Is the coronavirus a hoax?

Is the coronavirus nothing more than a haox

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Trump: Coronavirus is Democrats' 'new hoax' - YouTube

I still see posters denying that Trump said this. I did a USMB search before posting this thread. Trump did say this at his rally - and I wish posters would stop denying it. This pandemic crisis is extremely serious! Posters should not be posting fake news about it.

Oh, and how serious is it.

Please use numbers and statistics and real data to make your point.

Right now....5,000 people have died from it.

In the same timeframe....1.5 million people have died from other things (150,000 a day on a world wide basis x 10 days).

So, please tell us how serious it is.

and most of the deaths' age group is over 70 !!!

I still see posters denying that Trump said this. I did a USMB search before posting this thread. Trump did say this at his rally - and I wish posters would stop denying it. This pandemic crisis is extremely serious! Posters should not be posting fake news about it.

It is a hoax.

3000 people die a year from texting.

12 die a year just falling into the Grand Canyon.

17 died in a car pile up in California

38 people died from the Corona virus.

950X more die every year from the regular flu.

Oh, and how serious is it.

Please use numbers and statistics and real data to make your point.

Right now....5,000 people have died from it.

In the same timeframe....1.5 million people have died from other things (150,000 a day on a world wide basis x 10 days).

So, please tell us how serious it is.

Yeah but but but they can't blame those other things on Trump.

There is nothing under the Sun and Moon the Left don't try to blame on Trump.

I love it. It is the SMELL OF FEAR.

They only do it because they have no confidence in their ability to win by simply offering a better product!

WHEN WAS THE LAST THREAD YOU SAW EXTOLLING ALL THE GREAT VIRTUES OF JOE BIDEN? :auiqs.jpg:

It is a hoax.

This post is exhibit A for Trumptard low IQ. Boob Tube calls the coronavirus hoax despite the worldwide pandemic . The moron ignores the worldwide effort to contain the virus thus keeping its effects limited for the moment. Even Trump admits the severity of the virus. I think Boob Tube is spending too much time playing with his tube.

It is a hoax.

This post is exhibit A for Trumptard low IQ. Boob Tube calls the coronavirus hoax despite the worldwide pandemic . The moron ignores the worldwide effort to contain the virus thus keeping its effects limited for the moment. I think Boob Tube is spending too much time playing with his tube.

Was there a point to your post ?

I'll make it easy for you...pick one...

1. You got to say Pandemic even though you have no fucking clue what it means...just sounds cool.

2. The good looking republican you dated (once or twice) dropped you and now your sense of worthlessness is looking for an outlet.

3. You suck at math.

It is a hoax.

This post is exhibit A for Trumptard low IQ. Boob Tube calls the coronavirus hoax despite the worldwide pandemic . The moron ignores the worldwide effort to contain the virus thus keeping its effects limited for the moment. I think Boob Tube is spending too much time playing with his tube.

1. You got to say Pandemic even though you have no fucking clue what it means...just sounds cool.

2. The good looking republican you dated (once or twice) dropped you and now your sense of worthlessness is looking for an outlet.

3. You suck at math.

upload_2020-3-12_18-13-38.gif

It is a hoax.

3. You suck at math.

View attachment 312047

I'll take that to mean you can't count.

Got it.

Surely you know that Trump means that the liberal hysteria about the corona virus is a hoax, not the virus itself. Surely you know that.

It is a hoax.

This post is exhibit A for Trumptard low IQ. Boob Tube calls the coronavirus hoax despite the worldwide pandemic . The moron ignores the worldwide effort to contain the virus thus keeping its effects limited for the moment. Even Trump admits the severity of the virus. I think Boob Tube is spending too much time playing with his tube.

COLESLAW TRANSLATION: Gotta keep up the scare that 38 people is a pandemic so we keep Joe Biden off the front page.

In 2016, Hillary avoided the press for months because she had nothing good to show the world.

Now the Demtards hope to keep pathetic Old Joe out of the spotlight for months hoping to pump up a few old people dying of influenza on the front pages as their latest Trump Scare.

It is a hoax.

3. You suck at math.

View attachment 312047

Another example of how the weak pathetic left has no facts, no argument for anything. Just deflections and personal attacks.

So hows that Joe Biden looking again for office? Why isn't he out there leading the charge on the Corona Crisis? Probably too afraid he'll get it?

I already blew you up on this exact same video & claim in another thread, and here you go creating a whole new thread parroting the same ridiculous nonsense. I'll just paste my exact same post from that thread. Since you didn't respond to me there, deciding instead to tag me with a "funny" emoji, perhaps you'd care to respond here:

Wow, you are such a joke. Did you even bother to watch the YouTube video you linked? He clearly says the politicization of the coronavirus is the Democrats' newest hoax. Are you capable of observing the context of a single sentence through your hatred-clouded blinders?

BTW, here's the transcript of that part of the video, which I took the time to type out. Please show where he said the coronavirus itself was a hoax. No, you can't. He even said there would have been a much worse outbreak in the U.S. but for the fact that his administration took early proactive measures, and he will do everything in his administration's power to keep the infection from entering the U.S.:

"The Democrats are politicizing the coronavirus. They're politicizing it. We did one of the great jobs, you see. How's president Trump doing? They go 'um, not good, not good.' They have no clue. They don't have any clue. They can't even count their votes in Iowa. No, they can't ... And this is their new hoax. But you know, we did something that's pretty amazing. We're 15 people in this massive country. And because of the fact that we went early, we could have had a lot more than that. We will do everything in our power to keep the infection and those carrying the infection from entering our country."​

It is a hoax.

Poorly motivated spin, loser. Most of us are referring to the hype and the effect of it in the US, which very very low. You vermin are stirring it up in another soon to be failed attempt at pinning it on Trump somehow. You people should be jailed.

Forum List

Back