Is the pressure getting to our President?

'Vicious attacks"....lmao

After three years, you'd think that these media pussies could take a verbal punch.
Actually, I thought a 73 year old man who had borne the mantle of the American presidency would have matured to the point he would comport himself with maturity, dignity and solemnity rather than acting like a professional wrestler suffering from diaper rash. The president should never punch down. The president should govern.
Thats a great point. You would think that holding the office would have seen him grow as an individual.But he seems to be regressing. Look at the calibre of people still backing him. Losers one and all.

It's a stupid question exactly what would the reporter or anyone else have him say that he has not already said. Here is an idea how about grown adults start acting like grown adults when dealing this instead of little childern who can't sleep without a nightlight to quote a line from the movie Zombieland it's time to nut up or shut up.
He is the President of the United States
People look to him for comfort and leadership. People are worried about their loved ones, they are worried about their jobs, they are worried about their retirement funds, they worry about how they will pay the bills.......People are scared

Saying so is not a personal insult to the President.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
ETgJaNQXQAkOB1W
Pfffft....

View attachment 313730

No facts needed when you have a Sharpie

The problem is, we need our President to stop with the fake news
He is the one putting out misinformation and overly optimistic predictions not based on fact.

He is trying to stop the 'fake news' but CNN, MSNBC and the MSM are making too much money on there fake reporting of Trump.

What was fake or nasty about the question?
The problem is, we need our President to stop with the fake news
He is the one putting out misinformation and overly optimistic predictions not based on fact.

He is trying to stop the 'fake news' but CNN, MSNBC and the MSM are making too much money on there fake reporting of Trump.

What was fake or nasty about the question?

Timing......................and a useless question.......They were talking about HOPE. The new Cure that has possibilities...................and how it may be why Germany has a lower death rate.

BTW........My hats off to Germany who has been using this.........WE HOPE..........even though LIBERAL get offended by saying that Word......that this is a Cure that will SAVE LIVES.

Oh.........that is what they were saying when the moron ASKED what to say to Scared people.

Um...........He just answered that before the Moron used the set up question.

What was the set up question?

Why would the president take “people are scared” as a personal attack? A nasty question?

WTF?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Trump is asked a legitimate question about what he has to say to Americans who are scared

Trump viciously attacks NBC News reporter in extended rant after being asked for message to Americans worried about coronavirus - CNN

Alexander asked, "What do you say to Americans who are scared?"

Trump, shaking his head, ripped into Alexander in response.
"I say that you are a terrible reporter," Trump replied. "That's what I say."
The President proceeded to launch into an extended rant against Alexander, saying he asked a "nasty question" and assailing NBC and its parent company, Comcast.
"You're doing sensationalism," Trump charged. "And the same with NBC and Comcast. I don't call it Comcast. I call it 'Con-Cast.'"
"Let me just tell you something," Trump added. "That's really bad reporting. And you ought to get back to reporting instead of sensationalism."

FFS RW - would you get real? For once?
It was a perfect answer to a loaded, sensationalistic question.
He is a bad reporter. WTF is Trump supposed to say to that?
I also noticed you glossed over and CNN omitted the line of bad questions he was asking.

For those who are more interested in what actually happened.... you can judge for yourselves. Look at how this "reporter" is only interested in baiting the President and engaging in fear mining.

So we are at the point now that we have to baby the president.

Trump is asked a legitimate question about what he has to say to Americans who are scared

Trump viciously attacks NBC News reporter in extended rant after being asked for message to Americans worried about coronavirus - CNN

The President proceeded to launch into an extended rant against Alexander, saying he asked a "nasty question" and assailing NBC and its parent company, Comcast.
"You're doing sensationalism," Trump charged. "And the same with NBC and Comcast. I don't call it Comcast. I call it 'Con-Cast.'"
"Let me just tell you something," Trump added. "That's really bad reporting. And you ought to get back to reporting instead of sensationalism."

I also noticed you glossed over and CNN omitted the line of bad questions he was asking.

For those who are more interested in what actually happened.... you can judge for yourselves.

