is ted cruz eligible to run ??

My 'position'? That's not what you said just a post ago [bold added for emphasis]:

More children's games from you. I stated your position based on your status as a liberal drone.

Wow- what a bizarre rationalization for you lying.

No different- no less a lie- than if I said:
Kaz tortures small animals. I base that on his status as compulsive liar.

No, it's completley different than that

Which thread is that? And remember, you're a confirmed liar

Yes, confirmed by a pack of liberals fist pumping each other off

Confirmed by you....unless you can show me where I said that the British Prime Minister and British Intelligence were liars.

Or.....perhaps it was a mistake. Pick which.

You haven't denied it either

Maybe Kaz is just confused about the 'facts' and 'lies'

If I were to claim you are a wife beater- that would be a lie- because I have no evidence that you are a wife beater.

It doesn't get to be changed to a 'fact' just because you have never denied being a wife beater. It is still a lie.

He's even more fucked than that. As in addition to attributing a position to me I've never uttered, he's claimed he's quoting what I said.

And that is an outright lie. As I've said no such thing.

Guys, get a room

Again, British intelligence was not the only source for Bush's 16 words
Where in this sentence is it unclear to you that W’s statement was based on the British? Where does it say “and other sources?” I don’t see that. Can you point it out? “the British government has learned that Saddam Hussein recently sought significant quantities of uranium from Africa."

And who knows why you think the CIA sent a political opponent of Bush? There's no evidence I'm aware of that Wilson was a political opponent of Bush in 2002?

Seriously? A Democrat from the Clinton Administration?

And you are ignoring the question still of who sent him and why and why anyone did that without knowing what the British intelligence was. What makes him relevant?
Who said Bush revealed ALL of the sources gathered to formulate that 16 word sentence? Regardless, there were other sources used to corroborate the claim by British intelligence, including a document of a possible sale of Uranium which proved to be fake. It was reports of that document which were the catalyst for Wilson's trip to Niger and it was that fake document which caused Wilson to believe Bush was exaggerating the nuclear threat posed by Iraq.

The question of who sent him and why has been answered.

He was sent to Niger before British intelligence revealed they had information of a possible sale. Our own intelligence community was unaware of British intelligence at that time. Wilson was sent solely on the basis of reports on document from an Italian source which turned out to be a forgery.

And how do you know Wilson was a Democrat? He was appointed by Bush.

And Wilson's relevancy here is to further demonstrate that you lie.

My 'position'? That's not what you said just a post ago [bold added for emphasis]:

More children's games from you. I stated your position based on your status as a liberal drone.

Wow- what a bizarre rationalization for you lying.

No, it's completley different than that

Right- you said Skylar said he said something because you decided that is what he would say.

Confirmed by you....unless you can show me where I said that the British Prime Minister and British Intelligence were liars.

If I were to claim you are a wife beater- that would be a lie- because I have no evidence that you are a wife beater.

It doesn't get to be changed to a 'fact' just because you have never denied being a wife beater. It is still a lie.

He's even more fucked than that. As in addition to attributing a position to me I've never uttered, he's claimed he's quoting what I said.

Guys, get a room

Which one is Kaz?

upload_2015-3-13_13-35-37.jpeg

I've never commented on it one way or the other. But that wasn't your version, was it?

I didn't say any of that. And you can't quote me saying it.

So......were you lying when you made that statement? Or were you mistaken?

Pick one.

I said what you said, and you haven't denied it's your position, so why should I prove what you aren't denying?

I'm going to repost what you just replied to. And I'm going to highlight a specific portion in red and bold, as you're clearly avoiding it. And I don't want you to be able to say you didn't read it;

I've never commented on it one way or the other. But that wasn't your version, was it?

"Why do you accept a half story from a fact checker who by her own statement can't fact check a blurb when fact checking is her job on blind faith and you call the British PM and British intelligence liars when you like Wilson have zero knowledge of what they based their intelligence on? Hypocrisy much?

