is ted cruz eligible to run ??

Couldn't find any definition of 'natural born citizen' in the constitution, could you? So the 'constitution is clear'.......but the constitution doesn't offer any clarity whatsoever to the meaning of natural born.

Perhaps 'clear' doesn't mean what you think it means.

definition?...lol..... what possibly could it mean..... natural born as opposed to unnaturally born?.... yes they wanted it specified that a supernatural being couldnt be president. Just in case superman did show up.
Superman, huh? When the best argument you can make for how 'clear' the constitution is left its parents on Krypton, you may want to reevaluate your perspective.

As Superman is quite imaginary.

your an idiot ....

And yet of the two of us I was the only one that noticed that the contittuion doesn't define 'natural born citizen'. Putting your perception well below mine.

So does that make you less than a idiot?

it doesnt define it because its damned obvious what it was. Constitution doesn't define a lot of things. What else could it be?

What it is- anyone who is born a U.S. citizen.

The point was that you have consistently lied in this thread
Dude, you've been proven over and over in this thread to be a liar
r

Prove it.

See its easy for me to prove your lies- we have been pointing them out- your very first post in this thread- was a lie.

So feel free to step and prove your claim- I fully expect like usual you will ask us all to prove that you are lying when you call me a liar.

Because you have been unable to stand behind any of your claims with anything other than lies, speculation and conjecture.

Yet another lie by the liar. Your lies have been documented repeatedly, stop lying
Looks like all you have left is, "I know you are but what am I?"

Sad really.

No. He has been unable to produce a original 53 year old birth certificate.
He doesn't have to.
He does!

Says who?
According to a forum racist, not only is anyone under the age of 35 ineligible to be president; not only is anyone not a natural born citizen ineligible to be president; now, anyone who can't find their original birth certificate is ineligible to be president. :cuckoo:
That's right, especially since the one presented is 100% confirmed fraudulent. His selective service registration is also confirmed fraudulent too.
Looks like you can't prove your claim. What a shame, racist stevie. :mm:

The point was that you have consistently lied in this thread
Dude, you've been proven over and over in this thread to be a liar
r

Prove it.

See its easy for me to prove your lies- we have been pointing them out- your very first post in this thread- was a lie.

So feel free to step and prove your claim- I fully expect like usual you will ask us all to prove that you are lying when you call me a liar.

Because you have been unable to stand behind any of your claims with anything other than lies, speculation and conjecture.

Yet another lie by the liar. Your lies have been documented repeatedly, stop lying
Looks like all you have left is, "I know you are but what am I?"

Sad really.

Ouch! The terror of the playground strikes again. Nicely played

definition?...lol..... what possibly could it mean..... natural born as opposed to unnaturally born?.... yes they wanted it specified that a supernatural being couldnt be president. Just in case superman did show up.
Superman, huh? When the best argument you can make for how 'clear' the constitution is left its parents on Krypton, you may want to reevaluate your perspective.

your an idiot ....

And yet of the two of us I was the only one that noticed that the contittuion doesn't define 'natural born citizen'. Putting your perception well below mine.

it doesnt define it because its damned obvious what it was. Constitution doesn't define a lot of things. What else could it be?

well yes, anyone born within the United states, i.e. a us citizen naturally born in the US.

It should be remembered that quite a few framers were probably foreign born....a higher percentage of people at the time were.....even so they put in this proviso...which no doubt prohibited some of them from eligibility to be president .....so it can not be portrayed as anti-immigrant, they were restricting even themselves.

It may not seem fair, but Cruz cannot be president unless there is a Constitutional amendment to change that provision. There are plenty of good eligible people to choose from.

Last edited:
Spot the disconnect ...

Here we have the pathological kaz explaining that "Birthers" are not people who think Obama was born in Hawaii...

kaz: I'm not a birther, Skippy. I think Obama was born in Hawaii

kaz: Those aren't birthers, those are people accusing him of fraud
...and he says out that Obama claimed he was born in Kenya, not because he thought he was born in Kenya, but just because he lied about it...

kaz: It makes little sense other than that he is a compulsive liar and a pretentious snob that he would have done that

kaz: That is the sort of thing that proves compulsive liars, they lie for virtually no reason

kaz: And we know Obama's a compulsive liar, now that is well documented
...and finally, we have the ODS sufferer claiming Obama was a Birther, even though it defies kaz's own definition of one. :ack-1:

kaz: Agreed, none more so than Obama, the original birther

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

It's all bullshit now.

