Is the coronavirus a hoax?

Is the coronavirus nothing more than a haox

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Trump: Coronavirus is Democrats' 'new hoax' - YouTube

I still see posters denying that Trump said this. I did a USMB search before posting this thread. Trump did say this at his rally - and I wish posters would stop denying it. This pandemic crisis is extremely serious! Posters should not be posting fake news about it.

It is a hoax.

3000 people die a year from texting.

12 die a year just falling into the Grand Canyon.

17 died in a car pile up in California

38 people died from the Corona virus.

950X more die every year from the regular flu.

This post is exhibit A for Trumptard low IQ. Boob Tube calls the coronavirus hoax despite the worldwide pandemic . The moron ignores the worldwide effort to contain the virus thus keeping its effects limited for the moment. Even Trump admits the severity of the virus. I think Boob Tube is spending too much time playing with his tube.

COLESLAW TRANSLATION: Gotta keep up the scare that 38 people is a pandemic so we keep Joe Biden off the front page.

In 2016, Hillary avoided the press for months because she had nothing good to show the world.

Now the Demtards hope to keep pathetic Old Joe out of the spotlight for months hoping to pump up a few old people dying of influenza on the front pages as their latest Trump Scare.

There have nearly been 5,000 deaths worldwide , Boob. That is just for those reported. What is it that your small mind that cannot comprehend that the worldwide containment effort is keeping the death rates down for the time being? That if we do not contain the virus our death rate will most likely mirror the death rate in Italy. Maybe you don’t give a shit about the elderly, but there are those that care deeply for them because they are our parents and grandparents.

most of the deaths are over 70 years old--they were dying anyway
We are all dying, the issue is when we die, and with modern medical care these people could have lived many years without the virus.
bullshit --they would've died with the regular flu !!!
You don't know that. The mortality rate for people over 80 with the coronavirus is 14.8% according to the CDC and pretty much everyone over eighty has chronic health conditions which could lead to death under certain circumstances but normally under control.

Scientists are still learning about how the coronavirus spreads through the body of an infected person, but already they say it behaves differently from flu viruses, which is why the Chinese had so much trouble diagnosing early stages of infection, so we really don't know yet if the people who are dying from covid -19 would have died from the flu.

I still see posters denying that Trump said this. I did a USMB search before posting this thread. Trump did say this at his rally - and I wish posters would stop denying it. This pandemic crisis is extremely serious! Posters should not be posting fake news about it.

It is a hoax.

This post is exhibit A for Trumptard low IQ. Boob Tube calls the coronavirus hoax despite the worldwide pandemic . The moron ignores the worldwide effort to contain the virus thus keeping its effects limited for the moment. Even Trump admits the severity of the virus. I think Boob Tube is spending too much time playing with his tube.

COLESLAW TRANSLATION: Gotta keep up the scare that 38 people is a pandemic so we keep Joe Biden off the front page.

In 2016, Hillary avoided the press for months because she had nothing good to show the world.

Now the Demtards hope to keep pathetic Old Joe out of the spotlight for months hoping to pump up a few old people dying of influenza on the front pages as their latest Trump Scare.

There have nearly been 5,000 deaths worldwide , Boob. That is just for those reported. What is it that your small mind that cannot comprehend that the worldwide containment effort is keeping the death rates down for the time being? That if we do not contain the virus our death rate will most likely mirror the death rate in Italy. Maybe you don’t give a shit about the elderly, but there are those that care deeply for them because they are our parents and grandparents.

Most of them in 2 concentrated locations, long before we got crazy about the bans.

Here is clue for you.....our elderly are already at risk, especially if they are in a home.

Mother nature does that.

So, I applaud your desire to care about them.

I don't applaud your desire to look like a total ass telling others they should be as worried as you are.

It is a hoax.

Fear mongering attempt:

competition-judge-holding-up-55-scorecard-picture-id80614996

Trolling:

195_3_Adult_Health_Toxic-Thoughts_SS_195_judges-10s.jpg

We are all dying, the issue is when we die, and with modern medical care these people could have lived many years without the virus.
You don't know that. The mortality rate for people over 80 with the coronavirus is 14.8% according to the CDC and pretty much everyone over eighty has chronic health conditions which could lead to death under certain circumstances but normally under control.

Scientists are still learning about how the coronavirus spreads through the body of an infected person, but already they say it behaves differently from flu viruses, which is why the Chinese had so much trouble diagnosing early stages of infection, so we really don't know yet if the people who are dying from covid -19 would have died from the flu.
Seniors are the age group most at risk from influenza and pneumonia. The older people are, the more likely they are to die from these illnesses.
!!!!
US Influenza (Flu) & Pneumonia Death Statistics | LiveStories

There have nearly been 5,000 deaths worldwide

NEWS FLASH FOR YA, Muddlebrain:

Worldwide deaths in 2019 = 8.7 MILLION just for heart disease.

3.2 MILLION just for Flu.

More people died last year from Trypanosomiasis than for Corona.

42 million babies died from abortion.

142,000 died just from the Measles.

11.5 million people have died in the world so far this year. That makes your 5,000 deaths from Covid equal to 0.4% of all deaths. Not that it isn't a problem needing addressed, but hardly the panic you would make it out to be.

Get a grip on yourself, John (no, not there).

Democrats? It's the markets and while a large number of Democrats worship at the alter of Wall Street they do not run the markets.

Fake News Lie: Trump was referring to the Left's Fake News Lies about it.

TRUMP’S CORONAVIRUS PLAN WAS SO AWFUL THAT BIDEN STOLE IT: Joe Biden Blasts Trump’s Coronavirus Response, Then Plagiarizes Trump’s Plan

I say it all the time.

I totally agree with him.....which rarely happens.
It's a hoax, eh?

Not a hoax. Just a bump in the road.

38 Covid deaths nationally.

5,000 Covid deaths worldwide.

You know what is a serious cause of death?

The 42,000,000 deaths last year caused by abortion. Easy to test for. Easy to treat.

Abortion Was the Leading Cause of Death Worldwide in 2019, Killing 42 Million People

Or the tens of thousands of Innocents killed in wars they had nothing to do with.

You haven't arrived at a profound conclusion there. The reason the viral parthenogenesis of COVID-19 is different than influenza is the simple fact that COVID-19 is not an influenza virus, it's a coronavirus. The two virus families have notably different pathogenic mechanisms, so I'm not sure what you were trying to prove there.

A more apt analogy, for comparison purposes, is to posit whether those people would fall within the reported pathogenic mortality factors for SARS-CoV and MERS-CoV.

I say it all the time.

It's a hoax, eh?

The 42,000,000 deaths last year caused by abortion. Easy to test for. Easy to treat.

Abortion Was the Leading Cause of Death Worldwide in 2019, Killing 42 Million People

Or the tens of thousands of Innocents killed in wars they had nothing to do with.
People die in wars......ergo, we can completely ignore the corona virus. Isn't trumpanzee logic fascinating?

I say it all the time.

It's a hoax, eh?

People die in wars......ergo, we can completely ignore the corona virus. Isn't trumpanzee logic fascinating?

No.

What is fascinating is what a low-brow moron like you takes away from a post like that.

Did he say we could ignore it ? No. Making stuff up.

People die in wars...yes.

150,000 people die worldwide everyday.

Life happens.

In the time that 5,000 died (mostly elderly), 1.65 million have passed on for other reasons.

Can you do that math ?

Forum List

Back