🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is the pressure getting to our President?

Q: "What do you say to Americans who are scared?"

A: "I'd tell them to stop watching and listening to you worthless fearmongering bottom feeders for a few days, and they'll feel much better."

That's what he should have said.

Do you think that is what America wants to hear?
It's what bear baiting hack "journalists" heed to hear.....Who says that it's required to take those self-important dinks seriously?

Trump is asked a legitimate question about what he has to say to Americans who are scared

Trump viciously attacks NBC News reporter in extended rant after being asked for message to Americans worried about coronavirus - CNN

Alexander asked, "What do you say to Americans who are scared?"

Trump, shaking his head, ripped into Alexander in response.
"I say that you are a terrible reporter," Trump replied. "That's what I say."
The President proceeded to launch into an extended rant against Alexander, saying he asked a "nasty question" and assailing NBC and its parent company, Comcast.
"You're doing sensationalism," Trump charged. "And the same with NBC and Comcast. I don't call it Comcast. I call it 'Con-Cast.'"
"Let me just tell you something," Trump added. "That's really bad reporting. And you ought to get back to reporting instead of sensationalism."
So, a fearmongering CNN reporter is using this pandemic to rack up 'points' against our President. You are no better.
Can you be serious here?

Do you really think giving a President an opportunity to address the American people who are scared is “nasty”?
Yes....The question itself is baloney. You just can't see it because you are a dyed in the wool TDSer. Who do you think you are fooling?

Trump is asked a legitimate question about what he has to say to Americans who are scared

Trump viciously attacks NBC News reporter in extended rant after being asked for message to Americans worried about coronavirus - CNN

The President proceeded to launch into an extended rant against Alexander, saying he asked a "nasty question" and assailing NBC and its parent company, Comcast.
"You're doing sensationalism," Trump charged. "And the same with NBC and Comcast. I don't call it Comcast. I call it 'Con-Cast.'"
"Let me just tell you something," Trump added. "That's really bad reporting. And you ought to get back to reporting instead of sensationalism."
So, a fearmongering CNN reporter is using this pandemic to rack up 'points' against our President. You are no better.
Well, RW HAS to try to make our president look bad, no matter how inane he sounds. His raging TDS is showing again, unfortunately.
Our President did look bad

This is his time, his chance to shine
His flipping out does not look like a man in control
You would say he looked bad no matter what. Everyone here with a scintilla of intelligence knows it RW. All you do is troll and post bullshit.

I haven’t yet seen him go to bed to get beauty sleep for an appearance in Vegas.

Can you be serious here?

Do you really think giving a President an opportunity to address the American people who are scared is “nasty”?
Yes....The question itself is baloney. You just can't see it because you are a dyed in the wool TDSer. Who do you think you are fooling?
Lol your cultist worship is duly noted.

He was asked a deliberately leading, and inflammatory, question, designed to instill fear in the American public by a worthless piece of shit who calls himself a reporter.

Had it been me i would have tossed the asshole out of the room.

Can you imagine the black and white difference if Obama or any president before him answered this instead?

Can you be serious here?

The press is feeding the Democrat base. All Americans I know are adapting fine. None have curled into a fetal position mewling for a blankie and ice cream.

It's a temporary situation. Keep Calm and Carry On.

He was asked a deliberately leading, and inflammatory, question, designed to instill fear in the American public by a worthless piece of shit who calls himself a reporter.
Good god. You people are so incredibly dense that it blows my mind.

No. A reporter asking a legitimate question. I have one for you. Do you think Trump is regretting descending that golden escalator in 2015?
I do.

As usual, the anti-Trump "journalist" was engaging in emotional pandering. He was one of the dip shits last year screaming "Mr President we have KIDS IN CAGES!!!!! What do you to say to the American people!!!!"

Lol your cultist worship is duly noted.

The only 'cultists' are you and CNN who have a TDS cult fueled by raging hatred of our President.
First off, I don’t give a shit about CNN. Secondly, your denial is just unbelievable. It is impossible to take you people seriously. You lack any objectivity, nuance, and critical thinking. You’re emotionally enthralled with a toddler in a grown man’s body. It is truly bewildering.

No. A reporter asking a legitimate question. I have one for you. Do you think Trump is regretting descending that golden escalator in 2015?
I do.

I watched that press conference and the reporters were doing nothing but badgering the President. One asked him if he was too upbeat. They're all fucking leftists who have raging TDS.

Q: "What do you say to Americans who are scared?"

A: "I'd tell them to stop watching and listening to you worthless fearmongering bottom feeders for a few days, and they'll feel much better."

That's what he should have said.

Do you think that is what America wants to hear?
It's what bear baiting hack "journalists" heed to hear.....Who says that it's required to take those self-important dinks seriously?
You don’t think Americans are scared?

Does Trump only want to hear happy talk?

Having watched CNN a lot I have no doubt they would have edited any response then spent at least a hundred hours on tearing each of the sentences that they did not edit into a million peices. Pointing out how he could have used a diffrent word, how he stumbled there, how he seemed to be evading. All the little tricks they use almost daily to show how much they hate him and how they reel in the rubes.

Forum List

Back