🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is the pressure getting to our President?

Trump is asked a legitimate question about what he has to say to Americans who are scared

Trump viciously attacks NBC News reporter in extended rant after being asked for message to Americans worried about coronavirus - CNN

Alexander asked, "What do you say to Americans who are scared?"

Trump, shaking his head, ripped into Alexander in response.
"I say that you are a terrible reporter," Trump replied. "That's what I say."
The President proceeded to launch into an extended rant against Alexander, saying he asked a "nasty question" and assailing NBC and its parent company, Comcast.
"You're doing sensationalism," Trump charged. "And the same with NBC and Comcast. I don't call it Comcast. I call it 'Con-Cast.'"
"Let me just tell you something," Trump added. "That's really bad reporting. And you ought to get back to reporting instead of sensationalism."

He was asked a deliberately leading, and inflammatory, question, designed to instill fear in the American public by a worthless piece of shit who calls himself a reporter.

Had it been me i would have tossed the asshole out of the room.

I'm just curious, but why not own the moment then if you are the president? Even if the question was meant as an insult or had ulterior motives, why not take control of the question and give a great answer that brings comfort? What would be the response from the reporter if Trump did that? The question would be answered, answered well, and the reporter would be disarmed of his intent. Just my opinion.
If you watched the press conference, all substantial questions were answered. It was only the when did you stop beating your wife questions that got an angry response.

Trump is asked a legitimate question about what he has to say to Americans who are scared

Trump viciously attacks NBC News reporter in extended rant after being asked for message to Americans worried about coronavirus - CNN

The President proceeded to launch into an extended rant against Alexander, saying he asked a "nasty question" and assailing NBC and its parent company, Comcast.
"You're doing sensationalism," Trump charged. "And the same with NBC and Comcast. I don't call it Comcast. I call it 'Con-Cast.'"
"Let me just tell you something," Trump added. "That's really bad reporting. And you ought to get back to reporting instead of sensationalism."

Rachel Maddow was practically crying a few minutes ago about all of Trump's lies. His dangerous "happy talk" - aka LIES.
That'll stop that mean ol' Covid19, a smarmy media hack crying! :206:

pffffffffft

Rachel Maddow was practically crying a few minutes ago about all of Trump's lies. His dangerous "happy talk" - aka LIES.
:auiqs.jpg:
She cries a lot. A fine Democrat.

No, she doesn't. Fuck you for ridiculing her fears.

rachel maddow cries over mueller report - Yahoo Video Search Results

Wow.... you fucking useless hack. Neither you nor your "link" provide the full 2 minute dialogue between POTUS and that insignificant shitstain.

Let me fill in the blank: "Is it possible that your impulse to put a positive spin on things may be giving Americans a false sense of hope and misrepresenting your preparedness right now?"

Are you shitting me? This is labeled a 'legitimate' question by the marxist fuckwits.

Eat shit hack. Pretend your kenyan lawn jockey is standing at the podium. It's the same elected office. That smart-mouthed hack commits suicide with two to the back of the head and ends up draped over a memorial cannon in Fort Marcy Park.... what are you, fucking stupid?

And you wonder why it's called fake news.

I wouldn't shit ya..you're my favorite turd! But, but, but...Obama!!
Dood..you been drinkin??

Again, a legitimate questions was asked. Got a cogent response?
STFU and STOP FEAR MONGERING.

See how easy that was..............LOL

Boring. No good response. Sad..Come up with something better. You're lame.

Wow.... you fucking useless hack. Neither you nor your "link" provide the full 2 minute dialogue between POTUS and that insignificant shitstain.

Let me fill in the blank: "Is it possible that your impulse to put a positive spin on things may be giving Americans a false sense of hope and misrepresenting your preparedness right now?"

Are you shitting me? This is labeled a 'legitimate' question by the marxist fuckwits.

Eat shit hack. Pretend your kenyan lawn jockey is standing at the podium. It's the same elected office. That smart-mouthed hack commits suicide with two to the back of the head and ends up draped over a memorial cannon in Fort Marcy Park.... what are you, fucking stupid?

