is ted cruz eligible to run ??

It's a credit to republicans that Cruz's birth and personal history is open to the public. Too bad democrats don't have the same consideration for the American public. John McCain was not born in the continental US but they made an exception because his father was a Navy Admiral and he was born in the Panama Canal Zone.
they didn't make an exception. nobody can. either it's law or not. either it's settled law or not. i have said from the beginning,
He's as eligible as Obama

there, someone finally named it.

I would argue that he can. The founders clearly recognized the legislatures authority to designate someone a natural born citizen. As they did in their changes to naturalization law.

Well, our laws recognize only two types of citizens: natural born (citizens at birth) and naturalized (citizens after birth). There is no third type.

Since Cruz was a US citizen at birth, he's natural born.
can he produce a long form birth certificate?
No. He has been unable to produce a original 53 year old birth certificate.
He doesn't have to.
He does!

And that is an outright lie. As I've said no such thing.

Its just another expression of ODS

He assumes that you would take that position- therefore unless you deny that you would- Birthers and other ODS sufferers believe that they can claim that you did

Yet he can't deny it either and he's been asked, repeatedly.

Also, what is ODS?

I can absolutely deny saying it. And have repeatedly. Nor can you quote me saying any such thing.

So were you lying, or are you mistaken? Its one or the other.

Last edited:
My 'position'? That's not what you said just a post ago [bold added for emphasis]:

More children's games from you. I stated your position based on your status as a liberal drone. You don't deny I'm correct, you just bicker about whether you said it or wrote it or said it here or didn't say it there. Those are games, I claim it's your position, and it's pure hypocrisy to your position here. Faun has been pounding home I'm right with him. He stands by his hypocrisy. You don't deny I'm right either, you just want to know if I said you said it or think it. No need to go on until something changes
You fuckin' liar ... you said, "he said" that. Now that you've once again been shown up as the pathological liar the forum sees you to be, you change your claim to that you assume he believes that. Just like you assume Obama told Acton & Dystel.

The only question which remains at this time is do you have any clue to how thoroughly exposed you are?

Yeah, in the 'is Kaz lying or is he mistaken' debate, I'm leading strongly toward lying. As his story keeps changing. That's active, intentional dishonesty, not an honest mistake. Actually, a string of lies, each trying to support the other.

If Kaz's argument had merit, he wouldn't need systematic lies to support it.

Her statement is clear as a bell

Obama did not say to me, me or other people I won’t identify, that he was born in Kenya. I’m not saying if I know who did actually write it or not, I'm not saying if I wrote it or not and I’m not saying why anyone thought that was true and wrote it down. I’m also not saying why I did not fact check the claim even though it was my job to do so.

Thank you for your time, and I hope this clears up all confusion on the matter.

Miriam

Yep, clears up you're a sheep, but nothing else

Her actual statement is clear to any but a deranged Birther or ODS sufferer.

"There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii.
She needs to release the original correspondence between her and Obama. It will shed light on what gave her the notion to state Obama (then unknown to the masses) was born in Kenya in that pamphlet.

Laughing....nope. She's an eye witness. Her account IS evidence.

You? You have no direct knowledge of anything that happened. You have no idea what you're talking about. Yet you imagine an elaborate conspiracy backed by exactly jack shit. Its you that needs to present evidence to back your narrative.

As we have eye witness testimony on one side. And you citing yourself on the other. And you're clueless.

they didn't make an exception. nobody can. either it's law or not. either it's settled law or not. i have said from the beginning,

I would argue that he can. The founders clearly recognized the legislatures authority to designate someone a natural born citizen. As they did in their changes to naturalization law.

Well, our laws recognize only two types of citizens: natural born (citizens at birth) and naturalized (citizens after birth). There is no third type.

He doesn't have to.
He does!
If you believe that, then show me the law where only an original birth certificate, and not a certified copy, is a required form of proof.......

He doesn't have to.
He does!

Says who?

He doesn't have to.
He does!

Says who?
According to a forum racist, not only is anyone under the age of 35 ineligible to be president; not only is anyone not a natural born citizen ineligible to be president; now, anyone who can't find their original birth certificate is ineligible to be president. :cuckoo:

He doesn't have to.
He does!

Says who?
According to a forum racist, not only is anyone under the age of 35 ineligible to be president; not only is anyone not a natural born citizen ineligible to be president; now, anyone who can't find their original birth certificate is ineligible to be president. :cuckoo:
That's right, especially since the one presented is 100% confirmed fraudulent. His selective service registration is also confirmed fraudulent too.

It's a credit to republicans that Cruz's birth and personal history is open to the public. Too bad democrats don't have the same consideration for the American public. John McCain was not born in the continental US but they made an exception because his father was a Navy Admiral and he was born in the Panama Canal Zone.
He's as eligible as Obama

He doesn't have to. There is no such requirement for any purpose in any state.
since when did that matter? :rofl:

He doesn't have to.
He does!

Says who?
That's right, especially since the one presented is 100% confirmed fraudulent. His selective service registration is also confirmed fraudulent too.

Then why did the State of Hawaii confirm that the information on it matched their original records? Twice.

A 100% accurate 'fake'? That's the stupidest fucking thing I've ever heard, even from a birther.

He doesn't have to.
He does!

Says who?
You didn't answer, let's try this one more time ... post the law which states a certified copy of a birth certificate is not acceptable.....

And that is an outright lie. As I've said no such thing.

Its just another expression of ODS

He assumes that you would take that position- therefore unless you deny that you would- Birthers and other ODS sufferers believe that they can claim that you did

Yet he can't deny it either and he's been asked, repeatedly.

