Is the coronavirus a hoax?

Is the coronavirus nothing more than a haox

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I say it all the time.

I totally agree with him.....which rarely happens.
It's a hoax, eh?

Not a hoax. Just a bump in the road.

38 Covid deaths nationally.

5,000 Covid deaths worldwide.

You know what is a serious cause of death?

The 42,000,000 deaths last year caused by abortion. Easy to test for. Easy to treat.

Abortion Was the Leading Cause of Death Worldwide in 2019, Killing 42 Million People

Or the tens of thousands of Innocents killed in wars they had nothing to do with.
People die in wars......ergo, we can completely ignore the corona virus. Isn't trumpanzee logic fascinating?

If we care about people dying in needless ways, we should care about people dying in needless ways.

I say it all the time.

It's a hoax, eh?

The 42,000,000 deaths last year caused by abortion. Easy to test for. Easy to treat.

Abortion Was the Leading Cause of Death Worldwide in 2019, Killing 42 Million People

Or the tens of thousands of Innocents killed in wars they had nothing to do with.
People die in wars......ergo, we can completely ignore the corona virus. Isn't trumpanzee logic fascinating?

If we care about people dying in needless ways, we should care about people dying in needless ways.

People die. Period.

Disease is one of mother natures removal process.

Let me be more clear....

All people die...eventually. Period.

In the case of abortion...they never got a chance to live.

I say it all the time.

It's a hoax, eh?

"Completely ignore" the corona virus? Must be your own version of B&W reasoning. How many trillions do we spend before we aren't "ignoring" it anymore?

I say it all the time.

It's a hoax, eh?

"Completely ignore" the corona virus? Must be your own version of B&W reasoning. How many trillions do we spend before we aren't "ignoring" it anymore?

We do ignore deaths from drunk driving.

We do ignore the deaths and cost of disease from smoking.

We do ignore suicide by teenagers (I'll be we see an increase in those....they must look at us and say "Who the fuck does this kind of shit?".)

It's a hoax, eh?

People die. Period.

Disease is one of mother natures removal process.

Let me be more clear....

All people die...eventually. Period.

In the case of abortion...they never got a chance to live.

I get it. It's OK to kill someone as long as they have already been born.

It makes no sense to me still.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
I say it all the time.

It's a hoax, eh?

Hey...people die from all sorts of stuff....nothing to see here, right?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
It's a hoax, eh?

Hey...people die from all sorts of stuff....nothing to see here, right?

Oh I'm looking forward to seeing a lot. Democrats everywhere in a panic, making an ass of themselves once again trying to make Trump look BAD because they got nothing for the voters which looks GOOD.

And maybe, just maybe, a lot of chaos and problems for Hollywood, LA and NYC. Fuck 'em all. FU.

California and Washington may get a travel ban if they heat up too much.

Won't that burn some beans.

What kind of idiot would compare this to abortion? Coronavirus is serious. Our president told us as such. It's absolutely no hoax. What kind of wackos believe this?

Trump: Coronavirus is Democrats' 'new hoax' - YouTube

I still see posters denying that Trump said this. I did a USMB search before posting this thread. Trump did say this at his rally - and I wish posters would stop denying it. This pandemic crisis is extremely serious! Posters should not be posting fake news about it.

But conservatives are going to continue to propagate this and other Trump lies regardless – it’s all they’ve got.

I still see posters denying that Trump said this. I did a USMB search before posting this thread. Trump did say this at his rally - and I wish posters would stop denying it. This pandemic crisis is extremely serious! Posters should not be posting fake news about it.

But conservatives are going to continue to propagate this and other Trump lies regardless – it’s all they’ve got.

I agree. Are they really that evil - or just really stupid?

He said the commies portrayal of how he is handling it their new hoax. Of course you knew that otherwise you wouldn't have presented an edited tape for your propaganda.

Big East just cancelled while game in progress
The fake panic is fully stoked
I am now under the bed with shades drawn
I hope cell phones are not declared a transmittal entity but if so then goodbye for now and I hope that half of you can survive this dreaded mess roughly equivalent to being hit by lightning

You have a bed?

Don't you know mattresses hold viruses?

I've caulked all the windows, shut off the furnace, cancelled the mail, burned the mattress and am living on bottled air (breather mask), filtered water and sterilized wheat germ until Biden is elected and we can be sure it is safe to come out again.

Cool, but I wonder how you can fit your breather mask with you head up your ass? It must be a small breather mask, or you must have a trump size ass.

Forum List

Back