🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is the pressure getting to our President?

Lol your cultist worship is duly noted.

The only 'cultists' are you and CNN who have a TDS cult fueled by raging hatred of our President.
First off, I don’t give a shit about CNN. Secondly, your denial is just unbelievable. It is impossible to take you people seriously. You lack any objectivity, nuance, and critical thinking. You’re emotionally enthralled with a toddler in a grown man’s body. It is truly bewildering.
I didn't deny anything, I said you are a TDS cultist which, of course, you deny because either you are too stupid to realize it or are some kind of fucking bot.

Trump is asked a legitimate question about what he has to say to Americans who are scared

Trump viciously attacks NBC News reporter in extended rant after being asked for message to Americans worried about coronavirus - CNN

Alexander asked, "What do you say to Americans who are scared?"

Trump, shaking his head, ripped into Alexander in response.
"I say that you are a terrible reporter," Trump replied. "That's what I say."
The President proceeded to launch into an extended rant against Alexander, saying he asked a "nasty question" and assailing NBC and its parent company, Comcast.
"You're doing sensationalism," Trump charged. "And the same with NBC and Comcast. I don't call it Comcast. I call it 'Con-Cast.'"
"Let me just tell you something," Trump added. "That's really bad reporting. And you ought to get back to reporting instead of sensationalism."

What Trump should have said is turn off your news, read the CDC and WHO bulletins and turn on AM radio to the Goverment signal for any emergency updates...

Trump is asked a legitimate question about what he has to say to Americans who are scared

Trump viciously attacks NBC News reporter in extended rant after being asked for message to Americans worried about coronavirus - CNN

The President proceeded to launch into an extended rant against Alexander, saying he asked a "nasty question" and assailing NBC and its parent company, Comcast.
"You're doing sensationalism," Trump charged. "And the same with NBC and Comcast. I don't call it Comcast. I call it 'Con-Cast.'"
"Let me just tell you something," Trump added. "That's really bad reporting. And you ought to get back to reporting instead of sensationalism."

He was asked a deliberately leading, and inflammatory, question, designed to instill fear in the American public by a worthless piece of shit who calls himself a reporter.

Had it been me i would have tossed the asshole out of the room.

I'm just curious, but why not own the moment then if you are the president? Even if the question was meant as an insult or had ulterior motives, why not take control of the question and give a great answer that brings comfort? What would be the response from the reporter if Trump did that? The question would be answered, answered well, and the reporter would be disarmed of his intent. Just my opinion.

First off, I don’t give a shit about CNN. Secondly, your denial is just unbelievable. It is impossible to take you people seriously. You lack any objectivity, nuance, and critical thinking. You’re emotionally enthralled with a toddler in a grown man’s body. It is truly bewildering.
Not a single shred of self-awareness in this chump....:auiqs.jpg:

No. A reporter asking a legitimate question. I have one for you. Do you think Trump is regretting descending that golden escalator in 2015?
I do.

I watched that press conference and the reporters were doing nothing but badgering the President. One asked him if he was too upbeat. They're all fucking leftists who have raging TDS.
Another legitimate question

Trump has been offering these “upbeat” responses. We have a solution
Meanwhile if you look at professional staff behind him....their faces tell another story.

The only 'cultists' are you and CNN who have a TDS cult fueled by raging hatred of our President.
I didn't deny anything, I said you are a TDS cultist which, of course, you deny because either you are too stupid to realize it or are some kind of fucking bot.
Let’s put aside my bias for a second. We can get back to it if you want. Just answer this question first: would ANY previous president say something as pathetic and childish as this? I mean maybe you think his response is badass or whatever, but would prior president going back to the founding say these exact words?

Q: "What do you say to Americans who are scared?"

A: "I'd tell them to stop watching and listening to you worthless fearmongering bottom feeders for a few days, and they'll feel much better."

That's what he should have said.

Do you think that is what America wants to hear?
It's what bear baiting hack "journalists" heed to hear.....Who says that it's required to take those self-important dinks seriously?
You don’t think Americans are scared?

Does Trump only want to hear happy talk?
I'm not scared. The President has made sure we have the information so we can act without peeing our panties like you.

Let’s put aside my bias for a second. We can get back to it if you want. Just answer this question first: would ANY previous president say something as pathetic and childish as this? I mean maybe you think his response is badass or whatever, but would prior president going back to the founding say these exact words?
Oh geez....Since there has been no similar coronovirus in past Presidencies how could any previous President comment on it. Are you just an imbecile?

Okay we can address my bias in a minute. Just answer me this: would any previous president say these exact words?

No. A reporter asking a legitimate question. I have one for you. Do you think Trump is regretting descending that golden escalator in 2015?
I do.

I watched that press conference and the reporters were doing nothing but badgering the President. One asked him if he was too upbeat. They're all fucking leftists who have raging TDS.

You sound like a bad imitation of Ben Shapiro...'wahhhh..where is my civil discourse??"...LEFTIST!!.

You've just hit upon the difference between a candidate..and a President.
Trump is the perpetual candidate...but he can't bluster his way through this.

Can you imagine the black and white difference if Obama or any president before him answered this instead?

Obama would be shitting his pants and you know it.
Who knows what his bowels would be doing, but ANY president prior to Trump would never say anything so pathetic as this.
Obama said plenty of pathetic things, your TDS cult wont' let you see it.
And you’re too pathetic to criticize Trump. I have good things to say about Bush or any republican president, but nothing positive can be said about Trump.

Okay we can address my bias in a minute. Just answer me this: would any previous president say these exact words?

Probably not. All previous were afraid of the press. This one is not.

What Trump should have said is turn off your news, read the CDC and WHO bulletins and turn on AM radio to the Goverment signal for any emergency updates...
What Trump should have done is use that opportunity to offer assurances to the American people. We are in control. This is going to be very hard, but we will beat this.

It is called leadership

Probably not. All previous were afraid of the press. This one is not.
:bang3::bang3::bang3:

What Trump should have done is use that opportunity to offer assurances to the American people. We are in control. This is going to be very hard, but we will beat this.

It is called leadership

Had he said that no one on the left would believe him, so why would he utter those words?

Things are going to get a lot worse...

Trump better offer Americans better answers than attacking the media

it doesn’t really matter from my point of view. I believe you are correct things are going to get a lot worse. I couldn’t care less how people view Trump. I’ve grown to like you although we disagree on a lot. This thing is bigger than the president. I wish people would get beyond partisan politics. Bizarre times man.

Can you imagine the black and white difference if Obama or any president before him answered this instead?

Obama would be shitting his pants and you know it.
Who knows what his bowels would be doing, but ANY president prior to Trump would never say anything so pathetic as this.
Obama said plenty of pathetic things, your TDS cult wont' let you see it.
And you’re too pathetic to criticize Trump. I have good things to say about Bush or any republican president, but nothing positive can be said about Trump.

Look at how Bush reacted after 9-11 and compare to how Trump is acting today.

Bush understood the nation was in shock and offered comfort.
Trump attacks reporters

Because the press has their heads shoved up the asses of democrats so they wouldn't need to, and republicans are worthless pussies.

Reagan didn't take crap off the press either, though he handled it very differently.

Yeah, we know you have nothing good to say about Trump. Everyone here knows it. You are the quintessential definition of a TDSer filled with hatred.

Forum List

Back