"Is That A Hatori Hanzo Sword?"

this more means you can carry bigger knives than you can carry around swords.

but saying you're carrying a bowie knife isn't as "dramatic" as a vorpal sword or something.

but saying you're carrying a bowie knife isn't as "dramatic" as a vorpal sword or something.
The important thing being, that you are free to do so should you choose.

From the link -

"This includes openly carrying the famous Jim Bowie knife, as well as daggers, dirks, throwing knives, stilettos, poniards, swords, machetes and spears."

Hattori-Hanzo.jpg

I wouldn't mind carrying a sword every once in a while. :D

From the link -

"This includes openly carrying the famous Jim Bowie knife, as well as daggers, dirks, throwing knives, stilettos, poniards, swords, machetes and spears."
so...

we agree.

swords are out there but i doubt that many people have them. i have several but i'm into blades and knives.

Grow up, little boys. This isn't an action movie.

View attachment 147036
and that sucker was one of the HEAVIEST swords i could ever own, but it was from the newer conan movie, not the arnold one. it was literally too heavy to even consider using and if you put it on your belt, you're pants would come down quickly.

From the link -

so...

we agree.

swords are out there but i doubt that many people have them. i have several but i'm into blades and knives.

Where weapons are expected, I rely more upon the ancient martial art of Guh-Un. Just me, maybe ...

I really feel sorry for the cops in Texas. All you loons running around Walmart with your AR15's and swords hanging out.

I really feel sorry for the cops in Texas. All you loons running around Walmart with your AR15's and swords hanging out.
at times i'm just happy that's all some guys have hanging out.

Forum List

Back