Kaz

Pick one.

Exactly, I'm saying that is your position, you don't deny that is your position, there is nothing to show from there as long as you continue to confirm I'm right

Kaz is just lying about your position.

Just another in a string of such examples.

Actually he hasn't denied that it is his position

And you haven't denied you beat your wife.

Which by your standards- means you beat you wife.

Her statement is clear as a bell

Obama did not say to me, me or other people I won’t identify, that he was born in Kenya. I’m not saying if I know who did actually write it or not, I'm not saying if I wrote it or not and I’m not saying why anyone thought that was true and wrote it down. I’m also not saying why I did not fact check the claim even though it was my job to do so.

Thank you for your time, and I hope this clears up all confusion on the matter.

Miriam

Yep, clears up you're a sheep, but nothing else

Her actual statement is clear to any but a deranged Birther or ODS sufferer.

"There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii.
She needs to release the original correspondence between her and Obama. It will shed light on what gave her the notion to state Obama (then unknown to the masses) was born in Kenya in that pamphlet.

If she doesn't do what Stevie the racist demands, he is going to hold his breath and stomp his feat.

Which thread is that? And remember, you're a confirmed liar

Its just another expression of ODS

He assumes that you would take that position- therefore unless you deny that you would- Birthers and other ODS sufferers believe that they can claim that you did.

They just are missing that moral compass that helps thee rest of us know the difference between a lie- and 'not a lie"

Just

I said what you said, and you haven't denied it's your position, so why should I prove what you aren't denying?

I'm going to repost what you just replied to. And I'm going to highlight a specific portion in red and bold, as you're clearly avoiding it. And I don't want you to be able to say you didn't read it;

"Why do you accept a half story from a fact checker who by her own statement can't fact check a blurb when fact checking is her job on blind faith and you call the British PM and British intelligence liars when you like Wilson have zero knowledge of what they based their intelligence on? Hypocrisy much?

Kaz

Pick one.

Exactly, I'm saying that is your position, you don't deny that is your position, there is nothing to show from there as long as you continue to confirm I'm right

1) No, I asked him if I was right about my position. He didn't deny it.

No one asked if I beat my wife.

2) He's a kool-aid chugging Democrat

I have no history of violence.

If you are asking if I beat my wife, no, she's Korean and 5'2" of mean. I'm at the wrong end of the spoon. She's also 53 and runs marathons. You want to beat her? Good luck with that

He assumes that you would take that position- therefore unless you deny that you would- Birthers and other ODS sufferers believe that they can claim that you did.

They just are missing that moral compass that helps thee rest of us know the difference between a lie- and 'not a lie"

Just

If you're relying on your moral compass, we know where you are going wrong now

He assumes that you would take that position- therefore unless you deny that you would- Birthers and other ODS sufferers believe that they can claim that you did

Yet he can't deny it either and he's been asked, repeatedly.

Also, what is ODS?

He assumes that you would take that position- therefore unless you deny that you would- Birthers and other ODS sufferers believe that they can claim that you did

Yet he can't deny it either and he's been asked, repeatedly.

Also, what is ODS?

He has no obligation to deny your accusation- you lied about Skylar- he has no more obligation to deny your lies than you have an obligation to deny that you beat your wife

ODS- you and people like you.

Just

If you're relying on your moral compass, we know where you are going wrong now

I have a moral compass.

That is why I understand the difference between a lie- and 'not a lie'

You have shown no such understanding.

Pick one.

If you are asking if I beat my wife, no, she's Korean and 5'2" of mean. I'm at the wrong end of the spoon. She's also 53 and runs marathons. You want to beat her? Good luck with that

I notice you still haven't denied that you beat your mother.

Which by your standards means you beat your mother.

You birthers, I swear...

