is ted cruz eligible to run ??

kaz said:
LOL, you whining someone doesn't answer a question. That's classic
Pointing out someone is purposefully avoiding a question they can't answer is whining to you? :eusa_doh: Who knew your skin was so fragile? :dunno:

No, it's not. However, you pointing out someone is purposefully avoiding a question they can't answer when you constantly avoid questions you can't answer yourself is whining to me. See the distinction?

More children's games from you
You fuckin' liar ... you said, "he said" that

Yes, the distinction between whether he said it and someone else wrote it down or whether he wrote it down and gave it to them is certainly a key distinction to this whole question. And I say you are playing children's games, silly me
You are thoroughly confused. It's not easy keeping up with your many lies, is it? I was talking about your false ascription of accusing Blair or British intelligence of lying to skylar. Please try and keep up.

Because I have been slapping down idiot birthers for several years.

Idiots like yourself invariably make stupid claims, and rather than having to look them up again, I put them all down- havent' pulled it up for awhile- but I would be glad to do so.

Lets have a show down- you show me your references that say Obama was born in Kenya- and I will show you the references I have that show Obama was born in Hawaii.

Lets get ready to Ruuuuuuuuuuuuumble!
Where did Miriam Goderich get the notion to state he was born in Kenya in that pamphet?
Lets have a show down- you show me your references that say Obama was born in Kenya- and I will show you the references I have that show Obama was born in Hawaii.

Tell me some thing, why cant you answer this simple logical question which is where did Miriam Goderich get the notion to state he was born in Kenya in that 1991 pamphlet?

Tell me some thing.

Why can't you answer this logical question:

Why do Birthers rely upon speculation and innuendo and lies?

Why do Birthers find convicted con men more credible than government officials?
I asked you my question first 3 hours ago. Please answer it.

Who knows where the birfer lie came from?

Again has nothing to do with the thread topic. And Ted Cruz still isn't eligible to run b/c he was born in Canada

kaz said:
Pointing out someone is purposefully avoiding a question they can't answer is whining to you? :eusa_doh: Who knew your skin was so fragile? :dunno:

No, it's not. However, you pointing out someone is purposefully avoiding a question they can't answer when you constantly avoid questions you can't answer yourself is whining to me. See the distinction?
The distinction is you're asking me a question that only Miriam Goderich knows the answer to, yet you persist knowing I can't speak for her; whereas I asked racist stevie a question he should be able to answer unless he's lying.

kaz said:

The distinction is you're asking me a question that only Miriam Goderich knows the answer to, yet you persist knowing I can't speak for her; whereas I asked racist stevie a question he should be able to answer unless he's lying.

You are mixing up your lies again. I am talking about your evasion over yellowcake. Try to keep your lies straight, OK?

Where did Miriam Goderich get the notion to state he was born in Kenya in that pamphet?

Tell me some thing, why cant you answer this simple logical question which is where did Miriam Goderich get the notion to state he was born in Kenya in that 1991 pamphlet?

Tell me some thing.

Why can't you answer this logical question:

Why do Birthers rely upon speculation and innuendo and lies?

Why do Birthers find convicted con men more credible than government officials?
I asked you my question first 3 hours ago. Please answer it.

Who knows where the birfer lie came from?

Again has nothing to do with the thread topic. And Ted Cruz still isn't eligible to run b/c he was born in Canada

We have two types of American citizens- Natural born and Naturalized.

Naturalized citizens become a citizen after going through the Naturalization process as decided by Congress(this is in the Constitution).

Is Cruz natural born or naturalized- and if naturalized- when and how did he become naturalized?

I can absolutely deny saying it. And have repeatedly. Nor can you quote me saying any such thing.

So were you lying, or are you mistaken? Its one or the other.

Wow, you and Faun, rhetorical geniuses. Ignoring the point and focuing on the form it was communicated. Well, are you saying Obama SAID he was born in Kenya or are you saying he WROTE he was born in Kenya? Did he say it to Miriam or did he say it to someone else? It's irrelevant to my point.!

The point was that you have consistently lied in this thread.

You started off by lying that Barack Obama is the first Birther- specifically 'patient zero'- as I have pointed out- unless you also want to lie and say he had a time machine- that claim is impossible, besides false.

You lied about what Skylar said.

You repeatedly claim that the only plausible conjecture is your own- even though it is contradicted by the evidence we do know- and ignore or dismiss any conjecture that does fit with the evidence.

You started with a lie- and you continue with lies.

And that is an outright lie. As I've said no such thing.

Its just another expression of ODS

He assumes that you would take that position- therefore unless you deny that you would- Birthers and other ODS sufferers believe that they can claim that you did

Yet he can't deny it either and he's been asked, repeatedly.

Also, what is ODS?

He has no obligation to deny your accusation- you lied about Skylar- he has no more obligation to deny your lies than you have an obligation to deny that you beat your wife

ODS- you and people like you.

