🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is the pressure getting to our President?

He definitely could have handled that better in my opinion. He had an opportunity to show a real sense of empathy and calm to millions of people who are looking for both of those things right now. I get that he doesn't like the media in general, or that network and that reporter specifically, but he needed to rise above his irritation and be magnanimous in my personal opinion. His strongest supporters will love what he did of course, but I think showing comfort is better than defending an ego.

Hi Grace - Where ya at in Oregon? I moved to the central coast from Boise last year. Love it, but kinda miss my favorite local restaurants. Be safe!

Glad you left Idaho, Oregon is definitely the place for you, it's a solid lunatic blue state here. Conservatives are moving to Idaho, hopefully they'll be kicking out the likes of you, and carving out their own sanctuary.

Why don't you move from Bumfuck Oregon to Boise DigitalDrivel? Boise is quite progressive. They beat the fuck outta Goober Trumptards such as yourself. ;)

I will be retiring to Australia in just a few years, but if that wasn't the plan, Idaho or another red state is where I would be heading. I've lived in Oregon for 49 years, and I've seen it go from one of the least expensive states to live in, to now one of the most expensive, and it's only going to get worse as more Dimocrat parasites continue to flood in and create more big government.

a13e11c4-d9a8-4878-bcce-7148b23f944d_1920x1080.jpg

The president should have used his new campaign slogan, "I accept no responsibility, at all".

Hell that's the story of literally his entire life. Never even so much as held a job until the present one.

That's what drops my jaw to the floor, the idea of taking an entitled asshole who's never taken on any responsibility in his 70 years, and plunk him down into the most responsible job in the world. Why that was a really bad idea is obvious now.

Hopefully America (assuming we survive) has learned her lesson.

Are you capable of a response that doesn't yammer about "TDS"?

Clearly not

Not when addressing TDSers like you. TDSers need to know they are mentally ill. Alas, the mentally ill often times are not aware of just how sick they are. Hope this helps.

He definitely could have handled that better in my opinion. He had an opportunity to show a real sense of empathy and calm to millions of people who are looking for both of those things right now. I get that he doesn't like the media in general, or that network and that reporter specifically, but he needed to rise above his irritation and be magnanimous in my personal opinion. His strongest supporters will love what he did of course, but I think showing comfort is better than defending an ego.

Hi Grace - Where ya at in Oregon? I moved to the central coast from Boise last year. Love it, but kinda miss my favorite local restaurants. Be safe!

Glad you left Idaho, Oregon is definitely the place for you, it's a solid lunatic blue state here. Conservatives are moving to Idaho, hopefully they'll be kicking out the likes of you, and carving out their own sanctuary.

Why don't you move from Bumfuck Oregon to Boise DigitalDrivel? Boise is quite progressive. They beat the fuck outta Goober Trumptards such as yourself. ;)

I will be retiring to Australia in just a few years, but if that wasn't the plan, Idaho or another red state is where I would be heading. I've lived in Oregon for 49 years, and I've seen it go from one of the least expensive states to live in, to now one of the most expensive, and it's only going to get worse as more Dimocrat parasites continue to flood in and create more big government.

The Aussies won't like you either :)

Trump drives Australian trust in US to all-time low
Trust in Trump's Handling of International Affairs Low Across World, New Survey Finds

Trump is asked a legitimate question about what he has to say to Americans who are scared

Trump viciously attacks NBC News reporter in extended rant after being asked for message to Americans worried about coronavirus - CNN

Alexander asked, "What do you say to Americans who are scared?"

Trump, shaking his head, ripped into Alexander in response.
"I say that you are a terrible reporter," Trump replied. "That's what I say."
The President proceeded to launch into an extended rant against Alexander, saying he asked a "nasty question" and assailing NBC and its parent company, Comcast.
"You're doing sensationalism," Trump charged. "And the same with NBC and Comcast. I don't call it Comcast. I call it 'Con-Cast.'"
"Let me just tell you something," Trump added. "That's really bad reporting. And you ought to get back to reporting instead of sensationalism."
Good for the President. If the President was Black, the idiot would never have asked that question.

Q: "What do you say to Americans who are scared?"

A: "I'd tell them to stop watching and listening to you worthless fearmongering bottom feeders for a few days, and they'll feel much better."

That's what he should have said.

Do you think that is what America wants to hear?
Yes. The job of the press is to report, not create a narrative.

The Aussies won't like you either :)

Trump drives Australian trust in US to all-time low
Trust in Trump's Handling of International Affairs Low Across World, New Survey Finds
Give it up DrTDS

He’s all over the map. In a crisis we need leadership that’s straightforward, clear and reliable,

Stop swerving between over-promising, buck-passing, and start delivering protection to our people.

He’s all over the map. In a crisis we need leadership that’s straightforward, clear and reliable,

Stop swerving between over-promising, buck-passing, and start delivering protection to our people.
Try actually watching Trump’s pressors instead of regurgitating MSM, CNN and MSNBC swill. Your post is gibberish.

Trump is asked a legitimate question about what he has to say to Americans who are scared

Trump viciously attacks NBC News reporter in extended rant after being asked for message to Americans worried about coronavirus - CNN

The President proceeded to launch into an extended rant against Alexander, saying he asked a "nasty question" and assailing NBC and its parent company, Comcast.
"You're doing sensationalism," Trump charged. "And the same with NBC and Comcast. I don't call it Comcast. I call it 'Con-Cast.'"
"Let me just tell you something," Trump added. "That's really bad reporting. And you ought to get back to reporting instead of sensationalism."

Gosh, all those lies.

President Donald Trump thrives on pressure and stress that would make other men cry in a corner or go to bed (Obama). It is what made him a multi-billionaire and others multi-millionairs.

President Trump does not suffer fools lightly. You childishly stated that Trump raged at that journalist. Trump did not rage, he responded calmly that the reporter worked for a terrible network which arguably is 100% TRUE.

President Trump is proving to the World that he is a GREAT World leader and an even greater President.

They need to start screening the marxist filth out of these pressers. Make each potential 'reporter' say "Donald J Trump is MY president"..... if they can't say it, throat punch them and then right through the 3rd floor window headfirst.

No, this is typical Trump – his unwarranted attack on a journalist is the consequence of Trump’s incompetence and the fact he is unfit to be president.

Placing Trump in office was a mistake the voters must rectify this November.

'Vicious attacks"....lmao

After three years, you'd think that these media pussies could take a verbal punch.
Seems that our president can't take one.

They need to start screening the marxist filth out of these pressers. Make each potential 'reporter' say "Donald J Trump is MY president"..... if they can't say it, throat punch them and then right through the 3rd floor window headfirst.

Then trump would not be allowed in his own presser. Because he can't say he is president. Vladimir Putin is the president.

'Vicious attacks"....lmao

After three years, you'd think that these media pussies could take a verbal punch.
Actually, I thought a 73 year old man who had borne the mantle of the American presidency would have matured to the point he would comport himself with maturity, dignity and solemnity rather than acting like a professional wrestler suffering from diaper rash. The president should never punch down. The president should govern.

Forum List

Back