🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is the pressure getting to our President?

Trump is asked a legitimate question about what he has to say to Americans who are scared

Trump viciously attacks NBC News reporter in extended rant after being asked for message to Americans worried about coronavirus - CNN

Alexander asked, "What do you say to Americans who are scared?"

Trump, shaking his head, ripped into Alexander in response.
"I say that you are a terrible reporter," Trump replied. "That's what I say."
The President proceeded to launch into an extended rant against Alexander, saying he asked a "nasty question" and assailing NBC and its parent company, Comcast.
"You're doing sensationalism," Trump charged. "And the same with NBC and Comcast. I don't call it Comcast. I call it 'Con-Cast.'"
"Let me just tell you something," Trump added. "That's really bad reporting. And you ought to get back to reporting instead of sensationalism."

Wow.... you fucking useless hack. Neither you nor your "link" provide the full 2 minute dialogue between POTUS and that insignificant shitstain.

Let me fill in the blank: "Is it possible that your impulse to put a positive spin on things may be giving Americans a false sense of hope and misrepresenting your preparedness right now?"

Are you shitting me? This is labeled a 'legitimate' question by the marxist fuckwits.

Eat shit hack. Pretend your kenyan lawn jockey is standing at the podium. It's the same elected office. That smart-mouthed hack commits suicide with two to the back of the head and ends up draped over a memorial cannon in Fort Marcy Park.... what are you, fucking stupid?

And you wonder why it's called fake news.

I wouldn't shit ya..you're my favorite turd! But, but, but...Obama!!
Dood..you been drinkin??

Again, a legitimate questions was asked. Got a cogent response?
STFU and STOP FEAR MONGERING.

See how easy that was..............LOL

Boring. No good response. Sad..Come up with something better. You're lame.

You're obviously the product of 2 daddys and a chemistry set. Which one of the major malfunctions put you in the marxist Dim cult?

Let me guess.... hopelessly addicted to the taste of cock? Yeah, bingo.

Here, this will blow your skirt up, so to speak:

81282708.jpg

Things are going to get a lot worse...

Trump better offer Americans better answers than attacking the media

He knows that is what his supporters want... Politically, it was a good move by the blob. He shouldn't be thinking of re-election at this moment but, he never has stopped thinking about re-election so whatchagonna do.

As for the truthfulness of the tirade...he's as offbase as ever.
:auiqs.jpg:

This was Bush’s best speech.

So what? It has no relevance to today. Why do you live in the past? OR do you only bring up the past because it soothes your TDS?
It’s proof of how a president is supposed to respond to a crisis regardless of party.

He didn't have Democrat media asking stupid questions. The first responders would have torn them apart had there been.
What was stupid about the question?

I can explain what was stupid about his answer

Trump is asked a legitimate question about what he has to say to Americans who are scared

Trump viciously attacks NBC News reporter in extended rant after being asked for message to Americans worried about coronavirus - CNN

He should have said "Knuckle up. We're gonna be at this awhile," and then dressed down the idiot.

It would have been better than the verbal diarrhea he spouted.

The problem is, we need our President to stop with the fake news
He is the one putting out misinformation and overly optimistic predictions not based on fact.

He is trying to stop the 'fake news' but CNN, MSNBC and the MSM are making too much money on there fake reporting of Trump.

What was fake or nasty about the question?

He knows that is what his supporters want... Politically, it was a good move by the blob. He shouldn't be thinking of re-election at this moment but, he never has stopped thinking about re-election so whatchagonna do.

He is playing that card at the wrong time in his presidency.
He needs to demonstrate stable leadership

Flipping out at the press is not stable

It's a stupid question exactly what would the reporter or anyone else have him say that he has not already said. Here is an idea how about grown adults start acting like grown adults when dealing this instead of little childern who can't sleep without a nightlight to quote a line from the movie Zombieland it's time to nut up or shut up.

He is the one putting out misinformation and overly optimistic predictions not based on fact.

He is trying to stop the 'fake news' but CNN, MSNBC and the MSM are making too much money on there fake reporting of Trump.

Timing......................and a useless question.......They were talking about HOPE. The new Cure that has possibilities...................and how it may be why Germany has a lower death rate.

BTW........My hats off to Germany who has been using this.........WE HOPE..........even though LIBERAL get offended by saying that Word......that this is a Cure that will SAVE LIVES.

Oh.........that is what they were saying when the moron ASKED what to say to Scared people.

Um...........He just answered that before the Moron used the set up question.

Ok FINE.........

No more Press.................Only Situation Statements from now on.

I'm ok with that.

He doesn't have to have the Press there.........Do a conference with no press and walk away.

End this NONSENSE.

I watch doctors and nurses being interviewed every night - and they are scared. Scared.
More fear mongering....

Ok........Devil's advocate....................hey Doc..........I know you are scared.......Just man the fuck up and do your job and DIE LIKE A MAN.............

Now back to work.....

What would you have him say...........You guys got dropped on your heads at birth didn't ya...........

Throwing them out and not allowing them to Fear Monger would be more stable.

You are correct.......those who try to create Fear should not be allowed in anymore

Good job.........that's what we need to do.

The President proceeded to launch into an extended rant against Alexander, saying he asked a "nasty question" and assailing NBC and its parent company, Comcast.
"You're doing sensationalism," Trump charged. "And the same with NBC and Comcast. I don't call it Comcast. I call it 'Con-Cast.'"
"Let me just tell you something," Trump added. "That's really bad reporting. And you ought to get back to reporting instead of sensationalism."

He was asked a deliberately leading, and inflammatory, question, designed to instill fear in the American public by a worthless piece of shit who calls himself a reporter.

Had it been me i would have tossed the asshole out of the room.

You would have stood behind the podium and shit your pants.

Agreed. Again I'm speaking politically. His supporters could care less if he ever said a word about the virus. They've bathed in the kool-aid for 3 years.

I doubt he lost any votes today because of this bizarre unhinged behavior.

Throwing them out and not allowing them to Fear Monger would be more stable.

You are correct.......those who try to create Fear should not be allowed in anymore

Good job.........that's what we need to do.

So what you're saying is...
The less information the better... LOL

He was asked a deliberately leading, and inflammatory, question, designed to instill fear in the American public by a worthless piece of shit who calls himself a reporter.

Had it been me i would have tossed the asshole out of the room.

You would have stood behind the podium and shit your pants.
I would have said.........If your mission here is to incite Fear.........this briefing is over.......if you continue to promote Fear here instead of Informing the public................then Press will no longer be allowed to ask any questions at these briefings.

He doesn't have to have questions and answers.....he can just give a briefing and walk away.

Forum List

Back