Is the pressure getting to our President?

Hate him, or love him. You have to Respect what he's doing to save humanity

"you have to Respect what he's doing to save humanity"

which alternate universe did YOU come from?

here we have an incompetent bully making a mess......

I am certain "saving humanity" is not his concern

saving Maralago and his own ass are all he cares about

Here is what Rightwinger wanted to happen....

President Trump: "We are looking into this Malaria medicine, in some cases it seems to help fight off the virus, we are studying this and hopefully there is promise here".
Reporter: Are you giving people false hopes about this medicine? Are you just putting a positive spin on it?
President Trump: "Well your right, I apologize to the American people. There is no hope for this medicine, it probably won't work, and it is all probably a waste of time and people will die, and more will die after them"
Reporter: What do you say to the millions of Americans in fear? People are afraid...what do you say to them?"
President Trump: "They should be, people are dying and getting sick. I shouldn't be giving people hope, I should be like you guys and keep only talking about the worse case scenarios, like maybe 100,000's of dead all over the country"

'Vicious attacks"....lmao

After three years, you'd think that these media pussies could take a verbal punch.

"
After three years, you'd think that these media pussies could take a verbal punch"

actually...I would think....and EXPECT......a president of the US to respond like a civilized human being and NOT a WWF goon.

The question was fine

it was NOT an attack.

The response was an attack.

It is obvious, since cons approve of trumps insults, personal attacks and constant lying, that you are all just fkn arseholes.
The question was presupposing bear bait bullshit meant to create a narrative, and treated accordingly.....I heard it asked in real time (no video) and wanted to tell the "reporter" to STFU and pound sand up his ass before his lips stopped flapping.

Now....

View attachment 313814
Why would our President be offended by a narrative that says people are scared?

President Trump: "We are looking into this Malaria medicine, in some cases it seems to help fight off the virus, we are studying this and hopefully there is promise here".
Reporter: Are you giving people false hopes about this medicine? Are you just putting a positive spin on it?
President Trump: "Well your right, I apologize to the American people. There is no hope for this medicine, it probably won't work, and it is all probably a waste of time and people will die, and more will die after them"
Reporter: What do you say to the millions of Americans in fear? People are afraid...what do you say to them?"
President Trump: "They should be, people are dying and getting sick. I shouldn't be giving people hope, I should be like you guys and keep only talking about the worse case scenarios, like maybe 100,000's of dead all over the country"
Why is it that Dr Fauci is able to put things in the proper perspective while our President can’t seem to get it straight

Trump is asked a legitimate question about what he has to say to Americans who are scared

Trump viciously attacks NBC News reporter in extended rant after being asked for message to Americans worried about coronavirus - CNN

Alexander asked, "What do you say to Americans who are scared?"

Trump, shaking his head, ripped into Alexander in response.
"I say that you are a terrible reporter," Trump replied. "That's what I say."
The President proceeded to launch into an extended rant against Alexander, saying he asked a "nasty question" and assailing NBC and its parent company, Comcast.
"You're doing sensationalism," Trump charged. "And the same with NBC and Comcast. I don't call it Comcast. I call it 'Con-Cast.'"
"Let me just tell you something," Trump added. "That's really bad reporting. And you ought to get back to reporting instead of sensationalism."

So, are you libs dropping the line of attack that he is too detached and overly confident, and moving on to "the pressure is getting to him" line of attack?

Or will you be using both arguments at the same time?

Ooh, oohh, could you try to put contradicting lines of attack in one sentence? I love when you lefties do that. IT IS SO COOL TO SEE EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU, so concisely.

Trump is asked a legitimate question about what he has to say to Americans who are scared

Trump viciously attacks NBC News reporter in extended rant after being asked for message to Americans worried about coronavirus - CNN

The President proceeded to launch into an extended rant against Alexander, saying he asked a "nasty question" and assailing NBC and its parent company, Comcast.
"You're doing sensationalism," Trump charged. "And the same with NBC and Comcast. I don't call it Comcast. I call it 'Con-Cast.'"
"Let me just tell you something," Trump added. "That's really bad reporting. And you ought to get back to reporting instead of sensationalism."

He was asked a deliberately leading, and inflammatory, question, designed to instill fear in the American public by a worthless piece of shit who calls himself a reporter.

Had it been me i would have tossed the asshole out of the room.

