Is the coronavirus a hoax?

Is the coronavirus nothing more than a haox

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Why will someone not come out and state the truth that the Media alone is telling us we should not be around each other?
They don’t want to clearly state that, and the reason why(!there isn’t any),but all actions of mass cancellations demonstrates that unstated fact

upload_2020-3-13_14-38-59-png.312235

Trump: Coronavirus is Democrats' 'new hoax' - YouTube

I still see posters denying that Trump said this. I did a USMB search before posting this thread. Trump did say this at his rally - and I wish posters would stop denying it. This pandemic crisis is extremely serious! Posters should not be posting fake news about it.

Fake News Lie: Trump was referring to the Left's Fake News Lies about it.

TRUMP’S CORONAVIRUS PLAN WAS SO AWFUL THAT BIDEN STOLE IT: Joe Biden Blasts Trump’s Coronavirus Response, Then Plagiarizes Trump’s Plan

Biden has a long history of plagiarism. This isn't his first use of someone else's work.

Trump did not say the virus is the hoax.

But the democrat lies indeed, are a hoax.

I still see posters denying that Trump said this. I did a USMB search before posting this thread. Trump did say this at his rally - and I wish posters would stop denying it. This pandemic crisis is extremely serious! Posters should not be posting fake news about it.

Then why the fuck is he declaring a national emergency if it's a hoax.

Trumpers all over this board said the virus was a hoax. See post # 62..one among many.

Trumpers all over this board said the virus was a hoax. See post # 62..one among many.

I certainly did not say that and I am called a Trumper.

In many ways, democrats attempted to fool American public with it. The virus itself is obviously not a hoax as is completely evident from what happened in China, Italy and Korea.

I certainly did not say that and I am a Trumper.

In many ways, democrats attempted to fool American public with it. The virus itself is obviously not a hoax as is completely evident from what happened in China, Italy and Korea.

Fool them as in how?

I certainly did not say that and I am called a Trumper.

I would have agreed with your post except for the Democrats attempting to fool the American public. Not you, but too many Trumpers were spreading false information on this virus.

Last edited:

Democrats want Americans to die over the virus.

This post is just plain idiotic.

Because the OP isn't? smh lol

Forum List

Back