He isn't answering the question because I'm right, I showed a great example of his flagrant hypocrisy.r

Once again- you pretend your speculation and conjecture is a fact.

Lies, speculation, conjecture, innuendo- its all you have.

No. He has been unable to produce a original 53 year old birth certificate.
He doesn't have to.
He does!

Says who?
According to a forum racist, not only is anyone under the age of 35 ineligible to be president; not only is anyone not a natural born citizen ineligible to be president; now, anyone who can't find their original birth certificate is ineligible to be president. :cuckoo:
That's right, especially since the one presented is 100% confirmed fraudulent. His selective service registration is also confirmed fraudulent too.

Only in your little Birther brain Stevie.

The point was that you have consistently lied in this thread
Dude, you've been proven over and over in this thread to be a liar

You started off by lying that Barack Obama is the first Birther- specifically 'patient zero'- as I have pointed out- unless you also want to lie and say he had a time machine- that claim is impossible, besides false.
That makes no sense, who said Obama was born in Kenya before he did in 1990?

You lied about what Skylar said.
Not according to Skylar, he won't deny it

You repeatedly claim that the only plausible conjecture is your own- even though it is contradicted by the evidence we do know- and ignore or dismiss any conjecture that does fit with the evidence.
Strawman, no idea what you are babbling on about

You started with a lie- and you continue with lies.
Stop your lies, liar

r

Prove it.

See its easy for me to prove your lies- we have been pointing them out- your very first post in this thread- was a lie.

So feel free to step and prove your claim- I fully expect like usual you will ask us all to prove that you are lying when you call me a liar.

Because you have been unable to stand behind any of your claims with anything other than lies, speculation and conjecture.

so... do U guys think ted cruz and marco rubio are eligible 2 run ??

my man bobby j. ??

andrew jackson in 2day's world ?

my man bobby j. ??

Doesn't matter--Cruz isn't going anywhere--he has 2 chances to win the wh--very slim and none.
hey there chicago sam..... whom just joined yesterday...

are you here to defend the fogbow woman from the "eveanston evergreen park area.)

she had walter reese right though...care 2 enlist in this very fabulous discussion ??

Last edited:
r

Prove it.

See its easy for me to prove your lies- we have been pointing them out- your very first post in this thread- was a lie.

So feel free to step and prove your claim- I fully expect like usual you will ask us all to prove that you are lying when you call me a liar.

Because you have been unable to stand behind any of your claims with anything other than lies, speculation and conjecture.

Yet another lie by the liar. Your lies have been documented repeatedly, stop lying

my man bobby j. ??

Doesn't matter--Cruz isn't going anywhere--he has 2 chances to win the wh--very slim and none.
hy there chicago sam..... whom just joined yesterday...

are you here to defend the fogbow woman from the "eveanston evergreen park area.)

she had walter reese right though...care 2 enlist in this very fabulous discussion ??
Hello washamericom--if you are talking about Hillary she isn't from Evenston or Evergreen Park--she is from Park Ridge,Ilinois( a well to do suburb of Chicago. if that is who you are talking about the answer is yes,i will be for Hillary in 2016 providing she runs. thank you

my man bobby j. ??

the answer is yes,i will be for Hillary in 2016 providing she runs. thank you
Why? She has zero accomplishments that has benefited the nation.

my man bobby j. ??

Hello washamericom--if you are talking about Hillary she isn't from Evenston or Evergreen Park--she is from Park Ridge,Ilinois( a well to do suburb of Chicago. if that is who you are talking about the answer is yes,i will be for Hillary in 2016 providing she runs. thank you
well thank you. been to the museum of science and industry lately ??

You have a lot of trouble with common sense definitions dont you.......

Anyway why do you care....my impression is that your a democratic party loyalist anyway.

Couldn't find any definition of 'natural born citizen' in the constitution, could you? So the 'constitution is clear'.......but the constitution doesn't offer any clarity whatsoever to the meaning of natural born.

Perhaps 'clear' doesn't mean what you think it means.

definition?...lol..... what possibly could it mean..... natural born as opposed to unnaturally born?.... yes they wanted it specified that a supernatural being couldnt be president. Just in case superman did show up.
Superman, huh? When the best argument you can make for how 'clear' the constitution is left its parents on Krypton, you may want to reevaluate your perspective.

As Superman is quite imaginary.

your an idiot ....

And yet of the two of us I was the only one that noticed that the contittuion doesn't define 'natural born citizen'. Putting your perception well below mine.

So does that make you less than a idiot?

it doesnt define it because its damned obvious what it was. Constitution doesn't define a lot of things. What else could it be?

r

Prove it.

Yet another lie by the liar. Your lies have been documented repeatedly, stop lying
Prove it.

Because you have been unable to stand behind any of your claims with anything other than lies, speculation and conjecture

Forum List

Back