As The U.S. Constitution now stands Ted (The Swimmer) Kennedy's Portuguese Water Dog (on loan to Comrad Obama) could run for president and there would be no grounds for cp,[;aomt/

Last edited:

your an idiot ....

??

Spot the disconnect ...

Here we have the pathological kaz explaining that "Birthers" are not people who think Obama was born in Hawaii...

...and he says out that Obama claimed he was born in Kenya, not because he thought he was born in Kenya, but just because he lied about it...

kaz: It makes little sense other than that he is a compulsive liar and a pretentious snob that he would have done that

kaz: That is the sort of thing that proves compulsive liars, they lie for virtually no reason

...and finally, we have the ODS sufferer claiming Obama was a Birther, even though it defies kaz's own definition of one. :ack-1:

kaz is not only not pathological, my dear faun.... rather, he is always spot on accurate.

he is lightyears ahead of your quasi para professional fogbots.. he is one of the few with the nads, to stand up to you packwolves... me too.

and you know what ? we see you guys are getting nervous and everyone here has been following it and can see it.. now you will start to make many many... unforced errors... just like miss hillary right now in American history.. or in this case her story.

U guys R phony, from the start

you guys think i'm not going want 2 write a book someday ?? about all of this ?? i grew up on watergate... i just watched "our nixon" yesterday...

this is way, way beyond watergate folks... s.e.

Last edited:
Spot the disconnect ...

You nicely laid out the case against Obama, thanks Faun. He is patient zero in the idiotic birther movement. Boggles the mind. I was born in Kalamazoo, which is where kaz comes from. I'm proud of that, I'd never claim to have been born somewhere else even though my father was born in a remote and exotic place too. Muskegon. Besides kaz is a much greater username than Musk, that sounds like I don't take showers

Spot the disconnect ...

kaz is not only not pathological, my dear faun.... rather

he is lightyears ahead of your quasi para professional fogbots..

and you know, and you guys are getting nervous and everyone here has been following it and can see it..

U guys R phony

They are obsessed, aren't they?

Spot the disconnect ...

kaz is not only not pathological, my dear faun.... rather, he is always spot on accurate.

he is lightyears ahead of your quasi para professional fogbots.. he is one of the few with the nads, to stand up to you packwolves... me too.

and you know what ? we see you guys are getting nervous and everyone here has been following it and can see it.. now you will start to make many many... unforced errors... just like miss hillary right now in American history.. or in this case her story.

U guys R phony, from the start

you guys think i'm not going want 2 write a book someday ?? about all of this ?? i grew up on watergate... i just watched "our nixon" yesterday...

this is way, way beyond watergate folks... s.e.
Then I take it you are unable to spot the disconnect.

C'est la vie.

Spot the disconnect ...

You nicely laid out the case against Obama, thanks Faun. He is patient zero in the idiotic birther movement. Boggles the mind. I was born in Kalamazoo, which is where kaz comes from. I'm proud of that, I'd never claim to have been born somewhere else even though my father was born in a remote and exotic place too. Muskegon. Besides kaz is a much greater username than Musk, that sounds like I don't take showers
I nicely demonstrated yet another one of your lies. You're welcome.

Spot the disconnect ...

kaz is not only not pathological, my dear faun.... rather

he is lightyears ahead of your quasi para professional fogbots..

and you know, and you guys are getting nervous and everyone here has been following it and can see it..

U guys R phony

They are obsessed, aren't they?
confirmation bias.:)

Spot the disconnect ...

I nicely demonstrated yet another one of your lies. You're welcome.

What you had was a bunch of word parsing and splicing. Nothing I said was a lie, you where being ridiculous, which you always are. It's your gig

Forum List

Back