Also, what is ODS?

He has no obligation to deny your accusation- you lied about Skylar- he has no more obligation to deny your lies than you have an obligation to deny that you beat your wife

ODS- you and people like you.

He isn't answering the question because I'm right, I showed a great example of his flagrant hypocrisy.

And I asked what ODS means, idiot. Google doesn't know either

You didn't answer, let's try this one more time ... post the law which states a certified copy of a birth certificate is not acceptable.....

LOL, you whining someone doesn't answer a question. That's classic

More children's games from you
You fuckin' liar ... you said, "he said" that

Yes, the distinction between whether he said it and someone else wrote it down or whether he wrote it down and gave it to them is certainly a key distinction to this whole question. And I say you are playing children's games, silly me

But you're a confirmed pathological liar. Which means you probably do beat your wife when you deny it. :ack-1:

Yes your liberal group beat off confirms I beat my wife. There is a certain consistency in that

The Citizenship Status of Our 44 Presidents
The Citizenship Status of Our 44 Presidents
By: Mario Apuzzo, Esq.Written: February 14, 2011
Revised: February 16, 2011
A famous Holmesian dictum provides that "a page of history is worth a volume of logic."New York Trust Co. v. Eisner, 256 U.S. 345, 349 (1921) (Holmes, J.). There have been43 Americans that have served as President (not including Barack Obama). Ten wereborn before 1787. Until Martin Van Buren (who was born in 1782 or six years after thesigning of the Declaration of Independence) became President in 1837 (making him the8th president), all the Presidents had been born before 1776 to parents who, undoubtedly,at the time considered themselves to be loyal subjects of one of the British Kings. Thepresident following Van Buren, William H. Harrison (the 9th president), was also bornbefore 1776 to parents who were British “natural born subjects.” All Presidents bornbefore July 4, 1776, were born British “natural born subjects.” Those early presidentswere naturalized to become “Citizens of the United States” through the Declaration of Independence and by adhering to the American Revolution. These presidents includedWashington, Adams, Jefferson, Madison, Monroe, Adams, Jackson, and Harrison. ArticleII, Section 1, Clause 5, allowing anyone who was a “Citizen of the United States” at thetime of the adoption of the Constitution to be eligible to be President, grandfathered thesepresidents to be eligible. All presidents born after 1787, except for Chester Arthur andBarack Obama, met the “natural born Citizen” criteria, i.e., born on U.S. soil to a motherand father who were themselves U.S. citizens at the time of the President’s birth. NeitherArthur nor Obama were “natural born Citizens” at the time of birth. Arthur was born toan alien father who also made his U.S. citizen mother an alien. Obama was born to a non-U.S. citizen father who never became a U.S. citizen and, being here only on a temporarystudent visa, was never even an immigrant. There have been 46 Americans that haveserved as Vice-President (not including Mr. Biden). Ten were born before 1787. AllVice-Presidents born after 1787, except for Chester Arthur, met the “natural bornCitizen” criteria. Fourteen Vice Presidents have gone on to be President

I can absolutely deny saying it. And have repeatedly. Nor can you quote me saying any such thing.

So were you lying, or are you mistaken? Its one or the other.

Wow, you and Faun, rhetorical geniuses. Ignoring the point and focuing on the form it was communicated. Well, are you saying Obama SAID he was born in Kenya or are you saying he WROTE he was born in Kenya? Did he say it to Miriam or did he say it to someone else? It's irrelevant to my point.

Just like here. I am saying you are a cum gulping liberal, but you are focusing on, well, did I "say" that in this discussion? Since you want to play games, It's a message board, sparky, I can't hear anything you are saying.

I am saying you are a hypocrite on that issue. You can play all the eight year old playground games and evade the question, but that isn't denying my point. Which you have not done. You keep asking me to prove a point that you aren't denying. Pass. Is W a liar over "16 words" and "yellowcake?" Were the Democrats full of shit?

You say Miriam's statement was clear when she left a bunch of questions unanswered. Ergo to you, it's proven, end of discussion. We completely and utterly believe her because she was clear even though she wasn't

W's statement actually was clear. So by your logic, end of discussion, right? The Democrats, Faun, they are idiot liars like the birthers are, right? You don't have a double standard do you? Can't be, say it's not so, Skylar!

My 'position'? That's not what you said just a post ago [bold added for emphasis]:

More children's games from you. I stated your position based on your status as a liberal drone. You don't deny I'm correct, you just bicker about whether you said it or wrote it or said it here or didn't say it there. Those are games, I claim it's your position, and it's pure hypocrisy to your position here. Faun has been pounding home I'm right with him. He stands by his hypocrisy. You don't deny I'm right either, you just want to know if I said you said it or think it. No need to go on until something changes
You fuckin' liar ... you said, "he said" that. Now that you've once again been shown up as the pathological liar the forum sees you to be, you change your claim to that you assume he believes that. Just like you assume Obama told Acton & Dystel.

The only question which remains at this time is do you have any clue to how thoroughly exposed you are?

Yeah, in the 'is Kaz lying or is he mistaken' debate, I'm leading strongly toward lying. As his story keeps changing. That's active, intentional dishonesty, not an honest mistake. Actually, a string of lies, each trying to support the other.

If Kaz's argument had merit, he wouldn't need systematic lies to support it.

Mirror

LOL, you whining someone doesn't answer a question. That's classic
Pointing out someone is purposefully avoiding a question they can't answer is whining to you? :eusa_doh: Who knew your skin was so fragile? :dunno:

Forum List

Back