🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is the pressure getting to our President?

And you’re too pathetic to criticize Trump. I have good things to say about Bush or any republican president, but nothing positive can be said about Trump.

Yeah, we know you have nothing good to say about Trump. Everyone here knows it. You are the quintessential definition of a TDSer filled with hatred.
Deflect to me all you want. We both know you’re a pussy.

Look at how Bush reacted after 9-11 and compare to how Trump is acting today.

Bush understood the nation was in shock and offered comfort.
Trump attacks reporters

The nation is not in shock RW. Just because you are peeing your panties doesn't mean everyone is in 'shock.'

Things are going to get a lot worse...

Trump better offer Americans better answers than attacking the media

it doesn’t really matter from my point of view. I believe you are correct things are going to get a lot worse. I couldn’t care less how people view Trump. I’ve grown to like you although we disagree on a lot. This thing is bigger than the president. I wish people would get beyond partisan politics. Bizarre times man.

I have said it many times
This is Trumps opportunity to shine. This will define his presidency.
I honestly hope he will shine. America needs it.

But putting your war with the press above America’s need for leadership is not shining

Trump attacks reporters

The nation is not in shock RW. Just because you are peeing your panties doesn't mean everyone is in 'shock.'
So the virus is dying out huh? There won’t be any more deaths reported? Oh how comforting!

And you’re too pathetic to criticize Trump. I have good things to say about Bush or any republican president, but nothing positive can be said about Trump.

Yeah, we know you have nothing good to say about Trump. Everyone here knows it. You are the quintessential definition of a TDSer filled with hatred.
DEFLECT? How? Apparently your programmers ran out of rational responses. You will be reprogrammed soon

Trump attacks reporters

Where the fuk have you been?

DEFLECT? How? Apparently your programmers ran out of rational responses. You will be reprogrammed soon
You can’t criticize Trump. You can’t admit how incredibly pathetic and lame he is.

Trump is asked a legitimate question about what he has to say to Americans who are scared

Trump viciously attacks NBC News reporter in extended rant after being asked for message to Americans worried about coronavirus - CNN

Alexander asked, "What do you say to Americans who are scared?"

Trump, shaking his head, ripped into Alexander in response.
"I say that you are a terrible reporter," Trump replied. "That's what I say."
The President proceeded to launch into an extended rant against Alexander, saying he asked a "nasty question" and assailing NBC and its parent company, Comcast.
"You're doing sensationalism," Trump charged. "And the same with NBC and Comcast. I don't call it Comcast. I call it 'Con-Cast.'"
"Let me just tell you something," Trump added. "That's really bad reporting. And you ought to get back to reporting instead of sensationalism."

Wow.... you fucking useless hack. Neither you nor your "link" provide the full 2 minute dialogue between POTUS and that insignificant shitstain.

Let me fill in the blank: "Is it possible that your impulse to put a positive spin on things may be giving Americans a false sense of hope and misrepresenting your preparedness right now?"

Are you shitting me? This is labeled a 'legitimate' question by the marxist fuckwits.

Eat shit hack. Pretend your kenyan lawn jockey is standing at the podium. It's the same elected office. That smart-mouthed hack commits suicide with two to the back of the head and ends up draped over a memorial cannon in Fort Marcy Park.... what are you, fucking stupid?

And you wonder why it's called fake news.

[

So the virus is dying out huh? There won’t be any more deaths reported? Oh how comforting![/QUOTE]

I never said anything like that. Why do you feel the need to lie?

Trump is asked a legitimate question about what he has to say to Americans who are scared

Trump viciously attacks NBC News reporter in extended rant after being asked for message to Americans worried about coronavirus - CNN

The President proceeded to launch into an extended rant against Alexander, saying he asked a "nasty question" and assailing NBC and its parent company, Comcast.
"You're doing sensationalism," Trump charged. "And the same with NBC and Comcast. I don't call it Comcast. I call it 'Con-Cast.'"
"Let me just tell you something," Trump added. "That's really bad reporting. And you ought to get back to reporting instead of sensationalism."
Now, let's be honest here, rw, the reporter said that Trump was giving people a rosy spin on the virus results and the president got upset because he didn't feel he spinned anything.

He should have beat the little prick into a quivering pile of goo.

These fucking traitors are the real enemy to this nation, and we all know it.

[

So the virus is dying out huh? There won’t be any more deaths reported? Oh how comforting!

I never said anything like that. Why do you feel the need to lie?[/QUOTE]
You’re pretending that is the case. How about you tell us when this virus will die out? Go ahead. I’ll wait.

Rachel Maddow was practically crying a few minutes ago about all of Trump's lies. His dangerous "happy talk" - aka LIES.

Wow.... you fucking useless hack. Neither you nor your "link" provide the full 2 minute dialogue between POTUS and that insignificant shitstain.

Let me fill in the blank: "Is it possible that your impulse to put a positive spin on things may be giving Americans a false sense of hope and misrepresenting your preparedness right now?"

Are you shitting me? This is labeled a 'legitimate' question by the marxist fuckwits.

Eat shit hack. Pretend your kenyan lawn jockey is standing at the podium. It's the same elected office. That smart-mouthed hack commits suicide with two to the back of the head and ends up draped over a memorial cannon in Fort Marcy Park.... what are you, fucking stupid?

And you wonder why it's called fake news.

I wouldn't shit ya..you're my favorite turd! But, but, but...Obama!!
Dood..you been drinkin??

Again, a legitimate questions was asked. Got a cogent response?

Things are going to get a lot worse...

Trump better offer Americans better answers than attacking the media

it doesn’t really matter from my point of view. I believe you are correct things are going to get a lot worse. I couldn’t care less how people view Trump. I’ve grown to like you although we disagree on a lot. This thing is bigger than the president. I wish people would get beyond partisan politics. Bizarre times man.

I have said it many times
This is Trumps opportunity to shine. This will define his presidency.
I honestly hope he will shine. America needs it.

But putting your war with the press above America’s need for leadership is not shining

I think this is a very bad situation that’s going to get much worse. That can’t be overstated IMO. He will pay the political price when that comes to fruition. He’s paying the price now. If by some miracle things improve he’ll get credit. But he doesn’t have a big role in the future that’s at stake

Can you imagine the black and white difference if Obama or any president before him answered this instead?

Obama would be shitting his pants and you know it.
Who knows what his bowels would be doing, but ANY president prior to Trump would never say anything so pathetic as this.
Obama said plenty of pathetic things, your TDS cult wont' let you see it.

Forum List

Back