I’m sorry you can’t see that the question was an opportunity to prove Trump cares about people. But a narcissistic sociopath doesn’t care about anyone but himself. Trump used the question to attack a reporter that he is intimidated by. All trump did was make some republicans happy and most Americans Sad.

Why is it that Dr Fauci is able to put things in the proper perspective while our President can’t seem to get it straight

so far.....

1. a reporter asked a rational question
2. trump attacked him
3. conservatives applauded trump
4. you merely pointed out that trump attacked a reporter asking a reasonable question
5. conservatives attacked you
6. you respond with another reasonable reply

and now we wait for MORE attacks and mockery from conservatives...

Hate him, or love him. You have to Respect what he's doing to save humanity

"you have to Respect what he's doing to save humanity"

which alternate universe did YOU come from?

here we have an incompetent bully making a mess......

I am certain "saving humanity" is not his concern

saving Maralago and his own ass are all he cares about
Results or excuses.⁣

You choose

Having watched CNN a lot I have no doubt they would have edited any response then spent at least a hundred hours on tearing each of the sentences that they did not edit into a million peices. Pointing out how he could have used a diffrent word, how he stumbled there, how he seemed to be evading. All the little tricks they use almost daily to show how much they hate him and how they reel in the rubes.
So that how FOX does it?

Q: "What do you say to Americans who are scared?"

A: "I'd tell them to stop watching and listening to you worthless fearmongering bottom feeders for a few days, and they'll feel much better."

That's what he should have said.

Do you think that is what America wants to hear?
It's what bear baiting hack "journalists" heed to hear.....Who says that it's required to take those self-important dinks seriously?
You don’t think Americans are scared?

Does Trump only want to hear happy talk?
I'm not scared. The President has made sure we have the information so we can act without peeing our panties like you.
Thousands of people have just lost there jobs and you can’t imagine them being scared? Really?

Q: "What do you say to Americans who are scared?"

A: "I'd tell them to stop watching and listening to you worthless fearmongering bottom feeders for a few days, and they'll feel much better."

That's what he should have said.

Do you think that is what America wants to hear?
It's what bear baiting hack "journalists" heed to hear.....Who says that it's required to take those self-important dinks seriously?
You don’t think Americans are scared?

Does Trump only want to hear happy talk?
I'm not scared. The President has made sure we have the information so we can act without peeing our panties like you.
Thousands of people have just lost there jobs and you can’t imagine them being scared? Really?
Hundreds of thousands are losing their jobs, even millions. People are dying and hospitals are running out of supplies and equipment for treating patients. Thank God for Governors and mayors who are leading and being responsible, because our President is failing miserably.

COVID - 19

Reality.
....... 15,219 cases. 201 deaths in the United States.

Media... being "responsible and professional" ...

death.jpg

So, are you libs dropping the line of attack that he is too detached and overly confident, and moving on to "the pressure is getting to him" line of attack?

Or will you be using both arguments at the same time?

Ooh, oohh, could you try to put contradicting lines of attack in one sentence? I love when you lefties do that. IT IS SO COOL TO SEE EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU, so concisely.
What other explanation would there be for his bizarre outburst?

So, a fearmongering CNN reporter is using this pandemic to rack up 'points' against our President. You are no better.

Actually he asked a question. Rump couldn't handle it.

Again.

it was a cheap ass set up question. not a legitimate question from a legitimate reporter seeking facts. Trump slapped the guy down verbally and it was exactly the called for response.

He has the best medical minds in the country working on this 24/7 and for a reporter to engage in fear mongering is juvenile and shows a total lack of understanding.

Another partisan whack job that got put in his place. Great job Mr president.

Trump is an asshole. Always has been and always will be.

The thing is.....this is an opportunity for Trump not to be an asshole, to act Presidential, to show his leadership

But he can’t control his rage against the press

So, a fearmongering CNN reporter is using this pandemic to rack up 'points' against our President. You are no better.

Actually he asked a question. Rump couldn't handle it.

Again.

it was a cheap ass set up question. not a legitimate question from a legitimate reporter seeking facts. Trump slapped the guy down verbally and it was exactly the called for response.

He has the best medical minds in the country working on this 24/7 and for a reporter to engage in fear mongering is juvenile and shows a total lack of understanding.

Another partisan whack job that got put in his place. Great job Mr president.

What was the setup?

Why can’t Trump address the fact that people are scared?

Forum List

Back