Is the Jack Smith indictment of Donald Trump "Election Interference"? (Poll)

Is Jack Smith's indictment of Trump in the 2024 presidential election cycle election interference?

• Yes

Votes: 54 60.7%
  • No

Votes: 35 39.3%

• Total voters
No you didn't.

I will give you credit for being the best gaslighter on these boards.
You have truly elevated it to an art form. :)
Here ya go, for the third time Jacktardo....

Do you ever get tired of me kicking your ass?

Do you want to see your posts where you claim the standard required for something to be election interference is preventing someone from running for office?

Here are a few, Assbreath.

Here ya go, for the third time Jacktardo....

Do you ever get tired of me kicking your ass?
Trump's own trusted Attorney General's grim, candid assessment of the 2020-Loser-in-Denial's prospects must have his weird worshipers soiling their frillies.

Screen Shot 2023-06-11 at 4.26.56 PM.png

Barr 'shocked' by Trump indictment details:​

"If even half of it is true, then he's toast!"

Our justice systems deals dispassionately with evidence. Media hoopla is irrelevant.

this is a coup........
Actually its a stupid guy who was president who just didn't get how to act presidential and get re-elected, and then when leaving office didn't understand that the law is NOT applied equally, so stay safe and get re-elected. Stupid fuck deserves whatever he gets.

trump seems to have pattern of involving others in his criminal activities which of course requires more time. So I say move on with prosecution no matter what. After all Trump made this bed therefore he cannot dictate when he should be prosecuted.

UPDATE!

We have a slight revision:
Screen Shot 2023-03-20 at 4.29.22 PM.png

"Bill Barr is a man of unbelievable credibility
and courage, and he’s going to go down
on the history books!”

Trump told 'Fox & Friends'
[https://www.facebook.com/13abc/post...rage-and-hes-going-to-go-d/10158094353976897/]

OIP.jpg

Screen Shot 2023-03-20 at 4.29.22 PM.png

"This thing is a disgrace and virtually everybody
other than a low life like Bill Barr —
who I, as you know, I terminated because he was gutless,

he wouldn’t do what you’re supposed to do!"

[https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brie...s-bill-barr-as-a-coward-who-didn

UPDATE!

We have a slight revision:
Barr and incredible credibility are not the same....... he was there when Trump was committing crimes yet he said nothing.

Barr and incredible credibility are not the same....... he was there when Trump was committing crimes yet he said nothing.
He did worse than say nothing at the time.

That's why the Loser is throwing a tantrum now that Barr is objectively assessing his plight.

What part of illegally storing Top Secret Documentation and covering it up is either Liberal or conservative?

Trump was all for enforcing classified information laws when it applied to Hillary
Um, no….Trump said he would not prosecute her, liar….

This will not succeed….

That's on Trump and his reckless band of idiots they are the ones that broke the laws. NO ONE should be above the law no matter what. If these law breakers are being indicted and tried
that is on the law breakers. Elections underway or not. None deserve preferential treatment = Jan 6th terrorists and Jan 6th white collars must go to jail!!!!!!

Over 1,000 people now face charges in connection to Jan. 6 riots - Axios​

axios.com
Axios - Breaking news, U.S. news and politics, and local news › jan6-riots-doj-charged
This is about the Marxist/Stalinist indictment of Trump, jackass….Regardless of your Communist fever dream of locking up anyone who voted for Trump.

A surfeit of evidence-based offenses have resulted in an grand jury handing up an indictment in a scrupulous fidelity to all legal protocols, and the accused will appear before a Republican judge he himself had appointed in a favorable venue, with an enormous fund to buy the best legal defense available to him.

It's obviously more than fair.

Some believe that the damning evidence is still too much to finesse or overcome:

Trump Attorney General William Barr says Trump may be ‘toast’ after ‘very damning’ indictment​

We'll see.​
Miami went for Biden. Sure, it’s not DC, where liberals dominate 19/1, it’s still a blue area…

but, this is a political heap of garbage.

trump seems to have pattern of involving others in his criminal activities which of course requires more time. So I say move on with prosecution no matter what. After all Trump made this bed therefore he cannot dictate when he should be prosecuted.
Ah, so now you want to remove defendant rights eh? Figures

Miami went for Biden. Sure, it’s not DC, where liberals dominate 19/1, it’s still a blue area…

but, this is a political heap of garbage.
Trump bum kissers believe their anointed one is above the law, and would turn on even a Trump-appointed judge if she were not sufficiently worshipful.

Respect America's system of jurisprudence - and law and order, Don't attack outnumbered police defending democracy again!

If his lawyers can discredit the evidence, he'll get off. If they can't, he'll whine a lot.

Forum List

Back