Is the economy booming?

The economy is going batshit bed wetter, regardless of what some loons at CNBS tell people.

Optimism is at an all time high. All the bullshit about fears of a trade war are just more sniveling liberal psychobabble. Just like when bed wetters insisted the tough stance with NK would lead to a nuclear war.

Things are progressing quite well for the first time in 8 years and it has everything to do with Trump rolling back regressive bullshit passed under both GWB and the moonbat messiah.

You pieces of shit can't stand it either.

So all you have is a claim of optimism? I don't see much optimism while the stock market plummets.

What the hell are you idiots watching?

Dow industrials touches 29,000 intraday after Friday’s jobs report

Yours Truly called 29k by the fall late last winter.
I was only off by one quarter.
I ain't complaining!!! :abgg2q.jpg:

The economy is going batshit bed wetter, regardless of what some loons at CNBS tell people.

Optimism is at an all time high. All the bullshit about fears of a trade war are just more sniveling liberal psychobabble. Just like when bed wetters insisted the tough stance with NK would lead to a nuclear war.

Things are progressing quite well for the first time in 8 years and it has everything to do with Trump rolling back regressive bullshit passed under both GWB and the moonbat messiah.

So all you have is a claim of optimism? I don't see much optimism while the stock market plummets.

Certainly not what Brainless was saying though is it?

I took a raft of shit for my call early last year, even from some self-proclaimed economic experts here and a few that do it for a living.

But I have broad shoulders and more importantly, an even broader account!

I took a raft of shit for my call early last year, even from some self-proclaimed economic experts here and a few that do it for a living.

But I have broad shoulders and more importantly, an even broader account!

ideology really makes some people, even smart people dumb as hell....

Forum List

Back