🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is Terrorism advancing NWO?

Is terrorism advancing the New World Order?

• Yes

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not sure

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I would also look to the massive waves of immigration into western countries.
It appears to be intentional,or our leaders have collectively lost their minds.
There's something else going on here.

I agree with this. I suggest we look at trade deals and contracts. It's usually the most obvious.

I think it goes deeper than that.

Ok. Lay it out.

Remind me when it's not on the late side of midnight on Friday night.
In other words.....I'm toasted.

Seriously? The New World Order was a term first used by Woodrow Wilson for the 14 points. The removal of some leaders and countries or boundaries in favor of another.

The concept of using a group to bring about the destruction of another has been going on for a very long time. When the US and Saudi Arabia matched funds to create a jihad using the Peshawar Seven against the Soviet Union to drive them out of Afghanistan..........wtf do you think they were doing?

Thank you, Disir. I didn't know that.

I suspect that not everything that is being called an act of "terrorism" really is. I also believe they use their own people to do some of these false flags and then blame it on terrorism to create the illusion that there is a great threat that requires people to surrender their freedom in exchange for security (global style security).
Indeed. look at 9/11.

Jeremiah ain't gonna like this.

But just about every time there is social unrest, chaos, destruction, and war.

Just scratch the surface a little and you will find a zionist Jew behind the event who is being funded and directed by Israel. ....... :cool:

Forum List

Back