LOL, yeah, I'm a birther who thinks he was born in Hawaii and even if he was born in Kenya he was born an American and is eligible to be President. I hope you're hot, the only living you're making is on your back

You do realize that President Obama lived in Kenya, right? Gosh, it's such a stretch to imagine that someone read "grew up" or "lived in" and mistakenly wrote born. No...it's so much more logical that President Obama told them that's where he was born...for no apparent reason anyone can come up with...and now she's lying when she said it was a fact checking error and that the President never said he was born there.

And who knew all that, but didn't know he was born there and wrote it down and didn't ask him? Then Miriam didn't ask. Then the publisher said they screwed up but didn't tell us this which would have made them look less inept
Umm... not all birfers buy into the narrative he was born in Kenya. for example, many believe he was born in hawaii, but used the kenya thing as it opportunity to get financial aid as foreign exchange student.

First, you should google the definition of birther.

Those aren't birthers, those are people accusing him of fraud, fraud he certainly seems to have committed so I'm not sure why you'd bring that up. It also shows yet again he's a liar
Uh-oh! Obama doesn't believe he was born in Kenya

This means you were lying then when you called Obama the "original Birther"

:dance:

That doesn't actually say it wasn't Obama, it just says she has no knowledge it was him

On the contrary, she explicitly says it wasn't Obama:

"There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii.

Miriam Goderich

So who says that Obama told them he was born in Kenya?

Name the person.

That would be you assuming "us" means everyone in the world except Obama. Ask her who "us" is, ask her who did write it, and ask her why exactly she didn't do her job and fact check it and we're good
And yet, even had Miriam Goderich not said anything at all, you still have no proof Obama said he was born in Kenya. :ack-1:

More children's games from you. I stated your position based on your status as a liberal drone. You don't deny I'm correct, you just bicker about whether you said it or wrote it or said it here or didn't say it there. Those are games, I claim it's your position, and it's pure hypocrisy to your position here. Faun has been pounding home I'm right with him. He stands by his hypocrisy. You don't deny I'm right either, you just want to know if I said you said it or think it. No need to go on until something changes
You fuckin' liar ... you said, "he said" that. Now that you've once again been shown up as the pathological liar the forum sees you to be, you change your claim to that you assume he believes that. Just like you assume Obama told Acton & Dystel.

The only question which remains at this time is do you have any clue to how thoroughly exposed you are?

It's a credit to republicans that Cruz's birth and personal history is open to the public. Too bad democrats don't have the same consideration for the American public. John McCain was not born in the continental US but they made an exception because his father was a Navy Admiral and he was born in the Panama Canal Zone.
they didn't make an exception. nobody can. either it's law or not. either it's settled law or not. i have said from the beginning,
He's as eligible as Obama

there, someone finally named it.

I would argue that he can. The founders clearly recognized the legislatures authority to designate someone a natural born citizen. As they did in their changes to naturalization law.

Well, our laws recognize only two types of citizens: natural born (citizens at birth) and naturalized (citizens after birth). There is no third type.

Since Cruz was a US citizen at birth, he's natural born.
can he produce a long form birth certificate?
No. He has been unable to produce a original 53 year old birth certificate.
He doesn't have to. There is no such requirement for any purpose in any state.

Her statement is clear as a bell

Obama did not say to me, me or other people I won’t identify, that he was born in Kenya. I’m not saying if I know who did actually write it or not, I'm not saying if I wrote it or not and I’m not saying why anyone thought that was true and wrote it down. I’m also not saying why I did not fact check the claim even though it was my job to do so.

Thank you for your time, and I hope this clears up all confusion on the matter.

Miriam

Yep, clears up you're a sheep, but nothing else

Her actual statement is clear to any but a deranged Birther or ODS sufferer.

She needs to release the original correspondence between her and Obama. It will shed light on what gave her the notion to state Obama (then unknown to the masses) was born in Kenya in that pamphlet.
Here, on planet reality, she needs to do no such thing. But it's still adorable that you think you nutty birfers are important enough to warrant her to do so. :mm:

Pick one.

But you're a confirmed pathological liar. Which means you probably do beat your wife when you deny it. :ack-1:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back