citizens, those children naturally follow the condition of their fathers, and succeed to all their rights. The society is supposed to desire this, in consequence of what it owes to its own preservation; and it is presumed, as matter of course, that each citizen, on entering into society, reserves to his children the right of becoming members of it. The country of the fathers is therefore that of the children; and these become true citizens merely by their tacit consent. We shall soon see whether, on their coming to the years of discretion, they may renounce their right, and what they owe to the society in which they were born. I say, that, in order to be of the country, it is necessary that a person be born of a father who is a citizen; for, if he is born there of a foreigner, it will be only the place of his birth, and not his country.

The citizens are the members of the civil society; bound to this society by certain duties, and subject to its authority, they equally participate in its advantages. The natives, or natural-born citizens, are those born in the country, of parents who are citizens. As the society cannot exist and perpetuate itself otherwise than by the children of the citizens, those children naturally follow the condition of their fathers, and succeed to all their rights. The society is supposed to desire this, in consequence of what it owes to its own preservation; and it is presumed, as matter of course, that each citizen, on entering into society, reserves to his children the right of becoming members of it. The country of the fathers is therefore that of the children; and these become true citizens merely by their tacit consent. We shall soon see whether, on their coming to the years of discretion, they may renounce their right, and what they owe to the society in which they were born. I say, that, in order to be of the country, it is necessary that a person be born of a father who is a citizen; for, if he is born there of a foreigner, it will be only the place of his birth, and not his country.
The mother of Ted Cruz IS American. THAT was vetted just TWO days ago by members of BOTH parties. Check the Harvard Law Review for details.

The mother of Ted Cruz IS American. THAT was vetted just TWO days ago by members of BOTH parties. Check the Harvard Law Review for details.
His father was not a US citizen until 2005. By definition, Ted Cruz is not a natural-born US citizen because his father was not a US Citizen when Ted was born. He was born in a foreign country to a father who was not a US citizen. Therefore, Ted is not constitutionally eligible to be the President of the USA.

Study the English language. Particularity the words "plural" and "father".

"Parent" can refer to either the mother or father. "Parents" means both the mother and father.

Are you intelligent enough to comprehend that?

I don't recall seeing Vattel's signature on the Constitution? :dunno:

Yup, he is eligible. Your interpretation is not the one used in America.

Forum List

Back