Examples of Trump offering “hope” that is not supported by his own experts...

We will have a vaccine in three months
Experts say a year to 18 months

When 15 cases were reported, he said it would soon go down to zero
We have tens of thousands of cases and growing

Yesterday he offered up two “cures” as a remedy
His experts just said these things are being considered

The American people need to hear the truth. They don’t need sunshine being blown up their ass

Who knows what his bowels would be doing, but ANY president prior to Trump would never say anything so pathetic as this.
Obama said plenty of pathetic things, your TDS cult wont' let you see it.
And you’re too pathetic to criticize Trump. I have good things to say about Bush or any republican president, but nothing positive can be said about Trump.

Look at how Bush reacted after 9-11 and compare to how Trump is acting today.

Bush understood the nation was in shock and offered comfort.

This was Bush’s best speech.

Yup. The following SOTU was pretty good too.

I can't believe you watch that androgynous shitstain. And actually volunteered that information.

Or maybe you're being held hostage at gunpoint and that's a signal for us to dial 911?

Type "i like dildos" inconspicuously if you truly need help.

tenor.gif

The problem is, we need our President to stop with the fake news
He is the one putting out misinformation and overly optimistic predictions not based on fact.

Obama said plenty of pathetic things, your TDS cult wont' let you see it.
And you’re too pathetic to criticize Trump. I have good things to say about Bush or any republican president, but nothing positive can be said about Trump.

The Billys finally agree.

No. Obama has had to deal with a number of catastrophes where he has had to reassure Americans, and he has done it well.

So has George W Bush. Compare his actions and words to America following 9/11 to Trump's incompetence and going off on a reporter for a simple question - what can you say to reassure Americans?

It would have been so easy to answer: we are ramping up xyz, were doing this, and that. But he doesn't seem capable of acting like a president. He resorts to his fall back position (the same one he uses anytime he is under pressure) - blame someone - (first choice) the media, the Dems, the Chinese. Geez don't you guys ever get sick of the constant failure to take responsibility for things - to shoulder responsibility?

Ahhh still dreaming of your 'black Jesus' huh? I never felt reassured by Obama. He was a panty-waste. 9/11 was a completely different situation. Bush went into Iraq because of it...I guess you agreed with that? Trump has gathered our medical experts who have been giving press conferences every step of the way. But then, you actually have to WATCH them instead of getting your news from CNN. Actually I am pleased that Trump is nailing the MSM and their insulting reporting. But then, you are a TDSer and have no clue other than "orange man mad" no one here takes you seriously, except your fellow TDSers.

So what? It has no relevance to today. Why do you live in the past? OR do you only bring up the past because it soothes your TDS?
It’s proof of how a president is supposed to respond to a crisis regardless of party.

He didn't have Democrat media asking stupid questions. The first responders would have torn them apart had there been.

tenor.gif

He is the one putting out misinformation and overly optimistic predictions not based on fact.
Our President is an optimist. You’d rather he give grim estimates and send the public into a panic?

Then you’d be screaming for impeachment (again).

The Billys finally agree.

Don't let it go to your head.

Examples of Trump offering “hope” that is not supported by his own experts...

We will have a vaccine in three months
Experts say a year to 18 months

When 15 cases were reported, he said it would soon go down to zero
We have tens of thousands of cases and growing

Yesterday he offered up two “cures” as a remedy
His experts just said these things are being considered

The American people need to hear the truth. They don’t need sunshine being blown up their ass
Human testing is already underway.........several places on the planet..........I HOPE he is correct.
Coronavirus vaccines: five key questions as trials begin

tenor.gif

:auiqs.jpg:

He is trying to stop the 'fake news' but CNN, MSNBC and the MSM are making too much money on there fake reporting of Trump.

Things are going to get a lot worse...

Trump better offer Americans better answers than attacking the media

He knows that is what his supporters want... Politically, it was a good move by the blob. He shouldn't be thinking of re-election at this moment but, he never has stopped thinking about re-election so whatchagonna do.

As for the truthfulness of the tirade...he's as offbase as ever.

Forum List

Back