I saw what happened and the only one sensationalizing anything was trump. But you're a cult member so you have excuses.

For those who are more interested in what actually happened.... you can judge for yourselves. Look at how this "reporter" is only interested in baiting the President and engaging in fear mining.

I’m saw a reporter acting professionally and with courtesy.
I do not see that in our President

So we are at the point now that we have to baby the president.

And that is the point

Trump is trying to train the press to only ask softball questions.

He is in a pressure cooker right now, so I'm sure he's stressed.

That didn't look like a tough question to me. He could have easily turned that one to his advantage.

That didn't look like a tough question to me. He could have easily turned that one to his advantage.

To me, it was a softball question.

A chance to act Presidential, show leadership, offer kind words

Uhhuh...troll much?
You are not rdean. You have ears as well as eyes. His questions only had one motive... to bait and trap.
People are in hysteria enough as it is. And the fear that people are feeling is not, in any way, related to Trump but rather sensationalism and fear mining by an unforgivably irresponsible media.
I am glad Trump got angry. I am angry. The media is painting this thing out to be the black plague, and putting a negative spin - JUST LIKE THIS REPORTER DID - on any news that could be good. Trump talked about the malaria medicine looks promising and he feels good about it, might work might now. And WTF does this dumbass say "are you giving them false hopes".... what the hell??? What a irresponsible thing to do.

if we only spent all that money on the impeachment hoax to help americans right now instead, my friends

After three years, you'd think that these media pussies could take a verbal punch.
Actually, I thought a 73 year old man who had borne the mantle of the American presidency would have matured to the point he would comport himself with maturity, dignity and solemnity rather than acting like a professional wrestler suffering from diaper rash. The president should never punch down. The president should govern.
That he doesn't suffer fools asking idiotic baiting questions is the best thing about the man...The left's sniveling and hand wringing over his refusal to put up with it says more about you than him.

To me, it was a softball question.

A chance to act Presidential, show leadership, offer kind words

I don't disagree. That was an easy one, IMO. A real politician might still be talking, lol.

"
After three years, you'd think that these media pussies could take a verbal punch"

actually...I would think....and EXPECT......a president of the US to respond like a civilized human being and NOT a WWF goon.

The question was fine

it was NOT an attack.

The response was an attack.

It is obvious, since cons approve of trumps insults, personal attacks and constant lying, that you are all just fkn arseholes.

Uhhuh...troll much?
You are not rdean. You have ears as well as eyes. His questions only had one motive... to bait and trap.
People are in hysteria enough as it is. And the fear that people are feeling is not, in any way, related to Trump but rather sensationalism and fear mining by an unforgivably irresponsible media.
I am glad Trump got angry. I am angry. The media is painting this thing out to be the black plague, and putting a negative spin - JUST LIKE THIS REPORTER DID - on any news that could be good. Trump talked about the malaria medicine looks promising and he feels good about it, might work might now. And WTF does this dumbass say "are you giving them false hopes".... what the hell??? What a irresponsible thing to do.

Maybe you are not watching the same video that I am.

I see a reporter acting with courtesy to a President.
I see a President engaging in personal attacks
I see a reporter not retaliating

CHI NAH! Is the West Nile virus racist? What about Ebola? What about Zika? What about Spanish flu? ALL NAMES OF PLACES!!! It’s not racist! ⁣

That he doesn't suffer fools asking idiotic baiting questions is the best thing about the man...The left's sniveling and hand wringing over his refusal to put up with it says more about you than him.

But who looked like the fool in that exchange ?

"
After three years, you'd think that these media pussies could take a verbal punch"

actually...I would think....and EXPECT......a president of the US to respond like a civilized human being and NOT a WWF goon.

The question was fine

it was NOT an attack.

The response was an attack.

It is obvious, since cons approve of trumps insults, personal attacks and constant lying, that you are all just fkn arseholes.
The question was presupposing bear bait bullshit meant to create a narrative, and treated accordingly.....I heard it asked in real time (no video) and wanted to tell the "reporter" to STFU and pound sand up his ass before his lips stopped flapping.

Now....

MakeLikeTree.jpg

Forum List

Back